How much will this help Trump?

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/31909

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-E107oPUKZk
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/33825
twitter.com/AnonBabble

> Here is the proper response: the Brock comments are crap and unworthy of her campaign.
Not much tbqh senpai,

BUMP FOR JUSTICE

BUMP

Not much
because black voters are stupid

Well he's not wrong

Absolutely nothing if normies don't see this, just like every other thing that has been uncovered
Nixon got impeached for less than the Hilldawg has been involved in this election alone

>inb4 blacks vote for hillary

David Brock's life is about to be over.

Do you think he'll kill himself when Trump wins on Nov. 8th?

Someone's gotta correct the black community's record.

BUMP

what is wrong with this guy's face?

No

DOTR will come for him.

He can't help it. Everything's wrong with him.

>one dem asshole has a negative opinion about blacks
>HURR LET'S ALL VOTE 4 TRUMP WHO WANTS NATIONWIDE STOP-AND-FRISK
Hows about you stop sucking Putin's cock faggot?

It's true though, niggers are stupid.

This can literally end her

Need to spread this

This is hilarious and yes no one will talk about it but us

If only...

Whydoes the nerd virgin's leader look like an old Jewish lesbian cat lady?

BUMP

Gotta spread this. She legitimately need 90% of that vote to win.

Save the West from Cultural Marxism! Vote Donald J. Trump November 8th 2016!
Watch: m.youtube.com/watch?v=-E107oPUKZk

>morning of Oct 14
>that night O'Keefe did his AMA

I love that O'Keefe created a fake Jew (Roth) with a Scottish accent and conned those dumb fucking DNC faggots into taking international bribes.

Oh god is this tomorrows video?

Of Hillary is in it, game over.

I'm afraid her handlers aren't that dumb though.

She definitely IS that dumb though, since David Brock has been her pet nigger for like 20 years. She would feel safe with anyone vetted enough to get in the door with Brock.

Man I hope so. I really do.

I'm just a little skeptical. This shit has been great for consolidating his base, but a video of her directly would kill what little support she has.

Imagine if it's Brock and Hillary laughing about how stupid and yucky blacks are.

Because, he has yet to release the footage of higherups disparaging blacks, and it doesn't get much higher than David Brock.

Hillary better be in either this or a part 6 soon. At the end of the last video they discussed a meeting with her.

Side-note: What was with the Romney 47% video? Why was O'Keefe giving them a hard time for recording that? Is that not basically what O'Keefe is doing?

It would be more newsworthy if you could find somebody who doesn't think this.

He probably cares more about the media response to Romney vs Media protection of Hillary's actual crimes.

That one unfortunately is the only one that if it were to exist would make major news on every station and would actually end her campaign. People really don't care that she's a criminal.

Agreed. The build up towards the end of the last video makes me think they might have managed to get something on her.

The point of the Romney 47% video from O'Keefe was to point out the hypocrisy in the media. When that Romney video was released it was taken as fact and every one was taken aback at what he said. Now that it's a Democrat on the receiving end we are getting all sorts of excuses about how it may not be real, or it might be the Russians, or because the guy got arrested once it's all fake. That's it. To point out the hypocrisy.

That makes sense.

Also the fact that it's 4 years later and they still just let a bartender take the fall, whereas O'Keefe is in the process of showing his whole hand. And he as a journalist is totally different than one campaign secretly sabotaging another.

guys, i think i found something!!!!!!

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/33825

>Ira
Smells pretty Jewy to me.

>I will be in New York for the CHAI board meeting
>CHAI

The general population of blacks in America are too stupid to follow the ins and outs of politics or what someone said in the wikileaks emails. Sure, a bunch of super-rich, globalist frauds think black voters are stupid but guess what?... black voters will still vote for Hillary.

TL;DR: He is right... black voters are stupid.

It's intellectually dishonest to spin this as the Clinton campaign saying "black voters are stupid"... Read the sentence in context. They were implying that someone else's stance seemed to be thinking that.

..although niggers are pretty stupid and I'm sure if you showed them this, they'd believe it.

Too bad the MSM won't push it though.