Kim Kardashin Robbed in France

Why didn't they rape her? France would have finally been based for destroying this bitch.

Because it was fucking staged

why would anyone want to rape her, she probably has a 5 inch diameter snatch. I dont get these ballers, allowing their girls to hang out with bitches such as her, yet they get all pissy when they end up cheating on them, see Scottie Pippen. Nigga, you can't be getting hitched with bitches that look up to that cunt.

Who the fuck would rape an Armenian?

Armenian here.

Dude, she represents NOTHING about Armenians, fuck all, she looks more like her mother than anything, her mothers not Armenian last time I checked.

This bitch has become the poster child of armenian girls, she's not even a fucking 5 out of 10 man, most Armenian girls i know look a hundred x better than that slut.

/thread

Publicity stunt, she likely just sold some jewelry on the black market and claimed the insurance payout on them. Even the police announced they found too many conflicting points in her story and overall didn't believe it.

Remember, the cunt's career is based on being in the public spotlight even though she doesn't do fuck all of anything interesting.

Californian here.

Aermenian girls either look super unbelievably hot, or like warm garbage. They also age like manure. Armenians overall are super materialistic and image is everything to them. They very rarely date outside their race, and segregate themselves in their own communities.

Its why Kim said she was robbed of millions in jewelry. Who the fuck travels with millions of dollars of jewelry? It was staged to get the insurance money and attention.

>Why didn't they rape her?

Because the robbers were white apparently.

No one want to fuck a girl that fucks a nigger. Also she is hideous.

OP wtf is wrong with you?

This.

And I'll repeat 'Because it was staged'.

You are just kikes with crucifixes. All Armenians are hook nosed swarthy shitskins.

I don't date Armenian girls personally, why? Because I already have 1 mother, I don't need two in my life. And yes, I will say it, Armenian girls, for the most part are so materialistic, fuck em. I found my bitch when I had nothing, and now we both made it. I will admit, Armenian girls try to be that bitch, and I fucking hate it.

this.

its not rape if she wants it.

Armenians are "generous" in that they'll bend over backwards to help you in need or will be nice and bring pastries for the office regularly. But holy shit do you owe them big time after they are nice to you first.

I can't tell you how many armenians i've met with a S class mercedes, 5000 square foot house, and empty rooms. After they buy all the expensive shit, they're literally flat broke and only doing it for appearance.

haha this is so funny. Where do you think they learned all of that shit Ivan? They learned all that scheming from you guys. So if anything, you hate yourself, because Armos from Armenia, act lthe same exact way the soviet niggers did. I'm not from Armenian either, and I dont speak the bastardized version of Armenian/Russian slang either. This is typical though with you russians, you talk shit to your only few allies you have left. Go fuck yourself.

bye

i would have forced her to tweet pro trump stuff and other redpills at gunpoint

she's already endorsed trump after hillary said the shit about real estate tax

All that stuff you talk about are true,but you know what, like I said to that russian guy, that's Russianised Armenians, they hate to hear this shit but it's true. I just cant stand people in general who put money above everything, and Armenians I will admit are pros at it, pros at having weddings, pros at selling cars, but when it comes to being a normal human being, good luck, and you will find, the more russian armenian they are, the exact stuff you listed, is what they are involved in.
All those welfare stories, lemon law stories, scamming and shit, that's not armenian in the slightest man. That's all from the soviet era armenia. They learned from the best, I will tell you that. Luckily for my parents, they ran away to the untied states early on. I can barely even understand what they are speaking

As I was explained, one group of armenians typically have the -ian name, and the other group from russia has -yan. Other the other way around.

Glendale California has the highest concentration of Armenians outside of "Armenia". Guess where the highest rate of insurance fraud in the country occurs? Glendale CA. They're all cousins, and you can't absolve yourself by saying they're not real armenians. They're all the same.

Yes, usually, the ones who cause trouble, the ones you see on newspapers, their last names typically ends with a YAN, typically that means they are from Armenia. The ones with the ian are typically a lot craftier and have been here since the 1900s. But then again man, there are people with YAN who are chill, but like I said, for the most part, yans tend to cause trouble lol.

ok gotta jet for real, its late here. and ive been to glendale, why do you think i live in maryland now ;)

>kidnap kim k
>don't rape her.

sure. santa is real too.

There was a theory it was Pink Panthers who did it, and they're not sloppy enough to rape a rancid skank. Then again it was only 11 million so I doubt it was them because that's basically pocket change when it comes to their robberies.

WHAT IS INSURANCE FRAUD

They should have atleast stole all of her underwear, stockings, garters etc..

a. I believe they were white
b. They were in it for money, not whore pussy
c. Money can buy pussy
d. They probably would have been caught if they had done that as it would have delayed their getaway considerably.

if it's real, it's too bad they didn't thin the herd

Who says they didn't?