TRUMP SURROGATE LOU DOBBS CRIPPLES TRUMP IN UTAH WITH ANTI MORMON HATE SPEECH

TRUMP SURROGATE LOU DOBBS CRIPPLES TRUMP IN UTAH WITH ANTI MORMON HATE SPEECH
ALL EYES ON EVAN

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/NsRfI
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/10/27/signs-of-monster-voters-appear-in-minnesota-cd8-trump-beating-clinton-by-12-points/
youtube.com/watch?v=n3BqLZ8UoZk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck off Jeff

Fuck off Jeff

Fuck me Jeff

Kek

Did you think his supporters were smart?

Fuck McMullin and fuck Mormons

He's not wrong.

Again, if Clinton wins, I hope she allows tax payer backed late term abortions just to piss of Mormons.

Is this a meme?

Cool

As a Utahn, 2016 is extra-lulzy for me. Mormons are the feckless think-tank "cuckservatives" par excellence.

I've never seen a group of race traitors worse than Mormons in my entire life, within any ethnic group, ever.

Hopefully one day in a far off future, killing Mormons will be legalized

>mfw Eggbert McMuffin retweeted David Duke calling him a cuck
>mfw we introduced a new political term

What a fucking moron. Even if it is true you don't fucking say that when your candidate is on the brink of losing Utah which is 60% mormon. completely idiotic

in what way is lou dobbs a "trump surrogate"
and seriously, these mormon fuckers better vote Trump instead of this traitor mcmullin

anyone that supports hillary is a piece of filth

Mormons used to be hardcore yet righteous frontiersmen that didn't allowed negroes into their society as late as the 1980s. Now they are self-hating cucks adopting nigglets and peddling far-left faggotry.

TRUMP IS WINNING MINNESOTA!

archive.fo/NsRfI
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/10/27/signs-of-monster-voters-appear-in-minnesota-cd8-trump-beating-clinton-by-12-points/

No shit; Why would anyone say this?
Dobbs and Hannity have been Trump boys for a year. Also notice the MAGA hashtag.

(You) need to understand something son...

whether he called it out or not...

McMullin ***IS a MORMON MAFIA CULTIST
**** and was gonna do whatever his "Elder" handlers in the cult TOLD HI TO DO...

These "people" are NOT loyal to the United States of America... they are loyal to their victorian-era scientology'esq cult where pseudo-freemasons LARP as Old Testament Aaronic Priests and Levites....

They NEED TO BE PURGED!!

Absolute cancer.

They are Globalists because their ENTIRE FAITH IS BASED UPON ROLE-PLAYING AS ***(((JEWISH PRIESTS)))***

Fuck LDS and McMullin and Romney et al!

Hang 'em HIGH!

Mcmuffin is not fit to wash based dobb's jock. And he is right about those kooks.

being pro-trump doesn't make them a "trump surrogate"

Mormons SHOULD be called out for their bullshit, they are sick cultists

Fuck off Chris

Fuck off kike

As a Coloradan I declare Mormon faggots aren't based enough to root for the Broncos. Maybe the chargers would be more akin to their cuck tastes

Listen to this man, he speaks the truth
>mormons are so lazy they copy masonic rituals and symbols
>proceed to call themselves christians after saying only "bad" people go to hell and there are three levels of heaven

FUcK Mormons!

MORMON EXODUS 2.0 NOW!

youtube.com/watch?v=n3BqLZ8UoZk

Never trust a Mormon. They will let you down every time.

Kek

BLACKED faggot