ALL IN ALL IT'S JUST A

ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL

We are gonna turn red, but I swear to god Ohio.

ohioan here. im doing my part

Hahahahaha

I don't care whose side it is, these threads should be banned for the shitposting they are.

I really don't get this meme

This will happen

its a song senpai

I'm doing my part in Michigan. Really the only places that vote democrat are Detroit and Ann Arbor. The rest of the state is conservative. And nigs are leaving Detroit in record numbers, going back to the South in kind of a reverse Great Migration.

I know, but everyday it's different, and there's no noticeable thing that links all the chosen songs together.
It's just a picture of a state, presumably shown to be voting differently than expected, with random lyrics in all caps
why?

bump, michigan will be a brexit state

You're from r/thedonald right?

if NYC doesnt turn out, expect NY red. there are trump signs and stickers everywhere, hell there are full sized billboards on peoples lawns.

You need to go back

If you are gonna dream this big may as well color Cali red too.. NY sadly stands the same chance of going red as they do.

Are you retarded?

Ohio is Trump territory, friend. We're all more worried about whether Michigan will turn to Trump. I hope we do and hopefully we'll MAGA together.

In the unlikely situation that Michigan goes Trump and Ohio goes traitor, you can have Toledo back. Screencap this for proof.

THE
ABSOLUTE
MAD
MEN

I've seen hundreds of Trump signs from Grand Rapids to Muskegon to Grand Haven and everywhere in between, but just one Clinton sign. (Intersection of Dogwood and 174th in Spring Lake)

I'm dreamin' of a red Pennsylvania!
Just like the ones I used to know!

Upstate NY here, can confirm. If it weren't for fucking Jew York City, Trump would have this state in the bag.

I've seen many many more trump signs in Genessee county than hillary signs come to think of it...

>see Union Jack
>are you from /r/thedonald
Yeah its obvious who's from where

BECAUSE THATS JUST HOW IT WORKS BOY

Nobody wants Toledo

SAY IT AINT SOoOoOoO

Kalamamazoo checking in.
Praise kek.

Northwest Detroit suburbs here. Tons of Trump signs, no bumper stickers for either. Neighbors all say they don't discuss politics at work or put stickers on their cars for fear of retribution. All are voting Trump or aren't voting at all.

"If it weren't for the 95% of the state's population, Trump would have this state in the bag!"

No one lives in upstate New York.

Wrong.

Where do the other 11 million people in NY state live after you account for the 8 million in NYC?

Over 19 million live in the state.

AND I'M ABOUT TO BREAK

Sagnasty reporting in. Barely any Clinton signs, we're turning this state red.

Praise kek.

Mt Compton reporting in.

Couple Clinton/Caine lawn placards here and there, but almost overwhelmingly outnumbered by Trump/Pence.

No Trumperstickers: nobody is stupid enough to get their ride jacked with in the parking lot at the grocery store.

Michigan is going Red. Ann Arbor can suck my nuts.

you should be banned for being a nigger

True enough.