Remember, if you hicks actually succeed in getting Trump elected...

Remember, if you hicks actually succeed in getting Trump elected, say goodbye to all the black men and women who've been propping up this racist shithole America while yall just push papers and take advantage of our work...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6tGk5nNDOHY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-E107oPUKZk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck!
where are they going!?!? :(

>niggers
>work

Good one, boss!

Germany apparently kek

I'm sure they'll get along fine with the Islamic population there

GOOD NIGGERS GET OUT

YOU TRAITOR LEFTISTS ARE NOT GOING TO DIVIDE US ANY MORE!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=6tGk5nNDOHY

GOD BLESS TRUMP

I think you mean Mexicans

Oh shit!! Who is gonna do all the mugging, robbing and divorcing on our behalf from now on?

Dont even think about coming to europe
I will personally whip you back to africa

>yall
>hicks
Nigger, get out

>I'm moving to Germany to get college for free

The negress is admitting the only thing she cares about is gibs

N0OO0OOO00000
NIGGERS STAY OUT
REEEEEEE

Oh no, the niggers and the
feminists that cause all of our problems
are leaving?

Whatever shall we do.

Save the West from Cultural Marxism! Vote Donald J. Trump November 8th 2016!
Watch: m.youtube.com/watch?v=-E107oPUKZk

When your deportation squads become a reality and they claim to be from America, please just air drop them into Algeria. Please and thank you.

Uhh ok Germany you can have them

So are we dumb hicks or are we white collar elites?

Why does the left shame us for being both too poor and too wealthy?

This country would be a near crime-free paradise without black people. That's a fact. The average IQ would leap ahead also.

KEKEKEKEKE.
Welcome to Germany.

das raycis

>moving to Germany just before collapse

Holy Shit!! THANK YOU GERMANY!! THANK YOU!!!

wtf if they Hillary cucks and Burgerstan niggers are flooding Germany too I will move to Burgerstan instead. Enjoy your rapefugee neighbourhood.

One of the funniest memes of the year, honestly. :)

Okay
Goodbye

You mean the single biggest welfare recipient group? haHAA.
Well met friendo. Pretty sure black people and women have contributed nothing to society outside of crime/babies/peanut butter

Drumpftards are either rich elites who know Trump would serve their interests, or dumb, poor and racist white people who fall for the propaganda

African Americans, the Hispanic community, women and other minorities know better than this and that is why Hillary will be our next president.

Good. The first week Trump has already made America great again he hasn't even been sworn into office yet.Hopefully more will follow.

Niggers who barely speak intelligible English moving to Germany, where they speak German. Niggers learning German. Right. Go to Africa you spear-chuckers. Why must they always seek out and destroy white lands?

Wtf, where they came up with idea that they move to Germany? Or has this immigration situation and SJW echo chamber made Germany somekind of gibsme dat heaven?

Don't let the door hit you on the way out

I hope they like AfD party

Hands down, blacks are a net loss for this country, every category

anybody who votes for hillary is lame

They must surrender passports upon exodus. No coming back.

Just dont send them back. wherever you deport them. (eventually you will)

Oh god not the niggers who will commit violent crimes now !!!!

(you)

>white people
>move to germany
Top kek, that's not how it works, burgers. We only take mudslim shitskins exclusively :^)

Shouldn't you be praying Ahmed?

Spics, but they're next to go

Bye

I like this idea. Germany's already had a taste of mudslides, now they need some good old American niggers :)

please no

>Trump Elected
>Niggers deport themselves to Germany
>Nationalist right seizes control of Germany
>Reich v4.0
>Watermelon macht frei

Sounds good.

They'll have to do that anyway if they want to claim to be Syrian refugees.

Let's face it, Germany's not going to give them immigrant visas.

I'm a STEM who would fit the timeline. It's hilarious to me how you dumbass niggers and immigrants believe we somehow owe you something. You've been given the opportunity to pick up a book and learn something off the white man's back.

When you can't do it, you cuck out and talk about your dicks, then burn your own communities down.

lmfao. Best of luck in 'murica bruh.' It'll look alot like Iberia after you and your friends are done with it.

Welcome to America. Go buy a gun and enjoy freedom

Uh yeah, if people are indoctrinated enough to think that traitor Clinton is a good idea i want them to be culturally enriched some where besides my country. Get the fuck out.

Why the fuck do they want to even go to Germany? A majority white indigenous country? That doesn't make sense to me, why not go back to Africa and be with your actual people?

Why did Germany replace Leafland? I thought Canada was the traditional boo my candidate lost hideout.

Why do they want to move to Germany and not Nigeria or something? It's like they crave being under the white man's foot.

I can't imagine my town being without black people. I'm shaking right now this is so racist. Only racists need a reason to walk at night without being shot.

There are no white people in Africa to rob

>Oh no ....thatsucks.jpg

maybe germany is seen as the second best for gibs after the US

Is that a man or a woman.

I love how you guys have faith in us, I appreaciate it, I really do. But with the current Left Hungry for Negroid Phallus, I wouldnt be surprised if these Niggers would be welcomed Sweden-Style.

tough break germany, but i guess you nazis have to take one for the team this time.

It sucks but do they even do it consciously? It seems like that is the reason, the gibs me dat.

That's hilarious man, you're less progressive than Germany.

We need to keep tabs on all the people+Celebs who said they will move and deport them after trump wins no backsies/We use Nsa tech to find them

Go to germany and be their problem then. society owes you nothing.

You're joking right?

>blacks and women
>propping up (...) America
Really? They're the inventors, engineers, construction workers, electricians, plumbers, programmers, managers, salesmen, drivers, carpenters, factory workers, accountants, policemen, firefighters, doctors, lawyers, teachers and fathers?

Black men who work and don't fall for media race-baiting will vote Trump.
Women who work and don't fall for media gender-baiting will vote Trump.
And these are the only people America should care about in these so called minorities.

Who cares what some spoiled unemployed college girl thinks? Who cares what some welfare rat who robs stores for booze thinks?
No one should.

>Niggers and spics will disappear if trump is elected.

SIGN ME THE FUCK UP FAMALAM

If you give 1 million monkeys 1 million computers and ask them to type out the entire works of Shakespeare, eventually one of them will reach pol.

Don't worry Henk, they're going to Germany.

Well, i guess it's time to move to the USA then...

>netherlands

>capable of any sort of violence

FUCK OFF, NIGGERS! WE ARE FULL!! YOU CAN CRASH IN AUSTRIA, IF YOU WANT.

I like how Americans always seem to believe they can 'just' move to another country

No visa, no passport, nothing

> white man's foot
Is that what you call welfare today?

The Puerto Ricans

I'm not worried, we have plenty of Mexicans to be our slaves.

Good trade in my book. Niggers for my fellow krauts. My ancestors came over when shit was bad in the past. As far as I'm concerned Germans are always welcome here. Actual Germans, not anything darker than milk.

#wholovesgermanynow

So let me get this straight.
If Trump wins, the feminists, sjws, BLM folks, illegal immigrants, hipster cucks etc are all leaving (voluntarily or not). Why the hell isn't Trump already president-elect?

HAVE FUN GETTING CULTURALLY ENRICHED, HOW FUCKING POETIC CAN YOU GET!

PRAISE KEK!

NO.

Germany wants them, win win

Niggers aren't people though. Don't lump them in with the rest of us. We know how the world works.

>moving back to Germany

STOP IT!

>blacks
>work

I'm going to move to melbourne is south australia

This is obviously a bait thread, but those tweets are real.

If only those people would keep their word when Trump wins. None of them will really move, liars.

Ayyy

>niggers
>working

>German with an Ebonics accent

everyone in that pic is a nigger except for one i think

>sideshows
>not being a valid part of bay area culture
techiefag fuck off

Germany? Not West Africa? Morocco? Algeria? Libya? Or what about South America or the Caribbean? You know, with people who look and speak and act like us? Could it be...something about the culture is not compatible with the one you grew up in America?

Maybe it's the gibs

If I only get 1 post by my ID I was banned for saying...

Benjamin Fischbein

I'm clean

>propping
You mean halting?