Trump can win without PA and CO

This is how.

Even though he will win at least one of either PA, CO or MI, he doesn't need them. He's flipping RI for 4 votes. The polls show it.

This is not a meme.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/az/arizona_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-6087.html#polls
pollyvote.com/en/2016/10/25/nevada-virtual-tie-between-trump-and-clinton-in-new-remington-research-rremington-r-poll/
cnn.com/2016/10/26/politics/bloomberg-florida-poll-trump-clinton/index.html
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/mi/michigan_democratic_presidential_primary-5224.html
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/in/indiana_democratic_presidential_primary-5807.html
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/wi/wisconsin_democratic_presidential_primary-3764.html
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/ak/alaska_democratic_presidential_caucus-5773.html
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/or/oregon_democratic_presidential_primary-5809.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I can't wait for the Trump landslide.

He's behind in NC, AZ and FL.You really think he can win? He has to take all the battlegrounds and all the polls say he can't.

Yeah I came up with a similar possibility. It's not far off at all.

He will take all of those almost certainly. Florida is basically a done deal with the early voting numbers, he already won it.

Trump is losing polls in NV, CO, MI, PA, NC, FL, and AZ.

I'm from RI and what makes you think that?

>behind in NC and AZ
lol

WE CAN DO IT, IT'S WITHIN OUR GRASP

>youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg

WAKE UP EVERYONE YOU CAN

VIRAL

SPREAD

MIRROR

LESS THAN TWO WEEKS LEFT

this

Trump can't win because Hillary will steal the election.

Here's how the election would turn out if the vote were held today.

NV, AZ and NC being blue are memes

>NV, AZ and NC being blue are memes
No, it's fact.

Your support for Trump is a meme.

Again though, it doesn't matter because Hillary is going to steal the election.

>Texas
>going red
Nice meme map my friend

>behind in florida

Trump did 3 speeches on tuesday, one to 28 thousand people.

Tim Kaine spoke to what, 30? Florida was decided the moment Hillary chose Omar Mateen over the citizens.

RI is too liberal

Added to my collage.

IT ALWAYS COMES DOWN TO THE WORST STATE IN THIS FUCKING GARBAGE UNION

FLORIDA

HOME OF THE SWAMPS AND GATORS
INSECTS TO CARRY YOU AWAY
HUMIDITY, DIRTY BEACHES WITH SHIT INFESTED WATERS
TO HOT
HURRICANES
SPICS BEYOND ALL MEASURE
CUBANS
SECOND HOLLYWOOD
JEWS BACKUP CAPITAL IF COMMIEFORNIA SINKS
NORTH IS SOUTH SOUTH IS NORTH BACKWARDS ASS FAGGOT STATE

AND YES YOU C U C K S GET TO CHOOSE THE FUHRER EVERY FUCKING TIME

NUKE
FLORIDA

Rigged polls are rigged

>except the ones that show trump leading

>muh polls

>will win at least one of either PA, CO or MI

0/3

>Any poll I don't like the results of is rigged!
You're really doing nothing for your position, you know this right?

So all polls are rigged...except THOSE polls...but only because Eric "I married a kike" Trump posted them?

yes........he's posting real polls like

MUH NATE

The Trump campaign loves to cherrypick polls that show them ahead. It's a great example of confirmation bias.

ITS THE LATEST FUCKING POLLS MORONS

QUIT LIVING 3 WEEKS AGO

NEVADA IS HIS TOO

>north carolina
>red

>florida
>red

>michigan
>toss up

>georgia
>red

>arizona
>red

>texas
>red

I hope you brought enough delusion for the whole class

Florida bro here, calm down. This state is going to bleed red this election

wat

>yes........he's posting real polls like
Well let's see...

>NV, CO, MI, PA, NC, FL,
Trump is behind in the polls there and your picture doesn't even address that state.

>and AZ.
Trump is up only 1% (well within the MoE). Not 2% as your chart claims.
And this is the most recent poll
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/az/arizona_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-6087.html#polls

>MUH NATE
What?

>The Trump campaign loves to cherrypick polls that show them ahead. It's a great example of confirmation bias.
Well i find it interesting the trumpcuck is posting stats for several states that are not in contention.

>Taking memes as fact
>Supporting Trump is a meme

>>Taking memes as fact
Yes, trump supporters do. They actually think kek and meme magic will win them this election.

>>Supporting Trump is a meme
Oh it is. How else can you justify supporting a Zionist that gave four of his children away to the Jews.

You cannot be redpilled and support a Zionist like Trump.

in which world does georgia not go red lol

He really only needs one or the other, IA, OH, FL and NC are pretty much in

Floridian as well. I will be shocked if we go blue.

Early voting demographics speak a different number, shill.

HAHAHAH

he's up in nevada in latest poll
pollyvote.com/en/2016/10/25/nevada-virtual-tie-between-trump-and-clinton-in-new-remington-research-rremington-r-poll/

he's up in florida latest poll

just fucking stop living 3 weeks ago, and it will all be easier for you on election day....

He is literally lead by at least a point in all three of those states you faggot

>You cannot be redpilled and support a Zionist like Trump.

WTF I hate Trump now!

Thanks for correcting the record.

Same here I live in Tampa and I just don't see it. Romney didn't have shit here I didn't even vote for anyone that year.

He needs all the late deciders to vote for him, then he can swing all the light blue states

It's Reuters. It's biased, but nevertheless, Trump is leading. If you'd adjust the bias, the gap would be huge.

I can't Sup Forums seriously with these maps.

You're the same morons who said Texas was going blue. I live in Texas, you guys couldn't call a fucking coin toss let alone an election.

>Blue California
This meme is getting old

>Texas
>red

Trump needs to deport the ever-living-shit out of illegals in fucking California, there is no reason one state should have that many electoral votes when half of them come from non-citizens. A handful of states deciding what the rest of the country will do is exactly why the Civil War started in the first place.

There is zero chance Texas will be blue, it's just a media meme.

THIS AND MAKE JEFFERSON REAL!!!

Tampa, Florida here. Trump has it on lock.

Trump's ahead in Florida. So is Rubio. AZ I hear clinton is ahead by 2. Haven't heard a single thing out of NC in a while.

Illegals can vote?

PFFT MORE LIKE NATE CARDBOARD OR NATE RUST OR NATE ADAMANTIUM

of course he doesn't need to worry about PA or CO when he can count on the 55 electoral votes of CA

Miamifag here
The beaches are actually pretty nice if you don't go to Miami Beach
My mother is pure blood Cuban and she's voting Trump after being a citizen in this country for almost 10 years

Florida is red. My father had a stroke and is staying at a hospital in Tallahassee. My hotel was across the florida auto museum where trump held his rally and I couldn't leave my hotel to see my father because the state troopers shut down the road completely and the whole side of town was a madhouse. 40 dollars to park anywhere. I've never seen anything like it.
So,
Trump
Win
Florida
I don't even like it

MORE LIKE COMMIEFORNIA!

The number of electoral votes a state has is based on the population of that state.

Illegals count towards the population.

But also, yes in most states you don't require to show ID when voting so illegals can vote.

Fucking Kek, this is true user fuck that terrible state

jesus christ, why arent there federal voter ID laws

MY MOM IS ALSO VOTING FOR TRUMP AND SHE LIVES IN FLORIDA AND MY DAD LIVES IN PENNSYLVANIA AND HE'S ALSO VOTING FOR TRUMP THEY'RE GOING RED MARK MY WORDS HAVEN'T SEEN ANY CLINTON SIGNS ANYWHERE HUGE RALLIES

Because libtards vote against it so that they can rig the election.

He'll win PA and CO.

>CTR shills force muh blue Texas meme
>you blame Sup Forumslacks

Why do you think he'll get RI?
It would be nice though

He can do PA
It's a statistical tie in Pittsburgh
He just needs to do it and make people who otherwise wouldn't vote to vote
That one city
He's got the rest (except for Philadelphia of course) in the bag

That was just during the weekend when the CtR invasion happened, the real Sup Forumsacks hate that meme.

dumb nerd virgins work for a criminal, are literally stuck shitposting with a figurative gun to their heads

This.

I've seen one single Hillary lawn sign and it was run over. And one hillary bumper sticker but the car had CA plates

Fucking transplants.

Uhhh if it's a statistical tie in Pitt, he already won PA. PA goes blue solely due to Philly and Pitt. IDK about Pitt but the dem turnout in Philly is gonna be low as shit.

Back in 08/12, there were Obama signs EVERYWHERE for miles. In 16, I can barely spot one Hillary sign driving down Broad St.

We have the reddest spics in the country, not saying much but if Donald can beat two cubans to Florida in the primaries, he can win it against Clinton in the general.

NV looks like Democrat state potentially. You could have a tie.

No he isn't.

it will be glorious

Kill yourself, shill

That certainly is a meme. He'll be lucky to hold onto Arizona.

>rcp poll average
>averaging in polls conducted by open society funded by george soros

I can't find it, but it was Drudge's headline like 2 days ago
It's 43-41 in PA
And it's also 43-41 in Pittsburgh

I need to find that poll
It was pretty in depth

We already know that Trumpanzees don't know how statistics work. You don't have to keep reminding us.

Would solve our housing and land value crisis too. Over 7% of the population are illegals.

cubans are an example of short sighted idiotic republican policy
they amnestied the cuban spics
and now third generation cubans are just as liberal as all the other spics

what is with this fucking utah meme?

I've seen recent polls of him being +15/18 in utah

Neither do pollsters apparently, considering they are off by miles.

And full of spics.

Not even the spic self-interest kind of liberal, but the white liberal kind which makes it even worse

I wonder why everything is red in Dade but it never goes red for the actual presidential election

All the good tidings for your ol'man, Kek's will be done.

>off by miles

I love when third world countries pretend they know anything about American politics

really made me think desu senpai

>believing msm polls in current year

>Michigan - Polls predicted a 21 point Clinton victory. - Sanders won by 1.5 points
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/mi/michigan_democratic_presidential_primary-5224.html

>Indiana - Polls predicted a 6.8 point Clinton victory. - Sanders won by 5 points
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/in/indiana_democratic_presidential_primary-5807.html

>Wisconsin - PPP predicted a 18 point victory for Clinton. Other polls had Clinton up by 5-6 points until days before the election when they all of a sudden switched their polls to Sanders +6. - Sanders won by 13.5 points
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/wi/wisconsin_democratic_presidential_primary-3764.html (View the expanded polling for this one).

>Alaska - Polls predicted a Clinton 3 points victory. - Sanders won by 63.2 points
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/ak/alaska_democratic_presidential_caucus-5773.html

>Oregon - Polls showed Clinton up by 15 points. - Sanders won by 10.2 points
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/or/oregon_democratic_presidential_primary-5809.html

Reminder that Hillary supporters will tell a lady on the phone they will vote for her but don't care enough to actually vote

Again, it's adorable watching chimps from South America pretending they know about American politics. You need to stop shilling the idea that primaries are in any way similar to general elections. You're convincing a lot of American trump shills and they're all gonna commit suicide the night of the election

the only poll that matters is right here. keep in mind it's "adjusted" to 2012 level turnout and assuming all dems vote for hillary and republicans are still up by 7%

>Colorado either decided blue or "toss up"
>every single fucking thread

Hillary alienated Colorado.

The only people 'alienated' by Trump are hired actors with Hollywood magic.

I can't wait for this election to be over so the army of crybullies following us around will come up with some new topic to shitflood with.

Republican turnout is going to be a lot higher and many Democrats won't show up because muh bernie

Same logic that says republican turnout will be low becaus of muh Rubio or muh Cruz.

Except the latter is more likely

I just worry trump will have more votes but thanks to the crooked ass electoral system, it might not matter. This is why states like California, Washington, and my state Oregon are just gone. Blue forever. I just hope we get bud pierce in to replace Kate brown.

Colorado is as solid blue as it gets

Bernie was likeable.

Rubio was a baby
Cruz was a rat

No it isn't.

Get outside of Boulder and Denver more.