What are some of the most harmful examples of negative representation in comics and cartoons?

What are some of the most harmful examples of negative representation in comics and cartoons?

Go away

What's the harmful representation here? That being a cyborg built for killing is bad?

Not this thread again, come on op you can do better

>Asskicking homosexual Batman
>Harmful representation

No he can't
>Homosexual
>Not harmful

>Asskicking homosexual Batman

So, regular Batman?

What's negative about this?

This is now a Midnighter thread.

Midnighter pushes the ideology that all gays are violent psychopaths.
A right winger could use Midnighter as an example of why gays are bad they'd believe him.

It's only harmful if he's pitching not catching.

>OP trying to post the same thread

We get it OP, great bait.

>all gays are violent psychopaths.
This has never been a thing, they sexual deviants (which is true), almost no one has claimed they're incredibly violent(except for lesbians, they are)

To raise the quality of this thread I'm going to post some stuff I like

That's dumb, you're dumb.
Anyone with half a brain would go "why would the homo part be why he's a psychopath" and then 2 seconds of character googling would be done and this debate is over.

You'd be more likely to use Roy Harper to convince people archery leads to heroin.

My pick would either be Yuri!! On Ice or Steven Universe.

They basically both false flag.

Shit thread. Saged and hidden.

There is some potential in this bait. Remember, Sup Forums is a DC apologists board, so I think including DC in your posts you could get a lot of (You)'s.

I'm saging this shit so if this goes up its not my fault.

>archery leads to heroin
it totally does, something like 95% of archery students are drug addicts, just a bunch of accurate shooting junkies

Ninjago is pretty problematic.

This is pretty transphobic.

Actually asskicking. Batman kicks the ass of clowns and women mostly.

It's a kilt, ye doaty!

posted the same image for this shit thread. We get it OP you only get erect when you get (you)s

Didn't OP get BTFO over this thread just yesterday?

>Being gay turns you into a violent psycho cyborg with a super computer brain

I'll take two.

I like it. It's got all the right SJW buzzwords plus, but it's strung together in such a way as to make negative sense. Bonus, your presentation comes across like you really believe it, like an Assigned Male strip. 8/10 would be baited again.

Bend over.

>Sup Forums is a DC apologists board
This is the real bait in this thread