Spider-Man MCU Sequel

Who should be the villain of the Spidey MCU sequel?

I say Doc Ock.

Fat old man beating up a teenager? Sounds like Sup Forums wet dream.

Mysterio. Literally the perfect Spidey movie villain, yet to be used.

so much this
He seems like the obvious choice especially if the studio team really wants to push 3D and they could pull the ultimate "what a twist" with the identity reveal

How do his powers even work?

It's a mystery.

>powers
A magician never reveals his secrets

Unfortunately, Sony is keeping him for usage in a solo movie from what I've heard.

Joystick. She's cute! She's fun! She's fast, smart, and she's a brawler!
I'm sure she'd give us a great fight scene with Spider-Man.

It'll be carnage and venom

Yeah those Mysterio and Kraven solos. Sony has no clue what they are doing anymore. Though that's not to say they ever did in the first place.

I kind of want the Spot to be in a film, purely for the visuals.

God, I would love for the super obscure Spider-Man villains to get a film debut

Make him a movie director that hates uperhero movies
Make him look like Inarritu

Mysterio. Mysterio. Mysterio. Mysterio. Mysterio. Mysterio. Mysterio. Mysterio. Mysterio. Mysterio. Mysterio. Mysterio. Mysterio. Mysterio. Mysterio. Mysterio. Mysterio. Mysterio. Mysterio. Mysterio.

sensiblechuckle.jpg

Cast Bruce Campbell as Mysterio.

Spider-Man is in such a weird place with how much that has been used up on screen.

Eh.....Mysterio, Kraven, Scorpion, Hydroman, Chameleon, Jackal, and others haven't been used....some not exactly a listers, but MCU hasn't exactly been known to use anything BUT throwaway villains anyway, I could easily see them making a guy like Chameleon the main villain in a movie

That being said, the only one of Spider-Man's villains to be used twice is the Green Goblin, so despite this being a third series, any villain other than him would have only been used once on film before....and Joker has had three incarnations, so even Goblin is fair for a third one

> not the best goblin.

Hobgoblin doesn't make sense without Green Goblin, considering he literally was just a guy trying to become the new version of the guy, same powers same tech

Spider-Man TAS says hi

Hobgoblin CAN work without Green Goblin if you aren't so autistic that any deviations from source ruins the entire story

i second and third this

Carnage

Sauron and Stegron

>"I, too, was upset that we had to introduce the Hobgoblin first," said Semper. "It was a dumb thing to do -- so it won't surprise you if I tell you that I had nothing whatsoever to with that decision. As I've mentioned before in interviews, I was not the first writer-producer hired to run Spider-Man. I was preceded by someone who had ultimately been fired before I got there."

>"When I arrived on the show, very little creative work had been done and I threw out what little there was and started over from scratch," said Semper. "But there was only one creative decision which my predecessor had made that I had to live with. For some strange reason known only to him, he decided to use the Hobgoblin as Spidey's main villain instead of the Green Goblin! Of course, when I got there, I informed Avi Arad that this was a stupid idea. I explained why - the Hobgoblin is essentially a useless character - and he agreed with me."

>"Then, a few days later, Avi came back and rather sheepishly explained that because of my predecessor's choice, he had already made a decision to roll out a toy line around the Hobgoblin," said Semper. "Now it was too late to stop the toys from being mass-produced. All the while that Avi was telling me this, he was cursing the very existence of my predecessor, because even Avi now realized what a dumb decision it had been. So I had to do the Hobgoblin first, or else Avi would have lost millions of dollars on useless Hobgoblin toys that no kid wanted. As it was, there were still plenty of unsold Hobgoblin toys on the shelves at Toys R Us that Christmas. Even with our two-part episode, nobody really liked the character that much."

>"However," Semper added. "I am proud of how I made the Hobgoblin and his Goblin technology naturally segue into the origin of the Green Goblin by having Norman Osborne be the one who made the technology in the first place. That made it all seem rather natural and less idiotic."

Topkek

>Doc Ock is a guy who studies octopuses and stumbles upon Chitauri tech
>He hates Tony Stark because Starktech harmed his octopus subjects

He's already confirmed to be the villain in the Venom movie.

Mysterio

Good luck with that

But Carnage and Venom are getting their own movie.

From what I've heard, that movie seems pretty shit

Honestly, the MCU would be the best fucking place to set up Osborn even as just a stark competitor, but they don't want to because of the other movies.

i dunno, gritty hard R rated, horror action with tom hardy....
I wouldn't could it out just yet

It's Sony, what do you expect?

Even if it is shit, Marvel Studios aren't going to touch the characters because Sony touched them and they don't want to be associated with them.

Ezekial

>Sony

Look what happened with the dark tower. Felt rushed as fuck and all over the place. The thing with venom is you have to build him up along with carnage. Origin is going to be completely original and carnage is going to be rushed as hell to set him up as well. Can't do a sequel since where will the story go after carnage? Also the director is the one from zombie land.

Spot

HOLY SHIT THIS!

fuck all this fucking bullshit
gimmie CARNAGE
or suffer reboot hell forever
fucking spiderfags

Dunno how you'd avoid the R rating.

Carnage is old and busted. We need Spider Slayers.

censor their swears with their explosions and have their curse words get cut off all the time by web to the face, or a punch to the face

Isn't she coming out in the new animated show?

Maybe. I stopped bothering with animated Spidey after Spectacular got replaced with that abortion.

Seeing that the vulture worked surprisingly well I'd rather see how they would do the scorpion next

Then finally a good Venom story for the third movie

Gargan gets turned into a mutant scorpion by JJ Jameson so he can take out spiderman but then instantly regrets becoming a freak and turns around and wants to kill JJ.

Whatever it is I hope they keep it at one villain.

Spiderman movies have a habit of becoming clusterfucks when there's multiple villains involved.

Mysterio or Scorpion for me, maybe the Punisher

Ideally it would be scorpion what with his presence in homecoming. They could develop their own sinister six if they play it right.

>Vulture
>Scorpion
>Shocker

Bring back Doc Ock.

would be kino if they at least had a scene where spidey has to save a villain from Frank and there's a three-way battle, but marvel studios dont give a fuck about marvel TV