Why is the MCU so superior to Dc ?

We all know it is, there's just no point in arguing, Marvel won all the battles and the war, but I would like to hear your objective reasons.

For me, number one is DC feels extremely forced and anti-natural, like we are supposed to believe the world got filled with hundreds of supernatural people in the span of one year.

DC has no respect for their fanbase and is already retconing things without giving it any chance to shine first.

Galdot Ben and Cavil and there just for the payment, and it's noticeable.

Then again so is RDJ but he's more talented? at least has more charisma.

>DC has no respect for their fanbase
and Marvel does?

Enough to build a consistent universe without asspulls from the get go.

MCU panders to kids and plebbitors, the formula still works today but sooner or later people are going to notice that most of the films are essentially the same thing.
DCEU was rushed to compete with the MCU (Man of Steel wasnt supposed to be the start of an extended universe), plus they put Snyder in charge who has great visuals and nothing else at all. Of course autists on the internet will jerk eachother off claiming "muh kino, muh symbolism! xD" .

This bothers me.

How Lex Luthor knows all about metas but the entire USA government thinks it's a myth?

Fuck not even them, but the entire world is ignorant except for Lex? fuck this shit

Because Diana did a good job covering her tracks since WW1 you dipshits, it's in the fucking movies.

because marvel spent a decade slowly rolling things out, making the movies self contained but references to something greater, and gradually increased the amount the films tied into each other until even solo movies are written around advancing a greater plot running through them all.

DC decided to just start shitting them out immediately with
superman
ok now heres everyone else! :^) TEAM UP TIME!!!

>going to a bank and ATM and having her fucking face recorded
>good job coverin her tracks
wew

She destroys the camera records. Checkmate, atheist.

Lmaooooooooooooooooo
It's not. In any way, shape or form

Explain please

Nah

>because marvel spent a decade slowly rolling things out, making the movies self contained but references to something greater, and gradually increased the amount the films tied into each other until even solo movies are written around advancing a greater plot running through them all.

not a single oscar

Man of Steel, BvS, or Suicide Squad dont either, whats your point?

Because DC wants to adapt all the greatest hits from their comics without earning any of it and stuffing multiple moments into one movie

why would I want a superhero movie to be pretentious and overrated?

Are we just talking movies? If so, MCU has gotten just as bad, but no one will admit it.

I loved most of Phase 1, and I defend First Avenger like nuts, but they've become emotionless, dull, by-the-numbers trash. The only two movies after Phase 1 that weren't cookie cutter crap were Winter Soldier and GOTG (though I admit it isn't perfect, but it's still a fun romp). They have taken the initial idea of "Use the comics as your guide" and morphed it into "Make Iron Man again."

Suicide squad does bud
>b-b-but it's for makeup
Doesn't matter still an Oscar don't move the goalposts

Best Picture or Best Actor/Actress are the only ones worth a shit

DC wanted to be Marvel, but didn't want to put in the work and rushed their movies.

That's all it really comes down to. They were too busy making a cinematic universe to make sure the movies were good on their own. That's why MoS and WW are the two best, they are trying to be their own movies instead of set up for later moves.

>moved the goalposts
Lol

>b-b-but it's for makeup
Reminder that they paid off the awards to win that. If you look at the other nominations you can tell that they shouldn't have won.

There is no goalposts to move, literally no one gives a shit about that award other than DCfags apperently