Michael Moore just cost Hillary the election

For anyone wondering why Liberals are losing their shit over Michael Moore and calling for his death.... Well the Fatman committed the classic sin of telling the truth, and in devastating fashion. You really should spread this.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YY-CiPVo_NQ

Other urls found in this thread:

michaelmoore.com/trumpwillwin/
youtu.be/WVDliwn0Xjg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YY-CiPVo_NQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-E107oPUKZk
youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg
youtube.com/watch?v=6zEAMkp8TuU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YKeYbEOSqYc
youtube.com/watch?v=CABQVw9Jsec
twitter.com/mmflint/status/791339053404852229
twitter.com/MMFlint/status/791339053404852229
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/terrorism-in-the-uk/11488942/Theresa-May-tells-Islamist-extremists-The-game-is-up.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The same guy who wrote this shit:

michaelmoore.com/trumpwillwin/

I'm confused

He is trying to scare them into voting for Hillary.
When they get scared they lash out irrationally.

Libturds shooting themselves in the foot as usual

Glad this hideous fat cuck is getting BTFO by his own kind for this shit getting taken out of context

>He is trying to scare them into voting for Hillary.
It isn't working.

He is a born performer. The story of Trump is too good to ignore, he needed to tell it, it's the story he's wanted to tell about Democrats his whole life.

That made me cry

Damn, nice video.

America, please, please, please elect Trump.

Brexit and Trump are our destiny.

I publicly announce my humble apology to Michael Moore. He's not a bad person. He did what was needed to be done.

>yfw the end of globalism is literally unfolding day by day

There's still 2 weeks left, too.

THAT'S THE FUCKING ELECTION BOYS!

SHILL FOR THIS SHIT!

SPREAD IT LIKE PLAGUE! LIKE RATS SPREAD THE PLAGUE YOU SHOULD SPREAD THIS!

It's perfect.It's coming straight from the mouth of one of the biggest liberals and as big of a douche Moore might be he is LITTERALY handing us here important piece of puzzle for Trump's victory.

Speeches like this can make a change and sway many undecided voters.SPREAD IT LIKE WILD FIRE!

REEEEEEEEEEE

We should flood facebook with Trump quotes under liberal thinkers that pretend to be for the people to show their cognitive dissonance.

It would be a good idea to get a tag like ThankYouMichaelMoore going and write about how he gave you the last well thought-out nudge to vote for Trump.

Started tearing up watching that TBQH familia

Me too m8,me too.

If this is to reach as much Americans as possible I'm certain they will know for whom to vote on November 8th.

Black trump supporters.

youtu.be/WVDliwn0Xjg

The punishing companies leaving to Mexico is the best thing about Trump IMO.

>m.youtube.com/watch?v=YY-CiPVo_NQ
BUMPING

>America, please, please, please elect Trump.

>Brexit and Trump are our destiny.

DO IT FOR HIM(mler)!!!

Me too. There was a medpack earlier who said the same thing.

Kill it with fire

wait, did michael moore make that video?

thankfully I cant recognize his voice

Save the West from Cultural Marxism! Vote Donald J. Trump November 8th 2016!
Watch: m.youtube.com/watch?v=-E107oPUKZk

WTF I love Michael Moore now...
seriously this was moving

He's trying to pivot into getting press and then he'll totally explain himself. Yep, people will totally care about that.

wtf it is him, based moore

Stupid megyn kelly inviting him to her show so he can reverse course

wtf is this

why does michael moore look like an old lesbian

This is good

He tried to play 3D chess and it backfired on his ass

But it will get him money for his documentary

it's his sex tape the liberals were holding over him and forcing them to be on their side, now its released he can share his real opinions

#undecidedVoter #ThanksMichaelMoore

>polls conducted after the election reveal that the edge that Trump needed to win voted for him because "well I heard this wonderful speech by Michael Moore, he really must've liked Trump! I felt so passionate about voting for him, I just wanted to help Make America Great Again!"
>Michael Moore literally on suicide watch

Fuck this fat piece of shit.

I couldn't care less who he supports

Christ Almighty that was beautiful
Where's the original?

>B-but guys it was all ironical, there is a part cut out where he compares it to Brexit and how people regret it :'((((
Even if people come to regret it, so what? What can Trump possibly do that would fuck Americans up more than 4 years of Hillary would?
>Hurr let's play it safe and choose for the thing that we know will ruin us and not for the other thing where we at least have a chance at progress

I'm brazilian and i'm fucking cry watching this shit... Fuck murican's, dot fuck this beautiful country, vote Trump.

Truly fucking glorious

>Brexit regret

only that we can only do it once

THE ABSOLUTE FATMAN

Thankfully, most people are too lazy to look up the full speech, otherwise they would see the part after this where he goes on to say that it would feel good but it would be a disaster that people would regret, brexit etc. He implied that it was the emotional decision while Hillary is the nuanced, intelligent decision. This is literally part of his anti-trump documentary.

>ability to comprehend comic requires understanding that the rope being so close to the pivot point means that pulling the rope barely has any effect compared to pulling the lever from the top
>back when natural selection was still in place and stupid people would die instead of being given a voice on twatter, leddit, and faceberg

>Regret
Only regret is from the filthy remain voters trying to imply that the country is upset.

The economy is doing better than expected.

Remember, we Brexited first.

>youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg

WAKE UP EVERYONE YOU CAN

VIRAL

SPREAD

MIRROR

LESS THAN TWO WEEKS LEFT

It was a satire video you dipshits.

This is very well edited, this is not a whole speech, its sound bites from different speeches. So, please, stop losing your shit over an edited video, you stupid American cunts

now you need to JEWXIT

Honestly I think this. Trump's best bet is that these lazy liberals don't show up cause "Hillary has it in the bag."

jesus who was this red pilling genius

who's the gal and how was such a fat prick able to fuck such a hot chick?

My father worked in a factory in Canada. It went from being a place that payed well enough to let the workers buy homes, cars, etc., take vacations, had medical benefits, etc., to a place that started using nothing but contractors to save money once NAFTA kicked in and they sent the jobs south.

Seeing stuff like this makes me tear up a bit too, my entire home town is a gutted place with a plunging population and massive drug issues.

If someone like Trump can stop this sort of thing, I'd support them to the end.

Trump feels thread?

youtube.com/watch?v=6zEAMkp8TuU

holllly shit.

How would this scare people into voting Clinton. Moving as hell in Trump's favor. Makes no case why anyone should put a vote in for Clinton.

I always get so emotional seeing these kind of videos about Trump. I want him to win so badly.

Too bad a third of America isnt going to understand that

Speaking of which, Moore is still damage controlling the fuck out about it lel

Use the actually video, cuck.

He's wearing a niner hat.

This is the rest of the message from his "movie", which is a simple standup "comedy" video

>for a day
>maybe a week
>possibly a month
>and then like the brits
>who wanted to send a message
>so they voted to leave europe
>only to find out that if you vote to leave europe
>you actually have to leave europe (laughs)
>and now they regret it
>all the ohioans, pennsylvanians, michiganders and winsconsinites of middle england, right?
>the all voted to leave
>and now they regret it
>and over four million of them have signed a petition to have a do-over
>they want another election
>it aint gonna happen
>because you used the ballot as an anger management tool
>and now you're fucked
>and the rest of europe, the rest of europe, they're like "Bye Felicia"
>so when the rightful people of ohia, and michigan, and pennsylvania, and winsconsin find out after a few months in office
>that president trump wasn't going to do a damned thing for them
>it will be too late to do anything about it
>but i get it
>you wanted to send a message
>you had a righteous anger
>and justifiable anger
>well, message sent
>good night america
>you just elected the last president of the united states
you should watch the full "movie"
he then goes on shilling for hillary in ways it makes CTR amateurs
according to him, america doesn't have great universal healthcare cause the people didn't listened to hillary when she traveled around the world studying how to make a good healthcare system, like the one in Estonia
He bashes trump cause he said he could shoot someone and he would not loose any votes, but praises hillary for the kill list, he says isis should be afraid of a woman like that, and it's great to have a woman that strong
he's just a paid film maker, he didn't had anything prepared, he just filmed that standup last month cause they're desperate and it shows

The actual video is much more powefull

is he a fucking retard or the smartest double agent ever?

who cares, they use the same tactics

Same. WTF is going on?

he knows the rope is coming, and that it is a very big rope. so he's playing both sides to evade catastrophe

>rope

He needs steel cable.

>satire

aka truthful

Out of all the trump feels.
>This Trump Rally screengrab gets me the feelest.
>race relations absolute shit right now
>Trump supporters always called racists and _phobes
>this image proves them wrong
>MAGA

japan you always cheer me up.

youtube.com/watch?v=CABQVw9Jsec

"He hates women!"

But what if the cunts make us continue to have open borders. What if mummy May never makes the empire great again?

Shhhhh. The Dems like to take things out of context all the time. While their heads explode over this, the edited version of Moore's speech may help flip soft Hillary leaners and undecideds.

History will show the uprising occurring around the world to stop globalism was the correct decision. Let's drop all of the globalists and warmongers in the Antarctic away from the rest of us.

Taken out of completely context and wrong. The actual speech is completely different. I thought you red pilled fags didn't like chopped up bullshit.

What did he actually say?

>tfw when too smart to be shilled

Holy crap, why wasn't he like this during the debates?

He's wrong though.

The biggest fuck you in the history of the world was America separating from Britain.

Literally, an upstart colony seizes half the world and tells the global superpower to fuck off and mind its business.

But there are many analogues with Trump's rise. Trump is the answer to the "global village" and all this other soulless horseshit we're losing our souls and property values for.

twitter.com/MMFlint/status/791339053404852229

Moore is delusional thinking any right or right leaning moderate would watch any of his stuff. The clip is what everyone will see, they aren't going to watch his movie.

then he goes on to say it will be wrong. He can go fucking hang for all i care.

t.brainbug

I thought all the "that brought me to tears" folks were trolling... but i just watched it, and they werent ... for any of you shills who dont understand why this is happening, watch the video... it sums it all up perfectly. All your lies, all your polls, all your media manipulation cant stop this from happening, because trump isnt speaking to a bunch of different focus groups and special interests... hes speaking to each and every one of us one on one.

I actually have hope, for the first time in a long time, and its both terrifying, and beautiful.

MAGA

Benjamin Garrison

> Hillary supporter, don't know much except that orange man is dangerous
> get to voting booth, draw curtain behind me, about to check Hillary's box
> look across, see Trump's name
> wonder what would happen if Trump is president
> feel sudden burning curiosity, can't help myself, hand moves to Trump's name
> nobody will know...
> leave, tell ppl i voted Hillary
> Trump wins
> make lengthy facebook post about racism being alive and well in america, get hundreds of likes
> sleep like a baby

Moore peaked in the mid-2000s, back when Democrats were somewhat respectable. Now the SJWs have breached into everything and will howl at anyone who doesn't agree with them in full.

The message is solid when you cut it off there but that fat fuck kept opening his mouth:

[Voting for Trump will feel good] for a day. Maybe a week. Possibly a month. And then. Like the Brits, who wanted to send a message, so they voted to leave Europe only to find out that if you vote to leave Europe you, actually have to leave Europe.

And now they regret it. All the Ohioans, Pennsylvanians, Michiganders and Wisconsinites of Middle England, right, they all voted to leave and now they regret it.

And over 4 million of them signed a petition to have a do-over, they want another election, but It's not going to happen. Because you used the ballot as an anger management tool. And now you're fucked. And the rest of Europe. They're like, Bye Felicia.

So when the rightfully angry people of Ohio and Michigan and Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin find out after a few months in office that President Trump wasn't going to do a damn thing for them, it will be too late to do anything about it.

But I get it. You wanted to send a message. You had righteous anger. And justifiable anger. Well, message sent.

Goodnight America. You've just elected the last president of the United States

>chopped up bullshit

This wasn't chopped up, it was cut directly from his movie.

Sure, the movie itself is not pro-Trump, but that doesn't not matter. Nobody is going to watch the movie, whereas this four minute clip has gone viral.

Eat a bag of dicks and die, faggot. Enjoy being homeless and serving your Chinese overlords in Vancouver when Mr. Trump wins you god-damned CTR faggot.

That might be true but the pseudo intellectual jumped the shark. What he said WAS TRUE FOR PEOPLE HE WAS TALKING ABOUT. His solution isnt!!! The beauty is he missed that but the voters wont.

God willing, we are electing the last president of the USA and the first emperor of the American Empire.

IDIOTS. Moore's on FOX right now saying how he chumped all of you!

wow
that's moving

nobody cares the short message went viral

Trump support in a nutshell

Her heart seems in the right place

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/terrorism-in-the-uk/11488942/Theresa-May-tells-Islamist-extremists-The-game-is-up.html

This fuck democracy

i got close. I never thought id live to see the day where we took this country back. God bless Donald Trump

>jewk it

Excuse me, I just have something in my eye.

almost brought me to tears too because globalization destroyed my country and its industry as well.
It's great to see Americans are waking up, that means we also have hope.

In the last few days: a man used a sledgehammer to destroy Trump's Walk of Fame Star.

The DNC sued the GOP because of Trump's claims that the establishment was trying to rig the electon. Even though this was proven with Wikileaks and the media collusion, as well as the ballots that were switched in Texas.

More leaks showed that the DNC was trying to bribe the New York Times to get positive coverage, that they would use "brown people" and "women" to "shame" the media into supporting Hillary.

The liberal media mocked the death of Mike Pence's dog.

Then you add in the firebombing of the GOP office in North Carolina, all the additional corruption around Clinton that was exposed, the video exposing voter fraud...

At this point it's hard to believe that anyone still supports her, if the roles were reversed, Trump would be getting lambasted by the media for it.

Far-leftists like Michael Moore and Jill Stein see that Trump winning is the only way to shake up the establishment. They see who the establishment wants to get out of the oval office. Nothing will change if Hillary gets elected.