But...why?

But...why?

HOMOLUST

How? Maybe Roger inserted Klaus in his anus and Klaus was just flopping around near his alien like prostate until Roger came and then pooped out a sexually satisfied Klaus fulfilling his scat fetish.

Did they actually fuck?

I'll be honest, TBS has made American Dad into Family Guy Lite more than Fox ever did, and that's not a good thing.

I'm 100% sure there are some vore fetishists who fantasize about being excreted anally

Wait a minute this sint a normie thing? When will vote be normie tier?

Gotta get back out somehow.

Reminder that they've done this no less that 8 times in the past.

>Klause: The family is gone. Should we... fool around?
>Roger: No Klause, I told you that was only an 8 time thing.

Considering there's anal beads there I assume Klaus inserted them into Rodger

yeah, because it really pays to keep up on American dad lore.

Remember when Stan found Francine's parents?

Seth is afraid of canon

>not knowing about anal vore

>not being able to automatically recall all lines from all adult swim syndicated shows

I repeat, Gotta get back out somehow.

Every item on screen was used

I cant believe that people take money for write ...this.

Cause they thought it'd be funny.
Same reason they drove a literal bus of background minor characters off a cliff.

Roger pretty much had sex with the whole family at this point.

Fox started it when they moved American Dad writers to Cleveland Show and Family Guy writers to American Dad.

Do you have a single fact to back this up?

Just let Steve fuck Francine already
Just dew it

BECAUSE LUV IS LUV YOU BIGOT DRORMPFH!!!!!!!

That's not what happened

and her parents were just a clone of Lois' parents.

because Seth can't escape the New England WASP culture he loves.

This episode was pretty damn terrible. I often skipped some scenes because they were so fucking unfunny.
The long Bomb the week before was pretty ok though.
In general it has been quite a hit and miss season I think.

He only made out with Steve.
That nerd still a virgin.

What is up with these hiatuses? It's not like MLB is taking up ALL their airtime.

>I'll be honest, TBS has made American Dad into Family Guy Lite

This was one of the worst American Dad episode i've ever seen. It makes American Fung look good.

A L L N E W E D G I E R E P I S O D E

That was the same guy from that episode. The wife was just dead.

It's true user

probably because trump won right?
i dont even know anymore, how much is you being regularly awful and how much extra awful are you being now that you didnt get your way?

not to mention how much roger and klaus shit they showed
and not even as a joke or trying to shock people, they where thinking yeah, someone is going to masturbate to this, you are welcome.

You gotta mock all the virgins that watch this show somehow. What better way than lol this fish is getting more than you

yes yes, we know you wear a fedora. no need to drive your contrarian point home, fat boy.

But it's the exact same show, just with a LITTLE more swearing?

I've been fair with the newer seasons of American Dad, but this episode is officially the shark jump. They just hit Family Guy tier.

>Throwaway joke line =/= Episode plot

The line was funny and had a punchline. This episode was just a bunch of scenes of them awkwardly fucking.

Did they go too far?

How's the Francine fan service been lately?

The issue is it isn't funny.

That's how it started anyways, so I'm inclined to be less irked about dumber episodes, and it's still funny because the characters play well off each other.
Good episodes are the one where Claus becomes Stan's car and the one where Stan stops people trying to bomb a football stadium

eh

Better than ever.