DILBERT MAN SEAL OF APPROVAL

DILBERT MAN SEAL OF APPROVAL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tS07O7ueRqk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

#draftourdaughters

Lol holy fuck

does anyone have thread where the guy predicted this was going to happen? he said watch for dilbert. and then a week later scott adams goes full on red pill dumping.

#DRAFTOURDAUGHTERS

Adams was on the Trumptrain since it started. All that talk about not supporting him was just for show and plausible deniability.

For all his talk about persuasion, I believe him to be genuine when he attacks censorship and media collusion and race baiting.
That made him say fuck it to his deniability.

I bet an aussie cunt came up with this one.

#draftourdaughters

it's genius

I don't even.

As a marketing expert I salute to this idea
Keep it soft like this, I like the subile aggression behind the pictures, and make sure to adopt the exact content identity of the hrc campaign. I can give you the ci fonts and rgb color scheme if you want to.
Could be a game changer

will women understand the irony tho?

>trump voting women
It would be surprising if they could even read

Impressive

It should not be obviously ironic

Humorous

Hol' up.
U tellin' me that these images aren't shoops? These are actual propaganda pieces from the HRC campaign.

There should not be a father in the picture.

Imply the woman is a single mother, and that Hillary will take care of her children for her

You should also make sure the child is still mixed

dumping my dilbertmans

If you think it's funny now, wait for the inevitable Slate article that takes it seriously.

#DRAFTOURDAUGHTERS

they are Sup Forums false flag images. they are Sup Forums images posing as the real deal.

are you clinically retarded?

what are you guys hoping to accomplish with this? even if you got them to sign up like retards, they will be turned down because they're all mentally unstable as fuck. they won't be the ones that get sent over and die.

savage

It's probably better to use pics of hipster faggots. More effective, women can't picture themselves in actual combat. Even faggot cuck bois have played call of Duty and shit and can actually imagine themselves at war

>missing the point this hard

the goal is to make liberals realize they are voting for a pro-war candidate.

I think drafting women in a serious war that could last for long lengths of time is completely stupid, but at the same time feminism made me not care. As Micah Moore said, THE BIGGEST FUCK YOU

>10k+ viewers
wew

Man I thought Dilbertman was a lost cause there for a while, but it seems he's making one hell of a comeback to bring it home.

#DraftOurDaughters

Anyone with a brain can tell you that drafting women is retarded, that's not the point though. They want equality, they are going to get it whether they like it or not.

Typo in equality

Thank You Dilbertman

Thank you Dilbertman

Stand up to the Russians? What if I don't WANT to stand up to the Russians?

>The reality is that women are treated differently by society for exactly the same reason that children and the mentally handicapped are treated differently. It’s just easier this way for everyone. You don’t argue with a four-year old about why he shouldn’t eat candy for dinner. You don’t punch a mentally handicapped guy even if he punches you first. And you don’t argue when a women tells you she’s only making 80 cents to your dollar. It’s the path of least resistance. You save your energy for more important battles.

>How many times do we men suppress our natural instincts for sex and aggression just to get something better in the long run? It’s called a strategy. Sometimes you sacrifice a pawn to nail the queen. If you’re still crying about your pawn when you’re having your way with the queen, there’s something wrong with you and it isn’t men’s rights.

>I realize I might take some heat for lumping women, children and the mentally handicapped in the same group. So I want to be perfectly clear. I’m not saying women are similar to either group. I’m saying that a man’s best strategy for dealing with each group is disturbingly similar. If he’s smart, he takes the path of least resistance most of the time, which involves considering the emotional realities of other people. A man only digs in for a good fight on the few issues that matter to him, and for which he has some chance of winning. This is a strategy that men are uniquely suited for because, on average, we genuinely don’t care about 90% of what is happening around us.

>make them realize
I understand your sentiment but, if they haven't seen the truth by now, no cleverly constructed point is going to get through.

Sigh. Fuck this gay Earth.

I was reading that blog earlier, it all makes perfect sense of course. SJW's and MRA's alike are just addicted to butthurt.

thank you dilbertman

>As Micah Moore said, THE BIGGEST FUCK YOU
>Micah Moore

Hm?

Lame. We all know she's gonna win.

Thats right!Woman vote for Hilary,who whants war they whanted hilarry let them fight RUSSIA!
#Mandropyourweapons #DAFTOURDAUGHTERS

this guy is endless banter

If they "haven't seen the truth by now", it's most likely due to the fact that the media is portraying the "she's going to lead us into war" narrative as something pushed by Trump supporters and the Right wing.

Hopefully this whole attempt at satire will help them see things a little more clearly, since they'll be looking through a different lens. I'm sure the media will point out that this whole thing was started by "le alt right memers", but fucking let them, at least people will see the message of these images.

Thank you Dilbertman

Lmao

Please link

that threesome with mckenzie miles really persuaded me to jerk off

>Hillary will stand up to Russian Aggression
AGAINST ISIS?

Thank you Dilbertman

STFU serbian twat,go remove some kebabs or shoot some austrian or hungarian high level politicians.

Why else would she want the No Fly Zone, if Russia is the biggest threat against ISIS, at the moment?

He has been shadowbanned on twitter and periscope. he wrote a blog post about it with screenshots as evidence a few days ago.

Thank you Dilbertman

Yeah, I read it. I've never seen someone getting fed the red pills this fast.

>>With ISIS

Good point. The US should draft all its (white) daughters to Syria and with any luck bring the sacred gene seed of the Islamic terrorist back home to US soil. Can't block THAT immigration, can you? ;)

Let's go with this.

>tfw most liberals would support this if shown it

Uprising when?

What is it about the countries that were bombed by the US that they, so easily, become submissive.

Your nation is a little *too* white, desu, ally. Maybe you should help us. ;)

No one in our country does except Hillary. They're too idiotic to understand that voting for Hillary is voting for extreme conflict with Russia though.

These images are sure to draw their attention and maybe actually get them to sit down and attempt self educating. Hopefully realize that maybe they're not "with her".

gooble gobble one of us.

>soon

Thats right,hilary,s gona make america great,not again.We Europeans had the same choise a woman in charge that turned out GREAT!

>This man is your FRIEND
>He only decapitates enemies of the religion of peace!

youtube.com/watch?v=tS07O7ueRqk

>Dilbert
>art

credits to paintanon

Thank you Dilbertman

these ads are not real and they originate from a paid "viral content production firm" instead of grassroots meme engines like Sup Forums

proceed with caution and try not to look like a mark

Nigger Version, spread.

Thank God her vagina was spared.

HILL YES

fucking based

thank you dilbertman

Another one for your collection.
#DraftOurDaughters

It's a sign. Emulate everything he approves! He's ARMING US, YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS!!!! With his guidance we'll be wielding weapons grade persuasion.

ty Dilbertman

No, actually it was me.

you could not of missed the point any harder.

Latino Version. Spread

No, but that's a good thing.

thank you Dilbertman

NO AUTIST FUCKS THERE WILL BE NO NUCLEAR WAR BECUASE OF RUSSIA.

IF YOU VOTE HILLARY NOTHING WILL HAPPEND TO YOU.

TRUMP FEMBOIS ON SUICIDE WATCH

SAGE THIS SHIT

It would be just wonderful if all leftist bitches join the army to fight ww3 and we get rid of them.

ask your mom how i did last night.

Thanks Taco for shilling.

Thank you Dilbertman

holy shit.