Jason Todd should have been a villain. He was a shit Robin and is is a shit superhero...

Jason Todd should have been a villain. He was a shit Robin and is is a shit superhero, but when he was fighting Dickbats he actually had depth and was interesting.

Is he trying to be like The Punisher?

I wouldn't say villain, but for sure antihero.
Ya know still trying to do good but willing to go dark or lethal.

Awkward autistic angsty Jason is best Jason. He's a badass but he's not that edgy and you can bully him.

There isn't a whole lot od depth to being a literal red headed step-child.

reminder that Jason outsells Namor.

What happen to his sidekick?

These were my least favorite issues of the Morrison run, though.

Villain Jason is literally the worst ever. God forbid we have some meaningful character development in capeshit.

Of course, He is the most popular robin and he is batman background characters.

Dick is more popular than Jason.

Only Artemis can bully him. She has dibs.

>most popular robin

>you will never bully jason
>artemis will never bully you
>bizarro will never fly around with you riding on his shoulders

It's not fair.

and
>he had artemis

>Reminder that Jason Todd wore the Red Robin moniker and costume 1st in mainstream DC

He's really popular now as Bat-teenage rebel, his two full villain comic stories were dogshit, Arkham Knight had a dogshit story and you're objectively wrong, OP.

at least Todd got some closure with a Joker

Lucky for you New Earth Red Hood is coming back,

>Lazarus Pit white streak Jason Todd is best version
>Hush-Todd costume best variation

Being an Jason Todd fan is like being in the kids next door. Once you turn 20 you no longer have the urge to jack off and defend Jason with your life anymore. You grow up and realize he gay loser.

>You grow up and realize he gay loser.

I don't know what more pathetic. People hating fictional characters or people hating fans over fictional characters.

>shit Robin
He took down Mogul, you little tard.

why no both ?

People who makes this kind of threads.

>that helmet with that costume
Why did they think he could pull it off?

Never get why people are so adamant on saying Jason is a rebel.

Maybe because he thinks some criminals need killing? And was implied to have once pushed a rapist to his death even before he died and was resurrected?

The Batgirl we need.

Whoever this "Jason Todd" is, he must be really something to have a very triggered haters like that (that storytime thread is something lmao).

I'm going to google him and I have a feeling that I'm going to like him a lot.

Look at all that edge. Why having a multifaceted character with development when you can have your angry histrionic, one note villain of the week, eh?

Awful teenager taste.

>best batman

Oh, I never meant to quote And for the record, I know what the OP is doing. This thread is not going to last, son. Tomorrow is a big day.

In an old fashioned colorful villain, which I guess was the point, is a very nice costume.

But then who will pander to Tumblr's Rebelious bad boy fetish?

The guy was going to leave the country scot-free, he already caused the death of at least one victim and he was going to continuing raping with impunity.

I would've do the same, to be honest. It didn't look like he was going to repent at all.

Your favorite robin

Wasn't he already a villain?

Dick had the RR monkier too
I can see a pattern

''tomorrow is a big day''
>BANE ?

Oh trust me, you will enjoy being his fan.

I'm glad that he become my favorite because his antis are really hilarious.

>I know what OP is doing
What am I doing? Jason has had two main writers for decades, Judd Winick and Scott Lobdell. Both two of the worst writers in comics, then Morrison got his hands on him and made him a legitimate character.
>Tomorrow is a big day
What's tomorrow?

This guy actually putting effort. I'm impressed.

Btw, who is playing injustice here? Red Hood is so fun and really op that you can destroy Black Adam with him.

He is a great match against Deadshot too.

They actually referred ma gunn? This pretty awesome.

For you.

Ma Gunn, All-Caste, Scarlett and even Bob.

Come on, user. At least be more subtle. People is hardly going to fall for your bait and let this thread survive Wednesday, which is the day we storytime new issues that just got released.

They've attended to detail a lot, as far as I've seen.

I really like how they put Jason's icon on the center.

I dunno I prefer crazy yet caring (and super depressed/angry) anti-hero or anti-villain but not a straight up villain.

Neat. It's good place to put him between Batman and Superman considering his ideology.

I seriously have no idea what you think I'm doing. Jason is an angsty whiney brat under Lobdell and Winnick

>Lucky for you New Earth Red Hood is coming back,

THANK GOD!

Oh no he's not gonna be a ginger Rorschach rip off (who was designed like that just to piss off another writer) is he?

Also I don't care how many say he had red hair in the old comics. He was clearly strawberry blonde and then blonde and then had black hair.

I liked blonde Jason.

From where did come this weird idea that new earth red hood is coming back, anyway?

Some people are convinced that the creepy dude who is stalking Jason going to be him (I think it's actually Willis).

>but when he was fighting Dickbats he actually had depth and was interesting.

Confirmed for not reading anything else about Jason Todd.

Jason is cute

I wish more artists gave him a bit of white hair

Willis Todd? Heh, this would be an interesting storyline to be honest.

Jason Todd is love. Jason Todd is life.

Fake news! That rapist fell off that balcony dammit!

>94832150
pray for jason and his slut artemis

I actually really like Red Hood's Vigilante suit from Morrison's run. Wish they'd make it.

They could reintroduce Scarlet again, as it could fit with Jason's arc of him trying to out do batman at this own shtick. But since New52 Jason != Pre52 Jason, he'd be a better father figure to her rather than the, what I felt was; a weird almost pedophilic tough love father figure. Also having Artemis as a big amazon mom and Bizzaro as a retarded brother would really also tie the family dynamic Rebirth RHATO has had.

The balding red head acne thing was also unnecessary, was really dumb and made me hate Jason for a bit

>(I think it's actually Willis).

I agree.

Oh man I didn't realize that people were talking about the mystery guy. I thought people were talking about some sort of universe crossover thing.

>rather than the, what I felt was; a weird almost pedophilic tough love father figure.

I kind of felt this too, except replace pedophilic with sexual tension and an age-gap because I never thought Scarlet was underage.

If it is New Earth RH, that'd be cool too.

I don't see NE RH the same as Nu52 RH. They have no personality traits in common and their daddy issues are on two different sides of the spectrum.

Could also be a RH Reborn situation, or a redemption arc.

I thought she was 16, but that be Ephebophilic Jason then. I agree with the sexual tension though.

Also I don't remember seeing that panel in Batman and Robin, is that from another series? He has a jacket on and a more form fitting helmet.

Hey, stop taking images of Red Hood covers like me! I'm avatar fagging here!

Red Hood was the weaker part of Morrison's Dickbats story.

Y'know, I was about to complain that Artemis isn't in Injustice, but then I realized that's probably s good thing. I mean, look at what Boon did to Diana. I don't even want to think of how awful Artemis would be in these games, especially since she's supposed to be Diana's edgy rival in the first place.

>Could also be a RH Reborn situation
He doesn't need it and this is completely unnecessary.

Pre-52 Jason was already redeemed in convergence.

basically a punisher clone

Todd was actually a fun Robin, when you reread his tenure as the sidekick. His street smarts even save Batman every once in a while.

I wonder if people who keep saying that ever read the punisher comic.

Of course they didn't. They wouldn't call Red Hood a punisher lite if they did.

Are you the Kuron prayer user from the voltron threads?

what's so different about them?
other than the fact that RH has daddy issues while Punisher has issues with his entire family getting gunned down around him

>what's so different about them?
Oh I don't know, user. Literally everything?

The only thing they have in common is their willingness to cross the line and that doesn't make them "clone" of each other.

Current team dynamics make Jason the team mom rather than team dad.

I liked Morrison's costume, too. It was fitting for his take in the character.

For one thing, body count.
Off the top of your head, how many times can you remember Red Hood killing someone that wasn't a nameless crook? How many times did he just end up sending someone to jail instead of killing them?

had an idea about a Nightwing comic series where he and Jason are working the same case of a guy who keeps breaking out of jail and killing with Jason convincing Dick to straight up kill the guy

the whole thing would lead them back to Gotham where they plan to take out the Joker, culminating in a huge fight with Bruce and Tim (because fuck Damien) and he brings in a recently reparalyzed Barbara in to try and talk some sense into Dick but instead she takes the chance to shoot Joker, executioner style, for what he did to her and her father. it ends with Batman telling them to get out before he has them all arrested

Jasonfags.“Youre opinion is trash, Jason Todd has the worst fan base of all time, that includes every genre.

Jason operates against the law most of the times, and is willing to cross the criminal line, and sometimes is even totally right with it.

Frank isnt.

Jason is a funny-go guy, even when he has an emotional burst which ends in violence.

Frank is Mr Serious guy all the gay.

Jason is shown many times to forgive a repent criminal.

Frank is Mr Punisher guy.

jason >>> frakn fpunisher

I didn't know that, what convergance issue was it?

>Artemis is the team dad
She's even slightly taller than him

>all the gay

Oh dear, I cannot get how I failed at typing that one.

In Jay's defense, she's wearing heels. Jason is about the same height (both are pretty tall). She's still more, I don't know, thick, I guess. At least by how Soy draws Art.

He does what Joker should of did to this snot nose brat years ago .

>with heels the shoes .. nice try

Gotta give it to Castle...He's more ruthless. Frank has dodged bullets multiple times and has proven himself to be superior to Jason Todd.

>more edgy ?

Jason is the second to worst fighter of the Robins right over Tim Drake.

Nice b8 m8.

Try harder next time.

Definitely Frank. He's got the edge in experience and he's a lot more ruthless than what Jason's used to dealing with.Punisher lays waste to this wannabe vigilante and Frank just continues kicking his ass into the ground.

This fucking arc.