Avengers Thread

Post your favorite Avengers
Post your favorite runs
Post your dream team (creative team and line-up)
What do you think of Waid's current volume?

>Post your favorite Avengers
The dead ones

>Post your favorite runs
None

>Post your dream team (creative team and line-up)
Rivera and Henderson

>What do you think of Waid's current volume?
It's shit, just like all Avengers stories

Fuck off dc shill.

I like the original and Modern one.

>Post your favorite runs
Anything with wolverine.

Jean grey (young), Chulk, Ironman (Tony stark), Thor (male), Old-man wolverine. Black panther, Spider-man.

I have a soft spot for Black Knight. I cosplayed him at comiccon

I wish the Avengers could go back to being about characters who were too obscure for a solo instead of just being all the big movie characters.

The second lineup, four of the founding plus Cap.

>Post your favorite runs
Busiek/Perez run... it was old school and moderd at the same time.

I want Busiek and Perez back... and my dream team, well, I already mentioned it but if I can add non-Avengers members, well, I want
- Cap as leader
- Iron Man
- Thor
- Hank
- Jan
- Black Panther
- Wanda
- Vision
- Songbird
- Juggernaut

>What do you think of Waid's current volume?
Waid big problem is that his stories don't matter in the rest of the marvel universe, also he's using inferior version of the characters... Sam as Cap, Jane as Thor, Nadia as Wasp, Doom is superior but as Doom, thanks God in his current vol we have Spidey and Herc... but Vision is the only good thing in his run.

>Fuck off dc shill.
I'm not a DC shill, I just hate the Avengays, you brainlet.

Agreed, Bendis ruined the Avengers.

And so, out of all the threads on Sup Forums, you decided that the one you wanted to post in was the one about the shit you hate.

Take your baiting shitposts elsewhere, and take your (YOU) with you

Best Avengers, coming through

>tfw X-Men writers irrevocably ruined Beast, and solidified him so deeply within their shit that it's unlikely he'll ever get free to be an Avenger and an enjoyable character again.

And now X-Men fans hate Beast, and have hated him for years.

>Meanwhile, Avengers writers who like Wonderman kept trying to push him by forcing the idea of him as 'the real Vision' and 'Wanda's true love', ruining all three characters irreversibly, making his plots all about love-triangle angst instead of anything fun, and making a lot of Avengers readers hate him.

Despite years of mishandling both characters, Marvel, or at least Brevoort & Zub, seem to think they have enough fans that they can sell Uncanny Avengers on a fun Beast & Wonderman team-up.

I'm glad a variant cover exists with 3 of my favorite characters on it

>tfw this artist forgot Rita too
Being a Ritafag is suffering ;_;

>Marvel, or at least Brevoort & Zub, seem to think they have enough fans that they can sell Uncanny Avengers on a fun Beast & Wonderman team-up.

I can't speak for all Simon/Hank fans, but honestly, if they promised a fun Avengers team up of the two, and that things would be "just like old times", all past sins would be forgiven and I'd scoop it up in a heart beat.

But they better damn well deliver.

I'm buying it
just literately ignore everything bad and have fun stories

Marvel NOW! recruits (2012-2013)
Havok
Post-Heroes Return recruits (1998–2004)
Vance Astrovik

>Post your favorite runs
Red Shadow
Disassembled
Mark Millar's The Ultimates

>Post your dream team
I finally cracked it,

Cap = Supes
Tony = Bats
Thor = Wondy
Quick = flash
Black panther = Aquaman
Scarlet witch = Martian (if they stay true to her magic ways she can just emulate Martians powers, phasing, shapeshifting)
Carol/Quasar/Nova= GL (any of these can work but I prefer Quasar)

bump

Rita DeMara?

She's right there under Beast and Captain Britain's legs.

Fug I'm blind, thanks user

If this cover were made today Beast wouldn't be the only big blue furry one there.

Boy is that motherfucking 3-D Man there?

Yeah, he used to be Triathlon.

I'm glad that they put Gilgamesh in his cool eternals suit and not the terrible cow head costume that he wore when he was an avenger.

Avengers? Those cocky pricks who wouldn't listen to Ash when he warned them that trouble was on the way? Psh, bunch of douchebags.

Is black knight just king arthur?

I forgot that Storm was an avenger for a week.

He has a magical sword which has been passed down through his family. The Black Knight before him was a super-villain. The Ebony Blade, which is the sword, has the power to corrupt the wielder which makes being the Black Knight a burden although it gives the wielder power.

The Merchandising Money Maker line up

>anything with wolverine
I want to fucking murder you

She was co-leader of the avengers with Cap in marvel adventures. Everything about that universe was great. They didn't do any SJW bullshit and actually wrote her as a super competent person

Whizzer needs a new less embarrassing name. What do you reckon co? At this point the woosh is a better name than the whiz.

Also Daredevil and Iron fist will continue to be the most out of place avengers in the world. They should never ever have been members in the first place.

And as much as Sandman being redeemed was a good character arc, his stories after that were utter shit. I can see why he went back to being bad.

I kinda liked how the Ultimates were a mini series instead of an ongoing book because when they united it was because big shit was happening. Made it feel significant as opposed to just another comic book. wish that was more common practice in comics

No, he's just some American guy who is descended from a knight of old.

Favorite Avenger: Songbird (no diamondback)
Most hated Avenger: Janet van Dyne-Pym-Summers.

The MCU avengers is missing its soul

If your a Beast fan I recommend reading the following X-Men comics that do the character justice.
> S.W.O.R.D. by Kieron Gillen and Steven Sanders
>Astonishing X-Men by Warren Ellis and Various
> Wolverine the Best There Is by Charlie Huston and Juan Jose Ryp (he guest appeared in five or so issues with Cyclops, Emma, and Dazzler)

Why are all the caddy shrews considered the "heart" of their respective teams?

Jean Grey was often referred to as the heart of the X-Men team, too.