Is it really THAT bad to date a girl with a kid? Or are you guys just playing the meme game

Is it really THAT bad to date a girl with a kid? Or are you guys just playing the meme game.

Pic related is my new girlfriend and her son. I've never had a girl treat me better than she has

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SO1WccH2_YM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because she knows you are a gullible fuck that is eventually going to pay for her kid. Faggot

Its never okay to raise another mans son

this is exactly what she feels deep down inside.
assuming this isn't bait, get the fuck outta there son

enjoy paying for the product of another man's balls

it really depends on the situation.

however i can tell you with 100% certainty you are a cuck if you raise that child for that "woman"

child*

raising another mans son is literally the definition of a cuck

KEK
U
C
K

If she values you more than her kid, shes a piece of shit.

If she values her kid more than you, your wants and needs will always be secondary to that kid.

Single moms, not even once

>Is it really THAT bad to date a girl with a kid?

If you have no offspring of your own. Then your resources are being wasted to propagate some loser's genetic lineage.

The true definition of a Cuck.

Your lineage ends.
Deadbeat dad's lineage continues.

Is it bad? Not necessarily. Is it difficult? Yes.

I've dated exactly 3 women who've already had kids. Never again. It will always be her and her kid vs you... always. As much as you two may get along and click and may even love each other, you will never be a part of her family unit. And if that's the case, then what's the point?

If you are happy and enjoy spending time with the kid too then feel free to stay in the relationship. But just know that getting married or something would be a big responsibility (because of the kid). It would basically be like adoption.

If you like to travel, yes.

Did your wife's son make you post this?

>Mothers are just using you so that she's able to care for her son and nothing else.

Enjoy your lifeless relationship faggots.

first comes her kid
then her
then the kids dad
then you

just remember that

>my new girlfriend and her son
>new girlfriend and her son
>girlfriend and her son
>and her son
>her son

she treats you well because she doesnt have other option.
C
U
C
K

New alpha lions kill the cubs that are not of it's lineage

Just sayin

I think they're trying to devalue the definition, not look for one

>I've never had a girl treat me better than she has
because she knows she's doing way better than she deserves, unless you're a fattie or a super manlet

It's your life user. Personally I never have and never will

Yes, becasue:
1. you're a cuck
2. you're enabling single motherhood

You're a part beta safety net for girls with poor judgement and limited foresight.

TO THE KEKSHED YOU GO

BTW look at the kid, shes a mudshark

have fun with a hole Jose pozzed and dumped

What about the opposite? My gf has been raising my son since he's been a year old. At this point we share most of our finances, so she technically helps me pay child support.

Is she a cuck?

It's selfish. Even if she is a nice person you're enabling the culture of single motherhood, it will not go away as long as you keep rewarding them.

Of single mothers are so great why are they single?

>I've never had a girl treat me better than she has

She's most likely to be crazy. My half cousin burned the coal and was a mentalist.

But if you're a ugly mess of a man go for it. The kid will leave eventually and you can get her to knock babies out and move away too.

fuck her, leave her

me on the right

The ONLY exception to dating single moms is if you are both older and already have kids. This is not idea but shit happens and I understand that. My parents got divorced when I was older and I was glad my mother found someone who made her happy because my father was such a piece of shit. No other man raised me though.

If you have no kids and are younger, and I can't see it. You will always be second to the kid. Plus, another fucking asshole ex always in the picture? Yeah, fuck no.

Nah senpai all good here. 3 kids

OBLIGATORY

I'd say it depends on circumstances. First off, if he left her, get out ASAP. She's a shitty woman if she couldn't even keep her kid's actual father around. If the dude died or something then it's probably okay. And if you have your own kids I don't see the problem. I'm dating a girl who has a daughter, and I have two kids from a previous relationship. So it's not that big a deal.
You could probably make a case for her being cucked, yeah. That said, society's perception of single fathers tends to be different. A lot of chicks really dig single fathers because we look responsible.

kik id?

Did your ol lady bang Kamal??

Again

My uncle has become a willing cuckold to another man's daughter and it's pathetic to me. But he seems happy, I suppose. He's exploited beyond belief though, in the money he spends, car rides he gives etc.

The only circumstances that this would be justifiable is if the father was white and the mother is a widow.

Please stop, I just ate supper.

Spending own life to sustain offspring of other man is probably one of the most humiliating things man can do to himself. The only exception is when child's father died on war or by serving society in some other way, then he deserved help for his children.

t. Low test

One of my friends whome I used to greatly respect has a girlfriend with 3 kids. He is also a Hillary supporter.
Now all I can think of him is cuck, cuck, cuck.

fuck you nigger that's a man

Looks like theres some spic in that little shitter.

I was just browsing /gif/ as well, I know that feel

I have a high school friend that I keep in contact with occasionally, we was in my small group of friends.

He is 29 now, and a total fucking cuck. Married some used up single mom who is much older than him (late 40s, early 50s) with two teenage daughters. She is also a fucking uber hippie who HATES Trump. Me another friends were playing a game on Steam and starting saying pro-Trump shit on Discord and she overheard it and got super pissed at him, it was hilarious.

The kids will leave the house in a few years. They will never consider him their father. If they divorce, she will get alimony from him (she did from her first husband). His lineage is a dead end.

Seriously, stop. She has the face of a tranny and is overweight.

yes. it's generally a bad idea. i once did (she was actually attractive, like yours) but holy god the drama associated with her kid/baby daddy and not to mention her issues just is not worth it. i'll never get with another single mother.

there are some people who should just not have kids. not saying yours is the same.. but..

Not if you're a guy with a kid. Otherwise, yeah.

Nah shes 100% woman

>fat ass with zits
>fat fuckin slob
>FAT DROOPY SMALL TITS
>pushed 3 other mens babies out of her chowder hole making it like a wizard sleeve

LOW TEST INDEED

HAAHAH That's a fucking children's book. Imagine the children picking it up and smelling the mom's fresh hormones and juices from last night

I just wonder why it's considered cucked to adopt interracially here?
t. proud father of Eritrean and Nepalese daughters

This

I know this pic is old as fuck and this thread is total bait. But that kid is a total qt and looks genuinely happy. I wouldn't mind making sacrifices to protect that smile.

Just die already

kid looks hispanic

>op likes this girl

And then he is 13 and hates your guts 'cause you're not his real father. You get hen pecked by his mom regularly and pay for all his shit and he doesn't even like you.

Dude the only one who is being a meme is you, fucking simp. OF COURSE (in Cenk's voice) shes gonna treat you right: She wants someone to provide for her and you fell for it hook, line, and sucker. Shes done riding the cock carousel (that child does look 100% white to me) and now she needs/wants a beta to provide for her. Congrats you white knight.

NEVER date a woman with a kid.

>OP's wife's son

It is that bad and she is trying to lure you in as her beta bux

Jesus she is so fucking Jewish and it's so obvious, yet all your beta incels worship her.

Doesn't matter. You can just pull out the picture book and show all the cute pictures of you and the kid having fun together to his girlfriends when they come over and make him squirm.

Unless it's a girl because you get two pussies for the price of one.

You can fuck a single mother, but only as long as you treat them as the cum dumpsters that they are. Anything more makes you a cuckold raising another man's child.

youtube.com/watch?v=SO1WccH2_YM

Real dad here and its probably not worse than raising your own kids. No matter what your value is mostly as a provider and you lose importance in all other ways. Muh genetic lineage is a total spook. Memes>Genes

If you're older than 30 I think this is fine. But you should still have at least 2 natural kids with her.

A little hapa kid is different than if she had a black kid.

If you're under 30 this is unacceptable unless you're super ugly or poor.

Actual person with a step-son here. It's OK. If the woman treats you right, it's worth it. But it can be very frustrating. Don't let her push you into being "daddy" because it doesn't work.

If she's willing to get rid of her son's father what makes you think she's going to keep you around for very long?

Sup Forums is full of bitter people for whom interracial couples, single moms and modern families are just a red flag to sperg out at.
>tfw attend AfD rallies with multiracial family

>Actual person
That's debatable.

I think it's great that another guy gets to fulfil his genetic destiny without having to pay for food or teach the little niglet manners.

what if he died? Like my Grandpa married my Grandma after she had 2 kids and the father died. The had 4 more kids with her and they've been together for 60+ years

I dated a single mom once.

I tend to have panic attacks every so often, and one night, I was staying at her house. I woke up and flew into a panic for seemingly no reason at all. She was more annoyed than concerned, considering it was the only one I had while with her. She ended up leaving me, saying that she "was afraid she'd have to take care of me like she did her ex-bf" and that she was "looking for someone to provide for her child".

I will never date a single mom again.

At least she was being honest, you stay safe from these whores, user.

If the father is not married or in a LTR with another woman stay the fuck away, regardless of the memes. He will tempt her with putting the family back together, about being with their son more, all kinds of bullshit lies so he can put his nut inside her. And she will fucking fall for it like the stupid hole she is.

>Single mom here
FTFY

My ex wife would be an awesome catch for the right guy.

She wouldnt let any dude near our son (50/50 custody) for the first year or more.

She is redpilled as fuck.

>"provide"
That word is almost as big a red flag as a half-black kid. You're lucky you got out of there user
Nice quads

quads of truth