>caring about youtube stars
>old enough to vote
choose one

you seem upset senpai

0.2$ was deposited into your account.

>you are le shill XD

Grasping at straws

0.2$ was deposited into your account.

2,000,000,000 rubles were deposited into your account, comrade.

0.2 rubles were given to your banko accounto

Dont advertise your trash here.

Sage

Just saw this. It makes me so fucking sad, I was the biggest fan of these cunts for years, saw their podcast love when they came to Australia, their obvious liberal bias was always annoying but it took a backseat so it was fine.

But to actually bring back your beloved web series that's been gone for 2 years just to shill for Hillary, it actually breaks my heart a little.

Fuck these pathetic Jews. They'll never get a cent of my money again. I'm so fucking angry

I'll let this slide 2bh

I used to watch all their stuff when I was younger and found it hilarious, still do

It's expected that anyone with a public platform needs to attack Trump to stay alive nowdays

They don't get paid that much.

That perfect Sup Forums user impression

They didn't. They could say stuff on their podcast, which I think they have been, I stopped listening after the Trump video.

Bringing back the series after refusing to do new ones for years isn't staying relevant, it's straight up shilling.

i expect better from you guys than to fall for this Sup Forumsbait

friendly reminder that they also support BLM

I too was a fan, I was really excited to see them have a new upload after a couple of years
but immediately realized just by reading the title that it was going to be a shill video.

he would only not seem "upset" to you if he agreed with you. are you the power of british intellectuals?

They bought a fake chinese version of the hat purely so they wouldn't be helping trump in any way. Unbelievably petty.

I know how you feel, I actually just before watching the video had a brief moment of excitement.
I don't even care that much about the election, it's not my country, but this really is a little sickening to see.

oh no not numale faggots making their whole cause look bad

Zyzz would've supported Trump

forever mirin

((Jake))

Who are those?

political """comedy"""

College humor used to be funny. Now they're trash, I saw the one making fun of camping and none of it was funny in any sort a way. It was
>wow we r so ironic lolz

Viral marketing is forbidden.