LET'S MAKE PA GO RED

Romney lost PA by about 300k votes. Without the following factors in play, i think Trump closes that gap to about 50-75k. I live in the 'Burgh and the suburbs are so red I've never seen anything like it or even near it.

But let's be conservative and say there's still a 100k gap.

Well the Amish will come out in force for us this one, and they're not getting picked up in polls. If you look at the numbers as i have the most extra votes we could get from them is about 75k.

So what if we lose by 25k or less. You niggers gonna let that happen and let down the fucking Amish who have our backs this one?

Back to the math: If there are say, 1000 of us viewing this thread and joining the effort in PA, and we influence just 5 people in our sphere of influence to go and vote who would otherwise be too lazy to or apathetic or whatever, and they do the same for 5 more, guess what we just got 25k new voters

Get to it nigs

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-E107oPUKZk
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-36799768
amishpac.com
thepittmaverick.com/2016/10/26/pitt-trump-supporters-harassed-on-campus/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I voted Johnson because Romney sucked and obviously was going to loose anyway. I don't think that's an apt comparison.

Does PA have voter id laws?

Are you justifying why not to do this? If we win PA and FL we win it all

Also a fair number of blacks showed up to get Obama back in 2012 with a comparatively weak showing of whites.

From what I've seen and heard, they definitely don't have any love for Hillary even if they might have written Trump off. I wouldn't be surprised if a lot stayed home. The dynamics in this election are definitely pretty different.

No. I could take the day off and vote a couple dozen times easily as long as I had somebody's name and got there first.

Are you me?

Also, OP. I could be wrong but I didn't think the Amish voted. Doesn't it go against their beliefs?

Not really. Shit, me wife was (unintentionally) double registered for two election cycles. Once under her maiden name and once under her married name.

570 reporting

#ImWithHim

610 reporting!

ALLEGHENY COUNTY REPORTING IN

IAHRN CITY AND PRIMANI BROS

GO STILLERS

only have to show id if you're voting at a new poll

He's literally got no chance to swing PA down 9 points. Keep dreaming shills

Drive up to southern (York) PA to buy some """"high capacity""""" magazines

Trump signs as far as the eye could see

If PA goes blue burn philly

>PA in 2012

PA basically already is red.

Have any of you influenced someone to go Trump in PA? Will you?

I'll start: I've reassured my dad and got my bro on board. My mom and bro's wife seem leaning yes but on the fence. So I'll work on them, that's 2 more. My cousin likes him but never votes, if he's registered that's 3.

All the liberals are leaving because Appalachia and its culture of guns, patriotism, and political incorrectness is spreading.

That, and the liberals aren't having enough kids.

The amish going Trump article was satire.

I'm in Butler County, all of my friends and family are already voting for Trump.

Unfortunately they've made Pittsburgh a drop zone for """refugees""" and H1Bs.

They're a very patriarchal community, and they view Islam as an invading force, so it's most likely.

This year there will be diminished blue voter turn out in PA. Labor secretly wants Trump and the Hipsters are too butthurt about Bernie to go out and vote for Hilldog.

>CTR

How's it feel to know your efforts will have been in vain?

Super stoked for that shit to end.

Save the West from Cultural Marxism! Vote Donald J. Trump November 8th 2016!
Watch: m.youtube.com/watch?v=-E107oPUKZk

Requesting all Pennsylvania memes for energy plz.

Not CTR. I want Trump to win, which includes not just assuming you have 25k more than you do because of a satire article. Hopefully is right but that doesn't sound like they'd go out and vote any more than normal. Gotta work hard to win PA.

Where are they dumping Rapefugees in Pittsburgh?

user, this is clearly innacurate

There are no guns in our one "City of the First Order" known as Philly. It says so right in the state law.

Good points actually. The bernie feud worked perfectly in that enthusiasm on campus for her is so depressed. "I guess Hillary" isnt a good enough reason to come out to vote.

White male students are also sick of being harassed and are coming in droves

I've been going to church and helping to convert older white women. I read somewhere back that older white women are the most likely demographic to flip PA red.

>implying the inbreds with dixie flags shooting off fireworks in fucking october aren't just as bad as libcucks
western pa might as well be west virginia sometimes

For every Hillary sign I see, I see at least 6 Trump signs.

Media is mis-reporting on actual voter turnout like crazy. They're either scared, or seeing something that literally no one in Pennsylvania is.

If they vote Trump, then no, they AREN'T just as bad as libcucks.

The only thing stopping PA from going red would be Philly, and to be completely honest the Philly area is really blue pilled. As much as I want to see PA go red, I don't think it'll be happening.

PAfag here. penn is red as fucc. Have never seen a shillary sign period. Bernie would of won PA, not hillary. Also everyone is forgetting that dems dont fucking vote unless you can do it on facebook

Not sure exactly, since I rarely see them around. First couple times I saw them was in South Oakland and then BAM enormous crowd of mostly big foreign burly male desert ones near Phipps at the end of Ramadan. Most seemed to have gotten there by mid-priced car or piling in somebody's van, so maybe they were coming in from one of the nearby busted out old neighborhoods.

You're an idiot. The article he's referring to was posted last night claiming it was mathematically impossible for Trump to lose. It was from abc.com.co

>.co

Well there is this (from July)

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-36799768

And this is a real thing - AmishPAC.

amishpac.com

But it is a designated dropzone on the relocation maps. Catholic Charities and some Temple in Squirrel hill are the big funders last I checked.

This. I'm brave but i know not to risk a Trump sign in my mixed support area. Those bold enough to put one up are a tiny fraction of the pie, that's a fact.

This weather pattern on election day wins PA for Trump.

The funny thing is, after that fake article about the Amish all voting trump this morning, I asked my Amish clients this afternoon who they're voting for and they said trump. They tend to do things all as a community so I don't doubt that they will all vote for him

>Has a problem with shooting off fireworks in October

It's like you don't like freedom or something.

THIS IS WHAT WE NEED
PRAY FOR A HURRICANE IN PHILLY NOV 8
MEME MAGIC

If it's cold and raining that'll be mother nature's voter ID law.

REPEATS FOR LINE OF RAINFIRE IN PHILLY

Pittsburg we're looking at you.

Interesting. For a campaign so caught up in memetic warfare, it would be amazing to see it also pull the Amish.

Pennsylvanians, make sure to vote for Toomey as well. McGinty is literally the Pennsylvanian version of Hillary

570. Lycoming county is going red hard, trump signs on every lawn.

Trufax. Toomey is a fag, but he's not a total cthulhu cunt and will likely tend to just go with the flow.

KEK shits on Philly Nov 8

Yeah, I think he's a tool, and I'd look at the Libertarian candidate, if it wasn't for the fact that the Supreme Court is up for grabs

Pittsburgh going red would help it to become red. In 2012 and before both towns were blue.

Bad weather keeps the nignogs indoors Nov 8

Hope there's a good Trump showing from the Pitt students. They're definitely about the closest around you get to being real world people in this multi-university town. They turned out like mad at the polls when Obama was up, and you could tell they were almost all going for Obama by the way the interacted with the Obama operative working the long lines without trying to obviously shill for a particular candidate right next to the polling place.

BUMP, sorrry i cant help you burgers, but please do this

>some Temple in Squirrel hill

No way the Heebs in Squirrel Hill want slimes near them.

Pitt students voting for Trump are a silent bunch. There isn't a Trump office on campus and every voter registration booth had been shilled to get you vote democrat.

In the ghetto like Carrick and Mt. Oliver

Informal poll i did on the street 2 months ago @ Pitt uni: 5/22 white women for trump

4/5 white guys for trump. The fifth was undecided

/Pitt/ here, I think if Trump came close to campus they students would be as bad as it was when Bernouts protested his townhall and rally last March

No way. Chester and Berks County are both set to go blue and they almost never go blue. They will likely make up for Trump's gains in the west.

He was at soldiers and sailors hall over summer, literally speaking in Oakland

The only reason PA doesn't go red is because Niggerdelphia and Niggsburgh. Every road I drive on, every town I pass through, every yard is Trump, Trump, Trump.

as he did in March, same place for his townhall, however if you recall a shit ton of students blocked Fifth Ave

Ever been on main street in allentown and walk past a thirft store.Yell Matt killed himself and everyone will go nuts.

The invasion is in large part a Jewish plan. I don't have a link handy, but the majority of recorded importers were either Temples or a local Catholic Charities branch.

It's actually just a few streets down and around the corner from me.

No, they are dumping them in Lancaster

Amish are super conservative. We also have that Mennonite population.

Trumps ahead in Northampton, lehigh, and wilkes

he will win the state if he takes 2 out of 3

Nuke philly and trump wins

I remember that. They brought out extra helicopters.

Anyway, if the Pitt Berniebots just stay home then that's good enough for me. I'm not sensing any particular energy from the ones around me.

Yea i shouted Trump 16 to these literal niggers blocking the street, the one came back saying what's that huh!? Thinking I'd shy away, i smiled at him and I said Trump 16!

Nigger laughed and turned around.

I was that nigger

I also support Trump and your jacket was dope

I'm in Phillies suburbs and for every trump sign I see I see about 15 clinton signs. White, black, asian and hispanic are voting for Clinton.

It is very refreshing to see MAGA hats on campus though

Nice dubs. Kek wills it. Hurricane on Election Day!

Amish vote, and so so collectively. If the community decides to vote they will all vote the same.

Shit I used to live on Douglas street in Squirrel Hill glad I left. Don't really miss the kikes that wouldn't talk to you.

From what I've heard and seen in New Cumberland and Dauphin county. Trump has the most support and then Stein has more support than Hillary. So if PA goes blue, we burn Philly.

wew lad

Yeah, I'm kind of in the rich casual Jew outskirts. What's funny though is if you go down Murray these days there is a 100% chance of seeing at least one Hijab. Those, I presume are primarily H1Bs. It's also neo-Chinatown.

It's almost like I miss plain old Jews :/

One was flipped over yesterday at Pitt University, Little did they realize over 100 students visited the booth that day and announce their support.

thepittmaverick.com/2016/10/26/pitt-trump-supporters-harassed-on-campus/

Fuck man I need to bail on Allegheny and go to Washington County.

I heard about the Pitt and CMU Chinks wrecking rent prices because landlords didn't want to deal with the extra paperwork for something and gave them ridiculous rent prices and they all say okay because it's paid by the Chinese government. Raising our rent and depression our wages, the benefits of immigration.

Sounds about right. As far as I can tell, there are a bunch of NEETs flying under the radar to boot, and there seems to be a trend of dumping money into newish unused cars as well.

Cumberland county here. Everyone I know is already voting for Trump. We need more votes for Pat Toomey.

DOUBLE MEAT HALF ANGUS HALF TURKEY ADD EGG ADD ONION

>Bucks County so light blue it's almost white

Bucks will go red this year. Lower Bucks is very Republican and the Trump support here is crazy.

>No. I could take the day off and vote a couple dozen times easily as long as I had somebody's name and got there first.
Better yet
>Goto Philly
>dress like homeless drug addict
>Goto Kensington Ave (at corner of Somerset)
>wait for college aged white hipsters / educated black men women to come around (they will stand out like sore thumb on Kensington ave)
>If a group of addicts/hookers form, join in, If not wait for them to approch you
>They will offer you a little money, or product you can sell (iphone) for drugs, if you don;t mind doing a job for them
>you will be rounded up in either small buses, or vans
>You will be taken to several voting locations, where you will be handed a copy of voter registration card
>The voter registration card is for you to know who you are, and not legally required to show any poll workers
>You will stand inline to vote as the name on the card
>If someone has already voted by the name (AKA the real registered person) you are suppose to act stupid and say opps I forgot I already voted, and leave.
>If no vote yet, then vote REPUBLICAN all the way down
>rinse & repeat about 10 other voting locations

This way you not only voted more then once, but you are stealing away from democratic ops illegal fraud votes, & made a few bucks for it.

Recently tried their Jumbo & Cheese, I highly recommend it user

GO STILLERS
GO BUCCOS (lol)
GO PANG-GUINS

Hellertown here, Trump signs everywhere

Where exactly are you?

And that was with perfect weather. If it is rainy, cold & windy on election day, the niggers in Philly will stay home. Even with the fraud mentioned in my previous posting it won't be enough to keep the state blue

Washington, DC of course

Romney lost PA because he was a shit candidate and was a Mormon who was painted as a guy who refused to pay for the cancer treatment of his dying employees, strapped dogs to the top of his car, and had binders full of women. Also because of the voter enthusiasm the blacks had for Obama. I honestly doubt that Hillary will have anywhere near the same amount of enthusiasm that Obama had among not only blacks, but democrats in general. Everyone seems to hate her guts. Her strong base of voters seems small as shit while the rest of the democrats either hate her guts or will just pull the level for her to prevent Trump from winning. Even though Trump has large swaths of people who hate him too, his base seems to be solid, more enthused, and larger than Clinton's.

Not to mention we are coming out of a two-term democrat presidency which historically is difficult to elect a third election around. Last time was Bush Senior, and he only lasted one term.

trump won't win chester
prove me wrong
>inb4 muh signs

Harrisburg area (NO NOT THE CITY)
The problem with Phila is not the demographic of voters, but the mass fraud that can take place. Lots of lazy googles won't even get out to the polls...but they will have voted via 3rd party.

I don't think they are going to be as "dedicated" this year, seeing as to there being only a bunch of crackers running for some job. Some have been red-pilled, but they are outnumbered.

Phila is the wild card.

Pray for Rain or other precipitation.

the fuckin amish, how desperate are you guiz

Bucks here. Strong Trump support. Lots of Trump signs. I thought I saw a few Hillary signs... But they said Hillary for prison.

PA here and I live sort of close to Lancaster. I fucking hate the Amish and they probably won't vote. I'm voting for Trump and that's all I can do. I've never wanted a candidate to win so bad.

Brother is voting Hillary, dad doesn't think Trump stands a chance, and grandma thinks Trump is too mean to be president. Not sure where the rest of my family stands, but I've done all I could. Despite my anecdote, I think PA will go red.