I enjoy Family Guy more than The Simpsons. There, I said it

I enjoy Family Guy more than The Simpsons. There, I said it.

Um, good for you?

It alright.

they've both been trash for a long time so it doesn't matter which one you watch, they're the same quality

What do you mean, it alright?

Me too. At least they don't have Lisa Simpson to shit up the show.

if you mean pre-season 11 Simpsons then you're probably 12 years old.

If you mean the shows in their current state then whatever, pick your poison.

I avoided Family Guy for a long time because it had a terrible reputation on the internet. The sad truth is that it probably has more good or at least watchable seasons than The Simpsons by now.

The Simpsons? user, that show was cancelled May 18, 1997. You must be referring to that weird lookalike rip-off show that Fox put out after it got canned.

Same beer...

Same......SHOW

It alright. It not subtle or nuanced.
It tasteless and lukewarm

It reminds me of me show, which I like best.

But, lukewarm is the best kind of food temperature.

Shit taste.

That statement would only be understandable if you were comparing Simpsons at its lowest to Family guy at its height, and even then you'd just be comparing garbage anyway

its more like the lesser of 2 evils.

It remind me of me show, which I like better.
But, same show more or less.

SAME SHOW?!?!?!?

It's called Brian.

He's not as insufferable as Lisa and at least Quagmire called him out on his shit. And at least they make him come off as pathetic sometimes.

Same.... Show!

take it back

Brian stopped being a Lisa a while ago. Now he's portrayed as an unlikable dick that no one wants to hang out with except for Stewie. The other characters actually call him out all the time for being a fraud and pretending to care about politics and shit now too.

Why is it called -Luke- warm? Obiwarm is better IMO as a non-biased good friend.

Get the fuck out of here. Not even kidding.

Brian is ten times worse than Lisa.

This, plus he gets killed and hurt a lot, the writers hate him

Brian can at least get the shit kicked out of him. Lisa can't even have anything bad happen to her in the Halloween episodes where bad shit happens to EVERYONE else.

They're both crap, but the best the Simpsons has to offer is much, much better than the best Family Guy has to offer.

Okay, you prefer getting pissed on the eyes instead of shit in the mouth.

>this thread