DA comic storytime: Sonic Nova - An Unexepected Baby

Alright Sup Forums, let’s do this dance again. Yes, ANOTHER Sonic comic. I was going to do a sprite comic that was a SonicXOne Piece crossover, but it got really boring after the first chapter, so we’re doing this instead.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rQ3DNL51aKc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

As usual I will remind you all that you can say whatever you want here, but if you go out and find the artist please be nice. These storytimes are about fun and I don’t want anyone to ever be hurt because of them.

There’s something about seeing Shadow at a bar with Sonic and the others that just cracks me up.

That’s a rather on point Sticks.

I'm going to have to mine this for reaction images later.

>sonic shaving
heh

End of chapter 1.

Oh to chapter 2!

>Not even married yet!

Rouge confirmed for purest

This makes me laugh, but I don't understand why.

I keep having to resize pages because I forgot to check how big they were.

Dun dun dun!

youtube.com/watch?v=rQ3DNL51aKc

Eggman is always the best part of these fan comics.

Hold on, got to take care of something.

Eggman is the best part of everything. He's pretty much the main source of Sonic memes.

Shadow didn't try very hard.

Going to take a small break to do something and make sure all the other pages aren't above the file size limit.

And we're back!

Like I always say, there's no sex like “we were in the middle of an argument” sex.

Dark Sonic might just be one of the stupidest things this franchise ever spawned.

I will forever curse the names of everyone who took part in creating that minuet of animation. By far the worst thing fanfic writers took out of Sonic X.

I'm warning you all now, don't think too much about this page. Just don't.

I want to cringe but I can't help to be amuse how arrogantly childish this creator is. One day she's going to look back at all of this as an adult and think "wtf".

I should point out that what Eggman is doing on this page is the exact same thing Batman was reviled to be doing in Metal, so there's nothing wrong with hacking into hospitals to monitor births.

Since I follow her on DA to keep track of the comic, I've seen her blog posts. She has more than a few issues, but I don't see a reason to say more than that.

I mean I think Sonic and Amy are cute together in the Boom cartoon, but I'm not even going to bother touching this.

Anyone else having PTSD flashbacks to Chaos because of this page?

No user, touch this.

Touch it in a way that you will feel dirty about later and wonder if the cops are after you because of it.

Hot damn do they need marriage counseling.

Well, at least it isn't rape this time.

Why's Shadow walking Amy down the aisle?

Once you dive into DA as deep as I have, you stop asking things like that, or even seeing it as strange.

Is the baby kill?
Is Sonic kill?
Is Metal kill?
Am I kill?

>Sticks, Cubot and Orbot are shown in the comic
>Knuckles lost all of his sick gains

That video caught me off guard

I would normally say yes, but this isn't bad enough to be hell.

I just clicked on the fist thing I saw when I looked up E.G.G.M.A.N. on Youtube.

I fell for it too, but for this comic it works.

I'm loving this.
Thanks OP, you're the best.

Thanks, I try my best.

Is amy japanese now? I almost spit my drink

>Mobian having actual toes

Alright Shadow, just keep the baby away from the fox and everything will be fine.

She's talking about Amy, dumbass.

The End.

There is a sequel comic that’s still ongoing if you guys want me to do it tomorrow morning. y/n?

Sure man, thanks for the storytime, got me chuckle

This story was hilarious. You should totally do the sequel.

>You should totally do the sequel
There's a sequel

Relax, I give my word that there isn't any rape. It's going to be a long time before we do something like that again.

>sticks
>STICKS
>S T I C K S
what fucking year was this made in user
i need you to tell me what fucking year this was made in

Looked it up, that page was late 2015, so this was before everyone really started to like her.

And she's fucking 23.
Fuck me.

>Watermark in every panel
I'm already loving this

0/10 no shoes