Lol. Who the fuck actually believes shit like this?

Lol. Who the fuck actually believes shit like this?

>americans in charge of not being literal retarded people

>IFLscience
IFHate pop science

bullshit, there will be more wildlife than ever

Are these the same people that predicted the all the polar ice was going to melt by the year 2000?

IFLScience is so full of shit these days, just like Cracked.

How is that even possible unless most of the earth gets nuked

I believe it. I'm with Sup Forums on most issues, voting for trump and all that, but this is one issue I must stand my ground on. There is not a single thing more important than preserving our environment, not one

I think you have your answer.

if 2/3 of the world's lifelife was dying within the next 3 years i think people would fucking notice

That's fine and all, but 2/3 of the dinosaurs lasted longer than 3 years after a fucking asteroid rekt shit.

We are already in the middle of a drawn out mass extinction event, I'm not saying the numbers are exact facts written in stone but I'm not really sure why op finds this shocking and unbelievable

>WWF
>World Wrestling Federation

They know what they are talking about, brothers

The most effective method of solving this problem, and it is a problem, is massive depopulation.

I think you guys know what I mean by this

Preserving the environment under WHAT context though?

I agree with you though, I just think it's worth considering my question too

People with non-american education do.

The claim is kinda misleading tho. Wildlife will lose 2/3 of its *diversity*, the total amount of animals will stay roughly the same. A lot of species will completely disappear, and only very sturdy shit will survive - or those that are in some sort of symbiosis with mankind.
> more rats and pigeons, less eagles and dolphins

Ideally complete nonintervention in any areas of our planet where humans don't currently live. This would of course require a 0 or negative global birth rate

>Lefties cry that wildlife is dying en masse due to loss of habitat
>Continue to let shitskins breed like rats, want to import more of them
>Carve up the land and sell it to chink developers
>Ship jobs overseas where there aren't any nonsensical greenwashing laws to hinder their profit margin

The ONLY way you will ever get anyone legitimately caring about the place they live in is with Nationalism. The WWF is just another globalist organization to shame white people for the problems (((they))) are causing.

Exactly, but perhaps with an engineered supervirus, more effective and less impactful on the environment

>tfw best and probably only course of actions to safe environment and endangered species is to remove kebab and googles and put transnational corps in check

We need teddy roosevelt style national park nationalist thinking, badly

Oh, and the complete eradication of 90% human populations of China, India, Indonesia, and Africa

The most inaccurate part of that pic is when it says it's not too late.

and they wonder why no one believes them about global warming

The irony here is that it's third world nations that are causing the problem.

How do leftist reconsile their environmentalism with their love of shitskins?

We've lost 80% of total wildlife population since 1960...

Agreed

>by 2020

Are you fucking retarded?

The only way we could cause 2/3 of the animals species to go extinct in 4 years would beto blow our entire nuclear arsenal into all the goddamned rainforests at once.

This

>YOU NEED TO STOP EATING MEAT YOU SHITLORD CATTLE FARMING IS DESTROYING THE PLANET

>that lady with 250 cats is totally fine though i love cats they're so cute :3

I wish 2/3 of the flies and mosquitoes around my house would disappear. Have to go on a fucking warpath when I open the front door to prevent those insectniggers from getting in.

I don't care about World Wrestling Federation's scientific papers.

I was done with them when they screwed Bret Hart.

black and muslim birthrate are up though

It is sorta happening, here at least. I don't know about the rest of the world.

Our fucking lions are becoming endangered now, their used to be countless numbers of them.

Our sharks and anything with Ivory is basically gone to thanks to the souless asian fucks who purchase their products as a fucking status symbol.

Is it possible to clone them? I know it's to late to bring Dino's back but what about recently extinct?

The autism in this comment is staggering.

Do you not see this is a globalist organization simply grabbing for more money?

That's the price you pay for having a constantly increasing economy

This, nevar 4get

The joke is they don't even care about them if they can't be used for political leverage or virtue signaling. Just look at the way the Dems treat niggers in this country.

Most likely inflated by insect species

Be so much better if it was 2/3 rds oh humans....

To be fair, most of those are beetles.

A constantly increasing economy will not be viable in the near future unless extraterrestrial resources become a part of the economic system.

If we wanted to and actually put in some fucking effort as a nation we could be completely rare-earth-mineral independent via asteroid mining.

Of course this would flood the market with gold, nickel, iron, cobalt, and other metals. And (((they))) wouldn't like that

I think you got the wrong post.

>A constantly increasing economy will not be viable in the near future unless extraterrestrial resources become a part of the economic system.

Economy =/= Zero sum game

>If we wanted to and actually put in some fucking effort as a nation we could be completely rare-earth-mineral independent via asteroid mining.

Or we just tell the EPA to stop being retards and let us mine our own, which we have sizable amounts of.

>Of course this would flood the market with gold, nickel, iron, cobalt, and other metals. And (((they))) wouldn't like that

These elements, baring iron and maybe cobalt, are all present in roughly the same percentages in every place across the solar system. Gold will still be rare as fuck even if we have more of it.

niggers going extinct?