Twin-Pack Storytime: MORE WILDSTORM

Every 2nd and/or 22nd day of the month in the calendar, there will be a storytime of the first two issues (each) of two random semi-ongoing comics and/or miniseries.

Previous storytimes: desuarchive.org/co/search/subject/Twin-Pack Storytime

It's been twenty-five years since the first Jim Lee creation was published through Image.

This time, let's focus on a year in Wildstorm under DC. These two comics' windows between their respective issues are greatly varied.

Remember to bump for readers/while reading.

Any storytime requests that are not 2-issue series must be done somewhere else. Thank you.

A retrosolicitation occurs when the time to wait between an issue's solicitation reveal and the release date of said issue is one month. DC is credited for introducing that term, and sparsely occurs ever since (the most notable case is some of the first New 52 solicitations). Yet there's only one case of retrosolicitation of comics within the DC banner but not the main DC line: A DOUBLE-SHIPPED MOVIE ADAPTATION. FROM WILDSTORM.

More like condensed adaptation of the movie. Condensed comic book adaptations of movies are common until recently.

A few other independent publishers sometimes retrosolicit from time to time.

Do you remember the botched WorldStorm relaunch? The two supposed flagship titles were written by Grant Morrison, but because he was busy with the weekly 52 series and Batman (as DC prioritized) and the schedules of the artists involved, those titles were battered with delays and eventually axed not long after. ONLY ONE OF THEM MANAGED TO HAVE ONE THAN ONE ISSUE SHIPPED.

You litterly can't go one page without being BLACKED. I mean I never cared before but it's getting ridiculous.

>frogposting during a storytime
kys

nice !!

My dog can draw better than that.

But delete your image first retard.

My god this is terrible. And why does the main character look so much like samuel Jackson.

>still insisting on posting images during this storytime
KYS already

Comic books were better before drawing tablets. Such a shame no wonder it's a dying business.

>refusing to delete your images
Summerfag detected

Triggered by a cartoon frog.

>triggered by posting images during storytimes
ftfy

SEEK HELP FAGGOT

At the time of this issue's release, Wildstorm editors envisioned the Wildstorm Universe's final direction that was heading before the New 52 as a runaway dumpster fire.

Meanwhile, this story would be continued by Keith Giffen (with a plethora of artists) for ten more issues as "The Lost Year," with Gene Ha retaining his regular cover artist job.

TOMORROW, PRE-1999 WILDC.A.T.S, STORMWATCH, TEAM 7, DV8, WILDCORE, AND SEVERAL RELATED (MOSTLY SOLO) TITLES AS WELL AS THE TWO-ISSUE WORLDSTORM ANTHOLOGY ITSELF WILL BE RELEASED DIGITALLY ON COMIXOLOGY.

Here's what in store for the remainder for this year.

SEE YOU AT THE NEXT TWIN-PACK STORYTIME!

Because it looks like shit. I remember mcdonalds drawing more detailed comic books. It makes me wonder if I can't make comic books if this is the quality.

>deflecting

I remember when Gene Ha was good.

Crew of 21 men. Slightly over 9000 milliseconds of research.

How does the Carrier even fit under the surface? Fucksake, Morrison.

>Fucksake, Morrison.
That might be one of his worst works.

Stop posting pictures in a story time thread. It's rude.

But he refused to do so and he moved fucking goalposts.

Thank you.