I was raised conservative, turned libertarian, turned liberal, now questioning everything...

I was raised conservative, turned libertarian, turned liberal, now questioning everything. I voted for Obama in 2012 when I was 21. I voted for Bernie in the primaries because of his anti-establishment message. I decided to vote for Hillary after she won the primary, but I'm starting to rethink my decision. She's establishment through and through, and I keep getting the feeling like I'm being heavily manipulated to get her into office. I like Trump's anti establishment message, but he comes off like a retard so often that it's really hard to want to vote for him. He doesn't seem to actually know anything about being a good president even though he's a good business man and has some good messages.
Convince me, Sup Forums. Convince an extremely blue-pilled, ex feminist faggot to vote for Trump .

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg
youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE
blog.dilbert.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=OCabT_O0YSM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mxf1XmVZ9qY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Hillary_Clinton_presidential_campaign_endorsements,_2016
youtube.com/watch?v=PTe70CmYWv4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i understand you

as someone who understands you let me say, there is no option where people like us win. there is only disappointment and defeat. enjoy the battle but dont bother taking sides, because no one is on your side

How about doing it for ending all the fucking corruption from HRC and the people she represents?

Protip: People with 130+ IQs don't think Trump is stupid for a reason. There is a method to his madness. There are numerous contending theories.

Second protip: If the media stays rigged this hard and people keep voting Clinton and the govt keeps pouring more Democratic voting livestock into the system via illegal immigration and disproportionately African immigration, the USA will become a single-party state under absolute control by a powerful Establishment. Also, given historical precedent, the Democratic Establishment itself will pick its nominees directly, with no democratic influence. We'll be more totalitarian than China, with less restrictions on abortion, and an even more consolidated single-party political system.

listen to his gettysburg address and then decide

>He doesn't seem to actually know anything about being a good president

Because he's not a professional leech politician.
Which is why I voted for him.

if you need one reason to vote for him, just look at what hillary did to bernie

He's not a good businessman. If he was he would release his tax returns. He's failed at everything he's done and this election will just be another one of his failures.

Hello CTR.

He has a 99.375% success rate in his business ventures. Bernie Sanders has literally driven every organization he's run into bankruptcy. Burlington is on the verge of bankruptcy.
>>>/ctr/

That's basically what I'm feeling now bro. I think people have a false sense that there is a good and bad side.... It seems like it's all bad at this point. We're just fucked.

A vote for Hillary is a vote for the establishment. The establishment that has built some of the greatest income inequality in recorded history. An establishment that's been shown to be morally and legally corrupt beyond comprehension. An establishment that will sell out its people at a moment's notice. An establishment that wants to destabilize some of the beliefs that built the country. An establishment that is never held accountable for their failures.

Trump will say things you disagree with. He may even be unfit to run a country, but he is not the establishment. If he's an actual retard than the good news is that he won't be able to do much more harm to the US. There are too many safe guards in place to prevent that. On the flip side, you have a candidate who knows politics so well she'll likely be able to justify starting a war with Russia.

Watch this OP, very simple really. #MAGA

youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg

dont worry, our time will come soon enough
youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE

THE DONALD LOVES YOU HE REALLY DOES THIS IS THE TRUTH
HE IS SACRIFICING HIS EMPIRE TO MAKE THIS RUN
IT IS HORRIBLE FUCKING OVER HIS LIFE AND LEGACY AND CHILDRENS INHERITANCE
HE GENUINELY CARES ITS THE ONLY EXPLANATION

FPBP

Jill Stein is a better choice than both, research what she says

Trump is no doubt a bad choice however he is nowhere near as bad as Hillary.

Hillary is basically Bush with a dusty snatch. She will have us in a new war before her first term ends I guarantee it

You might as well not vote if you're plan on voting Stein.

Ppl actually believe this is part is genuine...

This

>libertarian, turned liberal
Is that like a fly turning back into a maggot?

>turning liberal from libertarian

found the gary johnson shill

100% serious bro. I'm watching this thread as I watch Steven Crowder vids.

She still has a good chance, but if you HAVE to vote for trump or clinton, at least trump won't try to get the US in another pointless war

If you have to ask to for reason to vote Trump, this late in the day, you're not going to vote for him.
You're going to go to the polling booth, like th emeek little bernout you are, and you're going to vote for Hillary Clinton, because of racism, and bad republicans, and maybe abortion or something.

When you're living in your homeless shelter, unemployed and penniless, when the military drafters come and tell you you must drive the Russians from Crimea for freedom, then you will understand.

It's actually super common. I went from Conservative to libertarian because I was cool with liberal social issues. Turned liberal because that's just what you do in college.

vote for trump for the banter

Well OP, like Obama, the president is nothing but a figurehead with some executive abilities.

How effective the President's leadership depends heavily on the effectiveness of his/her entire team.

Trump knows his limits. He has owned many businesses before and he knows what it means to relegate duties to people who know better than he does. His job as President is to ensure that those peoplr he entrusted are doing a good job

>he's a good business man
>on his way to becoming bankrupt for the 7th time

Pick one

He's never ONCE become bankrupt, you shill. Only his various ventures in business.

I can see how you would be at that point after getting absolutely buttblasted by Bernie. You brought that on yourself for believing in his obvious pied piper horseshit.

You need time for shit to sink in. Lurk as much as you can, ignore feel good liberal bullshit.

Personally, I believe in Donald Trump. His policies are decent, he wants peace with Russia, and he's been literally fighting every fucking body. He's Russel Crowing the establishment.

Don't vote for Trump, he's a pro-torture, pro-NSA moron. Instead, work to build up third parties and keep exposing establishment corruption.

>and I keep getting the feeling like I'm being heavily manipulated to get her into office.
A lifetime of that and you'll turn into a curmudgeon...like me.

Read Scott Adams blog.

It will red pill you on your decision within hours.

blog.dilbert.com/

Assuming this isn't a troll, here's the simplest version.

We know how corrupt Clinton is and what kind of bullshit she pulls when she has power. Trump, though not the most appealing human being to a lot of people, has a chance to not be so corrupt and self-serving as president. With Clinton it's guaranteed shit, with Trump there's a chance for something better.

If Trump goes off the rails there's a much higher chance the checks and balances will finally kick in and prevent him from fucking up too much. Due to the peculiar nature of his political rise there will be more scrutiny of him than just about anybody. All sorts of people will cover for Hillay, why wouldn't they? They've been doing it for decades.

And if you don't know how corrupt she is, that means you haven't been paying attention. If this is the case, you are not very informed. Please don't vote if this is the case, it would not be responsible to vote when you don't know this sort of thing.

I love the outcry about his tax returns. The funny part is he WILL release them, and when he does, you'll all be had.

>he's a pro-torture

who cares? they are terrorists. Take their nails off with pliers.

>pro-NSA moron

has said hed clear the swamp

He's bringing a plan to end congressional term limits. Also not allowing the revolving door of Washington. Sure, they may not pass, BUT SOMEONE HAD THE BALLS TO PUT IT FORWARD.

That really sealed the deal for me and makes me proud to say I support him. I don't get how no one thinks that is HUGE and can even think about supporting a war hawk.

If she gets 5% of the vote, Green Party gets national funding. It's worth it enough because it sucks away lib/dem votes.

*to put term limits on congress... I fucked my wording up.

Nigger, are you retarded?

What makes you switch teams so often?

Nope, what they are saying is true

Go to bed, retard.

Stop being a pussy and start winning. Hillary doesn't give a shit about you, Bernie Sanders, or your revolution. She only cares that it's "her turn" and she'll use her position to benefit only herself and the people you've been fighting against like she always has. I don't even care if you vote for Trump or not, but anyone coming from an anti establishment or change position who is even thinking about voting for Clinton is just straight up being manipulated by her.

They did it to blacks, they did it to women, and now the Clintons are doing it to bernouts. And she'll do just as much for you as she did for them: Jack shit.

I don't know about you, but I'd rather vote for a retard that breaks the system than the top ranked player of the dirty game I'm fighting.

Its simple op. Fuck the two party system, if you can't find a candidate that represents your beliefs then don't vote, identity politicts has fucked this system just as bad as these politicians have

Horse fucking shit. Everybody with an IQ over 110 knows he's just stupid.

Daily reminder that she died in 2001

>I voted for Obama in 2012 when I was 21

congratulations on ruining our country (you) fucking faggot

In all seriousness, Bernie cruised through the primaries on a basis of free everything. Obama wasn't even free everything and look at the national debt now.
Bernie was never a serious candidate and the only people who supported his garbage were children who think everything is about them.

Yes Hillary is establishment. But check her voting record while she was in the senate and secretary of state. She's ultra liberal when it comes to policy. Secondly she knows how to compromise, which means she'll work with Republicans who aren't 1488 David Duke level. Lastly her paid speeches were exactly that. PAID SPEECHES. When someone pays you to do a speech, you get on stage and say what they paid you to say. If you think that she actually believes that shit, it's your decision. I don't. (Fact the Clintons were notoriously broke after bill left the white House. They needed the cash.)

Make of this what you will.
For trump:
>Russia all but promises nuclear war if he doesn't win.
>He'll ban Muslims so no more gay nightclub massacres but probably more 9/11s.
>He's racist. If you have any friends that aren't white, kiss them goodbye. I dont care what bullshit defense Sup Forums has for this.
>He'll bring back manufacturing jobs, so if working on an assembly line is something you aspire to, he's your guy
>Climate change is a myth so if you believe that he's your guy
>Religion. If you're Christian and think your values should be forced on everyone else he's your guy.

Make your own decision.
>Tfw this post gets ignored.

Listen, user. If you want 4 years of the same, vote for Hillary. She might be evil but she will govern good enough. Par of the course.

If you want to break the system, you need to vote for Trump. He might even be a shitty president, I don't know. But in the long run, his mere presence in the oval office will fundementally shift American politics for the next century. No longer will our president and all of the people he appoints to his cabinet be there because of political pressure. Instead you'll have qualified advisers and a president to make the hard, sometimes painful decisions that will be for the good of Americans instead of donors, lobbyists, and all of the others who don't have our nation in their best interest.

One of you pillow biters posts on here every couple of days so I'm going to teach you how to get "redpilled" on this election. Then you can come back and tell the next dumbass. Go to wikileaks.org. Start reading the podesta leaks. Just start browsing through the emails like you normally would a cosmopolitan magazine. Google the names if you don't recognize the people in the threads. Take pictures of things you find odd or offensive. Once you've read at least 1,000 emails, take a day. Reflect on what you just read. Ask yourself "are those people the kind of people a faggot like myself wants in the executive office?" The answer will be a resounding 'no'. The most damaging aspect of these leaks isn't the "smoking gun" here or there. It's the fact that the establishment runs election campaigns like intelligence agencies. They are interested in two things: upholding the system, and making themselves powerful within that system. They exist to subvert independent thought and direct your attention towards a scape goat. But you won't take my advice and you won't read a single email because you're lazy. We wouldn't be having this conversation if you werent. You are complacent and you don't care if the ruling class is corrupt because you accept that you're a feeble commoner and the elites "need to roll up their sleeves and get their hands bloody every now and then." Fucking cuck.

Ok so his businesses went bankrupt.

How does that make him a good businessman Drumpfkin?

If he "puts whatever that talent is to work for America" he's gonna drive your country into the shitter.

As an Englishman, I can't say much, but your story strikes me as one that I imagine is felt by many Americans ATM. They see Hilary is the oligarchy's candidate but are afraid to vote Trump because he is incoherent at times. With Brexit, many people wanted to remain because it was the safer thing to do. "Remain and reform" they said, knowing deep down it would never happen, they were just too afraid to see their country leap into the unknown. I feel as if America may never get another shot if Trump doesn't win. The establishment will double down. You will never again see another Presidential hopeful have the audacity say to companies like Ford that if they move their factories overseas then they will face a 35% tariff on imports, because the establishment will have one by turning your understandable fears against you.

You're not understanding something here. The damage he might cause is obvious but remember he's running on the Republican ticket. Any damage he does is going to fuck the brand pretty much ensuring the next few presidents are democrats.

Watch this OP:
youtube.com/watch?v=OCabT_O0YSM

Or any older trump videos.
Trump is actually an extremely intelligent man. Now he's acting different to gain votes, and because he's so pissed of at the situation in america, but he's not a stupid man. He is a smart man, and most importantly, a genuine and good man.

If you reward corruption, corruption wins

>Tfw this post gets ignored.
A good post is one that is difficult to respond to

Vote for Jill

bump

Lot of falsehoods here.

Hillary is a raving, corrupt madwoman who desires nothing but power and doesn't care who she has to step on to get it. She has a terrible temperament, poor health, and an alcohol problem. If she gets into office despite everything she's done, her drive to compromise with anyone will be absolutely zero. Plus, everyone hates her. Her no-fly zone in Syria will lead us to war with a NUCLEAR SUPERPOWER.

Regarding your trump comments:

Your assertion that "banning muslims" (which isn't what he wants to do) will somehow magically cause more 9/11's is totally baseless. Not only will every calendar year still have the same number of 9/11's on it regardless of his immigration policies, THAT'S NOT WHY THEY'RE MAD AND IT WON'T MAKE THEM MORE MAD.
He's not a racist. If he's a racist, Hillary is also a racist, except in the "Freely uses nigger" kind of way.
Climate change may be happening, but there is no evidence to prove that man is causing it, that it's bad, or that we can even change it through hamstringing our energy industry. You're an idiot.
Donald Trump has made no statement regarding forcing Christian values on everyone else. If anything, liberals do more forcing of their dyscivic values on anyone else THAN anyone else.
Regarding manufacturing jobs, those jobs provided life to towns. If you prefer that the dindus just stand around murdering each other and taking YOUR tax dollars, put Hillary in office. If you'd rather have them at work actually paying taxes, building futures, and starting to repair the atrocity that is the black American family, bring back the manufacturing jobs.

The fact that anyone thought these were quality points blows my mind. 10/10 troll.

Yeah, and if Hillary wins, she dictates the supreme court and legalizes 20 million new democrat voters, ensuring that ALL future presidents are Democrat.

I'll take my chances.

>Russia all but promises nuclear war if he doesn't win.
No, they acknowledge that Hillary is a warmonger and eager for escelation against Russia (ie. treating unproven "Russian cyber-attacks" as real attacks to be responded to militarily, diplomatically and economically; desiring to implement a no-fly zone in Syria by shooting down Russian aeroplanes, etc.)

>He'll ban Muslims so no more gay nightclub massacres but probably more 9/11s.
A temporary ban on a problem population. 9/11 won't happen again; it's now essentially impossible for an aeroplane to be hijacked and used as a weapon for mass murder.

>He's racist.
Show me where he's racist. Through current and past actions he's proven to be not racist.

>He'll bring back manufacturing jobs, so if working on an assembly line is something you aspire to, he's your guy.
So he will help a great deal of Americans, and supporting a vital part of the economy.

>Climate change is a myth so if you believe that he's your guy
Climate change driven solely or chiefly by human actions is a myth, as he believes based on the evidence he's heard that is treated as Galileo's theories were treated by his contemporaries.

>Religion. If you're Christian and think your values should be forced on everyone else he's your guy.
He's more secular than most previous Republican candidates. And Western values are chiefly Christian values, sorry to say. Even if he were to "force" his values on everyone (his more Christian-centric ideas are likely something to appeal to the traditional Republican Conservative Christian base) they would be better values than, say, the cultural marxism, authoritarian political correctness, "social justice" and regressive leftism, that is being forced on you by the current establishment as an effective smokescreen for their immoral hypocritical globalist policies.

Because knowing how to incorporate and compartmentalize risk to allow some businesses to fail while still achieving unbelievable levels of success means that he's skilled at business.

Lrn2incorporate.

It can be difficult on Sup Forums to tell where one shitpost ends and another begins so forgive me if I'm apprehensive about your post. But on the chance that you're genuinely asking to be convinced, I'll avoid the usual ad hominems. Let me say this - we know what Trump's platform is. Everyone already knows. He says it so often and so simply (even childishly) that your average 10 year old can parody him. And you probably can too.

>end illegal immigration
>build the wall
>repatriate national economic resources
>reverse the flight of jobs with carrot and stick policies on american companies
>break predatory trade deals
>end neocon foreign policies and their endless interventions
>end the deathspiral of modern victimhood and entitlement culture with true opportunity
>drain the swamp
>repeal and replace obamacare with a system that will force pharma companies to compete NATIONALLY instead of monopolizing their states
>and most importantly, call out the globalist masters and bring the fight to them

These ARE the reasons to vote for Trump. For the first time in years, we have a candidate whose platform truly prioritizes the country he's running to lead. Not lobbyists, not bankers, not megadonors. 1% of his $200million raised is from superpacs. If this platform does not align with your own priorities, then nothing anyone says can convince you of anything. You've already made up your mind, you're voting Clinton. Likewise, if you're inclined to judge candidates more by how they talk rather than what they talk about then your mind is set. Trump is oratorically lacking, nobody denies this. But if any of this sounds remotely good to you and your principle concern is the sincerity of his promises, I suggest you look into what he's said in the past. You'll find that although he's not a politician, most of his core convictions were rooted decades ago.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mxf1XmVZ9qY

Shillary pls go

The media lies to you. Watch his speeches for yourself, you will see that they are lying to you through their teeth. Once you realize that, everything they say comes into question.

I used to unironically be a Cruz Missile and a member of the Rand Band, because I believed the media's lies about Trump. Then I looked into it myself thanks to Sup Forums, and after doing my own research, I realized it was all bold faced lies.

If he had such a low ceiling, why were they trying this hard to fuck him over, why were they so afraid of him? They are nearly all corrupt parts of the establishment was my only answer, and they feared him who would upset that. Bernie could've been bought, and was bought, so he was not a problem (look at his brand spanking new lake house and all those fancy plane rides Shillary gave him). Trump could not be bought, so they fired all guns at him. He did not fall.

Do you see how it makes sense?

Trump may be a bit rough around the edges, but look into the man for yourself. You will find an honorable man, and hope for a renewed America.

She's a career criminal, and the aspects of her political career that aren't neck deep in scandal are total failures. Educate yourself, m8.

Trump supporters get assaulted in the streets for wearing hats that support our fucking country.

Which side do you think is the bad guys?

>who cares? they are terrorists. Take their nails off with pliers.
Not my style. I want to live in a country that follows due process and where the military/intelligence agencies don't act like savages. I don't care if they are terrorists or not. I'm willing to sacrifice some security for freedom and civil liberties. If you're not, if you simply must have security no matter what it takes, America isn't for you. Try North Korea maybe?

>has said hed clear the swamp
He's also said lots of things that make it pretty obvious he doesn't care much about civil liberties.

Both sides are the bad guys. Trump supports torture, war crimes, abuses of civil liberties, NSA spying on Americans, etc. etc.

If you're anti-torture, then you're a fucking pussy.

>war crimes
>abuses of civil liberties

Are you serious?
Also, the NSA thing is too big to stop now. He's just not a retard.

Hitler was an artist he didn't know shit about politics. Country ran fine under him.
Stalin was a bandit he didn't know shit about politics. Country ran rough, but got stronk.
Trump is a Millionaire business owner. He knows a thing or two about politics.

They have advisors, all Trump would have to do is choose a decision once in awhile and sign some papers.

President has to be a visionary and not a cuck bureaucrat.
President has someone else do all the shit work for him, he just has to steer the country.

Yes, war crimes. Going after families of terrorists is a war crime.

Yes, abuses of civil liberties. The NSA violates civil liberties. Stop and frisk violates civil liberties.

>the NSA thing is too big to stop now
Way to give up

>If you're anti-torture, then you're a fucking pussy.
I'm a pussy because I'm willing to avoid using certain methods, even though they might make me safer, because I care about higher principles and about not accidentally hurting innocent people? Damn. Seriously, I don't understand this train of thought one bit.

>If you're anti-torture,
Compared to conventional interrogation techniques, torture is less effective and produces unreliable results. You have to independently verify information given under torture, and if you have the capacity to do this, you didn't need to torture in the first place.

Don't take my word for it, take the CIA's. They do more interrogating than all the other government's spy agencies put together, so I suspect they know a thing or two about extracting information effectively.

Nothing Bernie wanted would happen under a Trump presidency

If Democrats control the presidency and the legislature (which is very possible), we'll actually see some change begin to happen

>A Balt praising Hitler and Stalin
>Lithuanian
Never mind

Wow great argument

I'm in a similar boat. I think Trump sounded kind of ridiculous in the debates when he asked Hillary why she didn't single-handedly rewrite the entire US tax code while being one senator out of 100, but he has a point in there somewhere. I don't think we can trust establishment/career politicians to act in the best interests of the people. Additionally, I think what Hillary did with the emails is criminal, what she did in the primaries confirms everyone's suspicions that she's a very dishonest/untrustworthy person, and I don't like what a warhawk she is.

So for me, if I want to vote for someone who has a shot at winning, it's got to be Trump

You wouldn't dislike an 'establishment' airline pilot because he went through the proper training for the job, would you?

Hillary is a really good and smart person, she's not as left-wing as Bernie but she's a good-hearted person like Obama, she won't fuck things up massively. The economy has been doing pretty well under Obama and Bill Clinton.

Why would you come to Sup Forums for advice though? People here literally glorify any third world fascist dictator that comes along, of course they worship Trump.

Look at her endorsements. There's probably a lot of people there you admire, for example left-leaning Nobel Prize winning economist Joseph Stiglitz endorsed her. Stiglitz also advised her on economics, so you know that she actually listens to him and reads his books. Trump doesn't read books. At all. He's the most anti-intellectual reality TV, FOX News candidate ever.

Bernie also endorsed her. Bill Gates, Elon Musk, Warren Buffett, Paul Krugman, Steven Pinker, Jimmy Carter all support her.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Hillary_Clinton_presidential_campaign_endorsements,_2016

youtube.com/watch?v=PTe70CmYWv4

I understand your feeling OP. I'm a former berner who's now on the Trump train. For me, I would rather take Trumps unpredictability over Clinton's assured corruption, continuation of globalism, and generally keeping us on the path which has befallen Western nations. If she gets in, she will legalize millions of illegals and bring in thousands if not millions of "refugees".

The effect of this cannot be overstated. The imported votes along with the supreme court seats she will be filling with progressive justices will make this country reliably democrat for at least 40-50 years. Notice how close our election is? Have you heard the 60% meme? Well if Clinton gets in, the following elections will be a joke. Her imported votes will vote blue, and we will not longer have a voice. With illegals and refugees means wages will continue to decrease, it means we will have to pay more into progressive healthcare for the illegals and migrants who can't pay themselves, and terror attacks will likely become commonplace. There will be a full scale clash of cultures.

The way I see it, if Clinton gets in some sort of happening in the next few decades in unavoidable. Otherwise we will become the globalist utopia, of a totally mixed race population (whos IQ will defer to the mean into the double digits) with no values except pseudo communist globalism. This population of brown peasants will only separated by the global elites, who will live lavishly in their impregnable fortresses off the work of the brown masses. Sounds familiar to USSR, no?

If Trump gets in, we may salvage. We may save our culture, our right to self determination and our economy. In terms of policy Trump wins every time. Bring back industry, renegotiate our trade deals so we aren't getting boned, and be respected on the world stage while not being an interventionist power. Why should we pick a fight with a nuclear power over Syria, where we are backing Islamic militants? Didn't go so well in Iraq or Lybia

Now that we are in the final days of the campaign, Trump has finally cut the crap and gone completely on message. Pick a rally, such as the one in Tampa on Monday, and watch the video on youtube. I doubt you will find anything at all that he says that you won't agree with. Watch the speakers before Trump too, and find out why they say that you should elect him. I think you will be impressed.

If an establishment airline was horribly corrupt and sold out its customers to radical Islamists and other fun people, then yeah, I would dislike an establishment airline pilot.