Let me get this straight...

Let me get this straight, """(((conservative)))""" burgers went from being neocon free-marketeers to protectionist isolationists in one year?

Sean Hannity called for the arrest of Julian Assange in 2013, and now he invites him on air to suck his dick?

The vast majority of Republicans approved the war in Iraq, and yet you cucks still think they're better than Dems.

Are you all spineless fucks whose views change according to what you're told, or is there something else going on?

Fuck off island ape.

>coming from a place where you need a license to watch television.

>thinking we give a shit about "conservatism"

"muh free markets" "muh constitution" "muh values" "muh freedumbz of Religionz" "muh democracy is da best" "muh American identity" "muh civic nationalism" "muh patriotism based on nothing"

Not one year. This began when the Tea Party began hijacking the Republican party in 2008.

Also, for the record, I am a liberal and republicans were right to support the war in Iraq.

Many of you did. Many of you were ancaps, which is literally a philosophy so stupid my four year old brother laughed when I told him about it.

Many "conservative" talking points informed your political views up until last year.

>conservative
>Sean Hannity
>Republicans

this guy has his finger on the pulse of Sup Forums!
NO SARCASM!

What do you mean by right? Right by their own retarded standards or you think they were right?

Also that's completely untrue. The tea party was merely a distillation of the soulless, retarded mainstream Republican ideology

Thank you for correcting the record

I wasn't here for that. Matter of fact I voted for that nigger 8 years ago.

Britfag still salty over Brexit, detected

>The vast majority of Republicans approved the war in Iraq, and yet you cucks still think they're better than Dems.

All the Iraq war kikes moved to Hillary's side.

Really, all 220+ representatives, a shocking 97% of the Republican party at that time? They ALL moved to Clinton?

Nice pic though. All scumbags.

>I am a liberal and republicans were right to support the war in Iraq.
You're a special kind of retarded

>Are you all spineless fucks whose views change according to what you're told, or is there something else going on?
that's basically it. nobody remembers enough to understand that the democratic-republican party has undergone a complete revolution again. kids get taught that in the "1800's" the "parties were the opposite" of what they stand for now.

No one here ever gave a shit about the republicans until Trump ran, we're not boomers.

Our position on the issues has evolved.

Check out the image on

and reconsider. people were in love with limp dick Romney and bat-shit Christian hippie Paul back in '12

>Not one year. This began when the Tea Party began hijacking the Republican party in 2008.
This is correct

>Also, for the record, I am a liberal and republicans were right to support the war in Iraq.
This is so retarded it almost makes me question my belief of the above despite knowing it to be true.

Not correct. The tea party was not protectionist and not properly anti-immigration. They were a bunch of Walker/Cruz bots. Scum of the earth, but at least they'll vote trump now. Or hopefully they will...

Romneyshit was contained to a handful of threads. There was no mass movement on this board back then like there currently is for Trump.

You clearly weren't here during that time so shut your goddamn face.

I remember a lot of love for the Mormon. Not as much as for senile old Ron Paul, bless him. Couldn't tell his ass from his elbow but at least he was passionate...

politics is not about ideals, its about jobs for your mates.

ALL of the establishment are cucks and need to be slain. Dems and Repubs

The Teaparty was a Ron Paul libertarian movement that was coopted by neocons and painted as Christian conservatives by the media.

>went from being neocon free-marketeers to protectionist isolationists in one year
I was never into neocohenism, and I stopped supporting the war in Iraq back in 2006 just before I was discharged from the Marine Corps. I think most of us here are former Ron Paul types, not neocohens.

Maybe you wanna lurk moar faggot, since you don't know what's going on yet.

this. i'm getting tired of these newfags pretending like they were here in 2012 or 2008

you were saying?

its older republicucks getting btfo. I hate them slightly less than liberals but only slightly