Sup Forums's hero

>Sup Forums's hero

really gets those neural networks firing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MP5Z14X-moM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who?

a globalist dislikes a nationalist. all you need to know

He probably knows Hillary's tax plan will have loopholes for rich businesses.

Dropped.

Shame too since driverless cars seemed based

He makes model cars and rockets in his spare time. He's a pretty cool dood.

a reddit tier idiot. the kind of guy that dreams of solar roadways and hyperloops and no borders even though its completely unfeasable

REMEMBER THERE'S A PRIVATE AND PUBLIC OPINION FOR EVERYTHING!

On a serious note, supporting Trump for most of Hollywood and upper class people is a career killer since the companies force you to be progressive.

>Scam artist subsiding on gullible nu male fantasies and government subsidies

>Sup Forums hero

Since when?

Although I do miss Space Elevator.

>Sup Forums's hero

You're thinking of reddit

Elon musk believes in American exceptionalism. Hardly a globalist.

True, Musk has called himself a nationalist, but Tesla is the welfare nigger gibs of companies, so he needs to suck up to California.

Meh

Most scientists are lefty and anti-Trump, anti-Brexit

Never liked the cunt anyway. Yet another fag trying to push for automated cars.

supporting hillary so he can hire more pajeets through working visas to work on critically important space engineering.

what could go wrong?

>Most scientists
Rely on funding from the private sector, most science is bullshit and biased to cater to politics.

The peer to peer system within academia is there to prevent non aligned study from taking centre place.

Science is largely about bandwagoning, if you don't, then your peers shun you.

Fucking rip space elevator

He's out there somewhere dredging up interesting shit from scientific journals and we'll never see it

Reminder that musk is redpilled.
>youtube.com/watch?v=MP5Z14X-moM

This. Musk fanboys get real before more disappointment comes your way.

This. Tesla would collapse with gibsmedats

My first thought as well

>Muskrat
>hero

>Elon Musk predicts
Implying like he is the only person that ever came to that conclusion.
You people won't even consider something until he quotes it. Also there is nothing redpilled about what he said.

He nicely fits those autists that keep worshiping him.

Rocketry has military applications, so foreigners are not allowed to work for them.

wait what, this board actually likes Donald Trump?
I thought there was at least a little big of intelligence on this board? How can you actually "like" this man?

I get it, I'd also rather Trump than a war-mongering corrupt oligarch, but you guys actually like his policies?

>most science is bullshit

Okay i stopped reading there. You give this board a bad name. Stop associating us with basement dwelling conspiracy theorists you fucking retard

>Sup Forums's hero
Literary who? I'am not even shitposting who the fuck is that, i heard the name somewhere but thats it.

He's just afraid his government welfare for all of his companies will end.

>implying Pajeet with a PHD and 2 masters degrees isn't 50x more qualified than John with a corporate bachelor degree

You're insecure aren't you?

I am not sure if he is even fan of Hillary. Or is there some evidence that he actuallu supports Hillary. Or this just case of press/media asking if he is fan of Trump and he honestly said that he is not. But then media stays silent about asking if he is fan of Hillary.

Go back under your rock, morons.

>Stop associating us with basement dwelling conspiracy theorists
Where the hell you think you are?

Also not an argument.

LOL

The MAGICAL SOIL idea isn't a right wing or nationalist concept you idiot

Thats the kosher sort of "patriotism" where its the values that make America strong, and unlimited immigrants is fine as long as the "values" are kept.

Anyways this story is all bullshit because its just Musk trying to be neutral.

Science isn't bullshit, but the bullshit we have often isn't science. If you don't play ball you won't go up the hierarchy and unless you raise a point that can't be ignored you won't get fundings.

Modern """""""science""""""" is about really tiny incremental improvements who don't really shake the status quo. It's quite difficult for really novel ideas to pass the peer review.
You have to remember that most researchers have to live in a publish or perish enviroment, and the quality of the work suffers.

ok the idiocy on this thread alone has made me fuck this piece of shit board off. You people are like a edgy hive mind, collating to anything that is "alternative" or anything that can satisfy your underlying need for rebellion.

Fucking kill yourselves faggots, it's the most edgy thing you can do

>Not a SINGLE argument found in this post

I guess you have to resolve to insults then. Keep rationalizing whatever you want to believe.
Also it's as much of a hivemind as it is common sens.

Arguing with a hive-mind that claims not believing in science is "common sens" is literally the equivalent of arguing atheism on a christian forum.

I'm pretty sure Elon would be a fan of Trump, he might be denying it due to business reasons.

Then get the fuck off our board emufucker.

no he's not , lmaffo, try again...

I'm not a fan of my boss. But he's qualified for the position and he gets shit done.

You can believe in American exceptionalism and believe that the increasing economic, political and cultural globalization has positive effects

Elon Musk, of course, supports Hillary Clinton. He has already held a fundraiser for her. All smart and successful people support her, including 75 Nobel Laureates, and hugely succesful people like Warren Buffett, Mark Cuban and Bill Gates.

Please find me that exact claim.

It's doubt. Healthy skepticism. Scientists are people too.
They have political alignments and their work can be influenced.
Science is not some all knowing oracle that speak only truth.

Calling something "scientific" doesn't make it right.
So please tell me how arguing with people that don't trusts science is like arguing with people that blindly trust in something when making a hypocrite of yourself.

>He doesn't know how academia works

>Elon Musk, of course, supports Hillary Clinton
He has not said this at all

>He has already held a fundraiser for her.
No he hasn't

This man was never my hero and i never trusted him. Just another corporate shill for the govt.

meme electricity man

His company leeches off the government, the government leeches off the people, of course he will support the one candidate that he can pay off for cheap profit.

lol cya kid

Fuck Elon Musk desu
He made an expensive ass electric car and a rocket that blew up
He's a cunt
MAGA

>musk thread

Here comes the shills

your shitposting is getting out of hand

get help

>Elon Musk
>Le Reedit hero

Those faggots on that site slobber this fuckers knob 24-7.

>Sup Forumss hero

Since when? No one likes that fag. He makes shitty electric cars, his spaceX shit is a failure, his self driving car killed a guy. He's a fucking failure at everything he does

He's a meme electricity salesman.

You're fucking nuts if you think Musk is a globalist

>self driving car
He specifically said it's not a self driving car. That dead guy was a lazy nigger who tried to use a glorified cruise control.

Wrong. Tesla cars have a higher percentage of made and manufactured in America than any other American car maker.

He also got cucked

this. he loves the obama environmental money that is shoveled into his horse shit company

inb4 muh loan payback

lol

maybe he's patriotic about america but he still thinks miguels and pajeets should be able to pour into the country

It's funny because he was savagely beaten by negroes as a child and put into a hospital as a result. (I'm serious)

There are times I think Elon is truly hiding his power level and it just kills him inside to do it.

I like to think that he dreams of colonizing Mars and bringing the far-right elements of the white race to that planet, restoring and rebuilding the 4th Reich. And just when humanity on Earth truly begins to collapse under the weight of the black and brown menace, the Martian Wehrmacht strikes and commits genocide on a scale unheard of in history. Fuhror-Elon is responsible for the death of all 12 billion non-whites and we retake our place on Earth as the leaders, for all time.

It's nice to dream.