Batman and Harley Quinn

It's been out since friday. If you haven't seen it, to bad. Go get it on youtube or pirate it or some other form you use.
What do you think of Harley farting in the Batmobile?

Shit wrong photo

Said it before and i'll say it again. It was a fun movie that didn't take itself nearly as serious as dumbfucks getting asspained over it do. I say again, people are only asspained because Harley fucking Dick got in the way of their favorite pairing.

Literally NO OTHER REASON. Anyone that says otherwise is full of shit

oh no doubt, considering how many women have fucked Bruce. Even Lois from time to time pissing of Clark. I wish we had more like this. I loved that their target audience was Millennials.

It stinks

god damn it....

Considering how much ass she has, the fart lacked some gas.

Honestly? It wasn't a funny enough fart sound.

They had two chances to throw in a honking or squeaking fart and instead it sounded kind of... normal.

I was hoping it'd be a clown car horn noise

Some people have had a suspicion for a while now that Paul Dini was the real talent behind the DCAU, not Timm. After the Killing Joke and this, I'm starting to believe it myself. That's not to say Timm is a total hack, but it's clear to me that he probably had A LOT of bad ideas back in the day, that were reigned in by his colleagues. But he made a name for himself and now he can do whatever the fuck he wants apparently. And it shows.

It should of been a really loud "HONK"

It's a collaboration, trying to find the secret genius who was the real talent is pointless.

Auteur theory has ruined conversations about collaborative art.

For a comedy movie it just wasn't funny. Harley's holiday was a funnier episode of DCAU

This movie would have worked better as a Harley & Ivy movie, like taking the Bats and Nightwing scenes away and just leaving the Harley and Ivy scenes in and it makes for at least a more entertaining watch.

>tfw in an alternate universe there was a ivy and harley sex scene instead of a harley and nightwing one

What pissed me off is that AFTER they had sex, bats walked in on them fully dressed and doing foreplay

They should have both been naked. Or at least semi-dressed if going for Round 2 was what they were implying.

i actually think it might be implied that they only made out, because later on in the movie harley says something along the lines of "we only made out"

I don't recall that, but even IF that's true she stripped down naked (undies were on the floor), and got re-dressed. For what purpose?

Maybe Dick helped her pick out an outfit?

Timm's so much of a back he can't even came out with a decent excuse for the sex scene, kek

Yeah, she could of said something like "Back off buster, that was a one time special"

What's Auteur theory?

>Some people have had a suspicion for a while now that Paul Dini was the real talent behind the DCAU, not Timm

That's retarded. Dini wasn't even a producer most of the time. Plus, he's made garbage too, like the story and dialogue of Arkham City, Ultimate Spider-Man, and Hulk and the Agents of SMASH.

>so it's the worlds greatest detective versus the worlds deadliest assassin, who's going to win?
>NOT HIM

Finished it just now. The tone felt weird here and there (like for example the fart joke, or the entire resolution of the movie). And the plot in general felt like a re-tread of the BTAS episode where Harley helps Batman find the Joker. But I thought it was still fun enough.

Did they end up doublestuffing Harley at the end?

>it is now canon that harley quinn has a rather full ass and can rip some pretty ace farts

Pretty retarded. 2/10

>nobody posting any variations on I GOTTA FART SUPERBAD
I guess old Sup Forums is truly dead. I miss when that was the worst shitposting we had to put up with.

What do yall think is harley's fetish(s)?

Always a fan of snarky batman and a plot that doesn't takes itself overly serious. The subversion of Villain making dumb decisions trope (Killing the scientist instead of trying to get him back) was also nice.

And of course Harley was boner-inducing throughout the entire movie. Only thing that kinda bothered me was the abrupt ending.

I enjoyed it with the exception of how fucking sudden the ending was.

Not that user but from what I understand Auteur theory is the idea that the director of the film can be considered the "author" of the film more than the actual writers or people behind the screenplay as the director is the one that brings the film to life instead of just on paper.

That, Berry boy, and Sup Forums Akagi moral fag shit posting.

Boy, we never appreciated how good we had it...

I'm sad they didn't show her taking a shit at the gas station, would've been just as "funny" a "joke"

I want to watch her shit.
I'm a degenerate. I know

>What do you think of Harley farting in the Batmobile?
>Fart jokes

Welp, I no longer want to watch this.

it's only like 1 scene desu. It was mild tbqh. It wasn't even family guy like. They don't talk about farting or even bring it up. She just mentions she has to goto the bathroom till she lets out so much that Batman finally pulls over and lets her go to the gas station.

>every game, Batman says fifteen variations of "I'm going to stop you"

Batman's banter is the worst part of the Arkham series, barring a few good lines here and there.

I'm taking this as a yes.

Why can't Axel Braun shoot a Bruce and Dick fucks Harley movie instead of this shitty Timm fanfiction instead?

The story was shit. I've seen better fetish fiction on DA more engaging than this shit. Someone's gotta fire Timm then get rid of Liu and Register next at WB cause DC Animated is shit now.