Honestly, fuck Summer

Honestly, fuck Summer.
Tits all the way.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v80TE-coUQw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Would fuck, and why isn't Morty hitting that instead? Fuck Jessica! Fucking cock tease!

Summer had a nice rack for 2 second then she got greedy and ruin it.

this

DRAWFAGS!!!

It's almost as if Ethan wanted her over Summer because Summer disappeared for a few months to Mad Max world to ride dick and her family is psychopathic. Hell, Rick put an amusement park inside Ethan. Summer doesn't even return texts to Ethan. I'd want this girl over Summer and it's not even about the tits.

Her tits aren't even that big.

Truer words have never been spoken.

It was three weeks, but yeah
>articulately explaining why they're called smores
>immediately realising the importance of family instead of getting sum dick
Wife material.

>"I want that docking kind of love"

100% pure

Art of Oppai Summer sexually bullying Morty when?

Truly. Summerfags need to go home

You've been on the internet too long.

Mega Milk page when?

>Rick put an amusement park inside Ethan
i forgot about that.
What happend to it after he got hit by this ray?

They're not that much bigger than hers.

she really did not fucking think this through. least she could do was rig some remote way to push the on/off switch. then she should connect it to a precise timer, which would ensure equal dose to both boobs.

Was that pic supposed to prove your point, because it really doesn't

I unironically dislike Summer.

She should have stayed a side character.

I don't know why Summer was so bothered, she's got a perfectly good ass she just needs to find a dude into butts

Right? Literally no one is into just tits right now

Summer should have gotten revenge by stealing his new GF.

Plus Jessica has aids and herpes

because she's a teen and it takes something like this to learn the lesson.

Rebound ass-men rejoice!

> I'm everyone
millennials

>I can't detect satire

Gen Y millennials, everyone.

There's a case that they could've made Ethan's breakup reasonable. Like you said, Summer was "absent" (although there was probably a double going to school), and she cheated on him and her family situation does probably make her somewhat unrelatable (although the gag with her seems to be that she bounces back to normalcy pretty fast).

It's not really presented that way. They were gonna go camping, which means fucking, and Ethan dumped her and replaced her with Tricia. He didn't like go to an amusement park or some other type of date where getting to know them is the focus, not just banging. I think that context is important. And the reason he gives isn't that strong. There might be some truth to the "not having much in common" reason that Summer brings up, but I think it's pretty clear he just wanted to fuck someone hotter.

I think it's way better to just argue that in the end someone can break up a relationship for whatever reason they want. And especially when we're talking about teens they might not have the best reasons or be completely honest.. Most importantly, he didn't try and cheat on her and he tried to let her down as easily as he could. Break ups suck, but we can't go around villifying people for instigating them for whatever reason. It's not like they're married (and that's not even a hard line to not breakup, although one should be less fickle), it's silly to think that Ethan should just stay with her even though he doesn't want to.

It looks even worse for Morty and Summer, because instead of going the classic route and having Tricia be really easy or forward, she's just a nice girl. This makes Summer's jealousy of her seem incredibly petty, and also tries to make Ethan seem like he's a predator. In the more traditional format of an ep like this, they'd both be horny and Summer would tell them both off. In this version only Ethan is painted as an enemy which leads to more sour feelings.

I choose breasts because with enough effort you can craft an ass of your choosing.

Summer has other problems besides her breasts. She doesn't have much in the way of a figure and she has her fathers face (wide chin long face). The Rick and Morty style is pretty simple but we've seen more feminine looking girls on the show. If Summer was drawn honestly in a more realistic style she should really have masculine features.

>They were gonna go camping, which means fucking

It can also mean, you know, camping.

I just want the Jessica/Morty thing to be resolved somehow

Tricia has a nicer ass too

>tfw s'more-eating family-valuing, foreskin-Loving, outdoorsy big-titty gf

Fuck Summer.

Do you people honestly think this divorce is character development?

And this is why Morty shows up, to show you pussies that if you fuck with his sister, he is going to fuck with you.

I think that's the point. Summer's supposed to be one of those "hot by association" girls. Like, she seems hot at first because she dresses in the sexy trendy fashions, shows off her body, and hangs out with the "hot popular girls", but once you single her out you notice that she is just glaringly plain and unremarkable.

She's supposed to be one of those Stacies who got to the top through ruthlessness, cattiness, and manipulation instead of good looks. The problem is that other girls can become Stacies with zero effort simply because of good looks, so naturally a Stacy without good looks would be extremely intimidated by this powerful weapon, even if the wielder is often naive and well-meaning.

Autism

Summer most likely looks somewhere in between Tina Fey and Glenn Close in terms of masculine lady faces.

They're so much bigger dude.

at least two cup sizes. Summer is like a large B or Small C, and Other girl is at least DD.

It's not and that's the point.
Divorce is just something that happens and we make of it what we will.

>women thinking things through

Giving her big boobs just makes her a butterface.

>if you fuck with his sister, he is going to fuck with you
This was so dumb. She got dumped, so Morty permanently disfigured the guy to avenge her honour. Which sad cuck wrote this?

This. It feels like the writers thought this was a badass moment but it just made Morty look like an OOC fucking cunt. What the fuck happened?

He was upset that his day off was ruined because of his Sisters bullshit, but he can't do anything to her so he fucked Ethan up to stop it from happening again

Or he did it because he's becoming more like rick, the fucker inconvenienced him through having to deal with summers shit and ruining his time away from this kind of horse shit.

If Ethan wanted to go camping for fun he'd go with his bros. He brought one girl, they were gonna fuck.

Now I hate him even more.

Gotchu

>It's not and that's the point.

but then it's just an unfunny waste of time

it needs a point because it's intruding on a comedy program with one note drama

HNNNNNNNNNG

This 2bh, at least tits only fags and their shallow vanilla taste leave more girls for others

she still looks like Jerry :/

I'm thinking more Rumer Willis

>60% of her head
>not big

>that short period when the ray hits her butt

le_sweating_man.jpg

that's because you choose ass, it represents the person completly, when you see her ass you see the way that she lives and her soul

Fuck Summer??
But Summer is great!
youtube.com/watch?v=v80TE-coUQw

ASS FOR LIFE YOU POSER