en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Additive_color
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Classic Color Combos.

What did they mean by this?

R + G + B = white.

>white

DAS RACIS

REEEEEEEEEE

I'm always triggered that it's red, blue, green and not red, blue, yellow. Green's not a primary color.

It is if you're going by light.

Are you talking roygbiv or am I misunderstanding you? Because even in that it's not a primary color. It's the yellow and blue bands blending together.

It is if you're going by anything. Primaries are arbitrary; only the relationship between them matters at all, not the nature of the colors themselves

Additive color, user.

>Green's not a primary color.
Yes it is.

But it's made by mixing yellow and blue. You can't make yellow by mixing something else. I've been taught from elementary school that red, blue, and yellow are the primary colors because those three cannot be made by mixing colors whereas every other color can be expressed as a mix of those three.

When were talking about light, it isn't actually blending together. There's a difference between green light and yellow+blue light. The 3 rod structures in our eye pick up different wavelengths of light, the ones that correspond to red, green, and blue. So mixing blue light and yellow light will set off all 3 rods, which we interpret as the color white.

Green is not a creative color.

U wot mate

>will set off all 3 rods

Additive and Subtractive are two different systems.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Additive_color

A green ork is a lazy ork. You could be a purple ork. Have you ever seen a purple ork? No? It's because they're the sneakiest.

nu ducktales is literally just gravity falls with ducks

this offends me as a shinkenger fan