ITT: characters who are canon Mexicans

ITT: characters who are canon Mexicans

pic related. took me forever to accept this. it sucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i8jZz_QawBg
crashbandicoot.wikia.com/wiki/Grimly
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well, Garnet is mexican too, but encounters dio brando.
KONO DIO DA

Technically he's mixed race, and the rest of his direct biological family (apart from his mum) probably are too. His dad has long, flowing and wavy brown hair and is pale as hell, and his uncle is a classic blue blood with a North East accent.

Is this a maymay?

Nah, I used to think that too until I looked at the evidence. It's hard to deny that Steven is a caricature of a Mexican boy. The only fans who deny this are racists who can't accept this (used to be me). Though, it is Rebecca Sugar's fault for originally making Steven and then later changing it. (something she has still to this day not admitted to)

chicanos are not mexicans
t.mexican

If anything he's italian, like Demayo.

>annoying
>midget
>fat
>ugly as sin
Aye, it checks out.
I bet he's a fan of Pachuca

Nope see:

he's jewish like the real life Rebecca and Steven Sugar

*Blocks [THE WORLDS] path*

steven universe is a brown beaner that leaves toilets in a messy state and goes through wheelybins

He's jewish

You're retarded.

As someone who has not spent much time around Mexican boys, how is Steven a caricature of one?

This is the Sugar's revisionist take on Steven's race but he was originally designed as a caricature of a Mexican. This is a pretty controversial topic in the SU fandom. Sugar has been asked about this at comic con and she just laughed at the question. She will never admit this.

what evidence

I guess if you repeat something enough times it'll become funny. Still haven't gotten there, user, but keep trying

Obligatory KOTH joke.

Steve wears sombrero on many occasions and in early episodes Steven says Spanish catch phrases. Also, read up on Rebecca Sugar and watch season 1 behind the scenes stuff.

The better question is what is wrong with being a Mexican? So Steven is a Mexican? So what? Grow up.

plenty of people do those things, regardless of their actual culture

bart simpson's catchphrase is "aye carumba", yet his family go to church every sunday

Post more canon Mexicans.

>no ones posted best boy
come on guys

I thought Steven was Italian, not Mexican?

>demarco

Someone back in November looked it up and found that it was either Italian or Sephardic Jewish. So Steven is either Italian or Jewish.

>blue blood
>born on a farm and flies a plane doing tricks for a living

No.

>caring this much about a character's race/nationality

I want Sup Forums to leave.

>yet his family go to church every sunday
You know it is a stereotype that mexicans are extremely religious.

His last name was originally Universe though.

Yo

I should buy a boat.

Nah. While he's fat, lazy, and has a deadbeat dad, he's not quite brown enough. And he hasn't been deported. Considering his uncle, probable relation to Carl and location, I'd say he's Italian. His ancestors went through Ellis Island instead of jumping over the border.

yes, but we go to the church when it's christmas or something related

Then you're an outlier.

Not this one.

His name isn't actually Esteban Universidad, dum-dum.

Bender

where's the SU thred

Well, he definitely dresses like a typical Messican kid whose parents shop for clothes at the local flea market.

What race are Onion, Sour-cream, the Pizzas, Connie, the Fryman, etc?

If anything, SU's races are not the same as IRL.

Onion's another Alien.

Steven is Italian, not Mexican. His dad had an Italian surname before he changed it. And THAT is canon. He also looks stereotypically Italian more than anything else. He could be Mario's lost son.

Bunker.

youtube.com/watch?v=i8jZz_QawBg

>Steven DeMayo
HE'S

ITALIAN

>Steven Sugar
>Steven Zucker

>de mayo
>5 points on a star

(((DeMayo)))

I always thought the Dib's family was Spanish.

Who is this and how does he stop stopped time?

crashbandicoot.wikia.com/wiki/Grimly
Not an entirely credible source, but you get the gist.

Steven Universe is half Jewish just like Rebecca Sugar

I'm Mexican and that's the first time I've heard that stereotype outside Diabeto.

How do you know the character is Mexican

What does it matter what race an animated character is

Why does this thread exist

I don't understand

It's an old /sug/ meme and the OP is a complete retard for trying to revive it.

The Pizzas are Ghanian, the daughters are based on Ian Jones-Quartey's cousins

>tumblr spacing

>reddit falseflagging

>neogaf shilling

He's Jewish ya dingus. I mean, he has curly hair, family is (implied to be) from New York and he whines a lot

FUCK OFF
HE IS JEWISH!

Manny Rivera
Marco Diaz

She's said countless times that Steven is a cartoon version of her brother. Her brother is not Mexican.

>She's said countless times that Steven is a cartoon version of her brother.
Just ignore all the season 1 stuff that clearly hinted at Steven being Mexican and believe Sugar's bullshit.