youtube.com/watch?v=FVyrenIyMlY
youtube.com/watch?v=xdEo_t-iVbM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Devil quads confirm

HATE'S GREAT

BEST VILLAIN

>quads

Lord Hater is victorious on all fronts.

I miss this show so fucking much. Not because of waifu faggotry or shit like that but because McCracken and co did such a great job and this was basically one of the last comedy cartoons I've ever genuinely enjoyed. Why does the mouse hate all that is good?

Cute show but the whole universal forgiveness karma made me not bother with season 2.
For instance, when Hater is mowing down all those retarded cows and having a blast, the writers had to shoehorn in some humiliating parable how they were actually enlightened beings out of nowhere to deny him.

I miss this show.

>user missed out on dominator

I miss Hater

so much

Best Girl

Don't we all.

>hater never got hitched to dominator

We all do

now in spanish!

Thank god.

¿Quién es el malvado villano del universo?

We all know Hater was by far the past part of the show.
However, even tho I liked his season 2 role, I must say I prefered him on season 1.
Season 1 Hater, as goofy and emotional as he was, he was still a villain. There were moments in which we could obviously see him doing evil stuff and, altough rarely, he was even threatening sometimes.

Season 2 Hater was just goofy. He just stopped conquering planets, and he even stopped actually doing stuff to try and kill Wander. All he'd do would be chase Wander whenever he showed up, instead of actually doing something to capture and kill him. There were few moments in which people actually took Hater seriously in Season 2. He just lost his "villain" role to Dominator, even tho everyone still called him evil. Most of his scenes were just trying to impress Dominator and get with her, while Peepers was the truly evil one doing the stuff he should be doing.

Don't get me wrong, I love season 2, and I will always love Hater, but I feel like he lost a good touch of his character in season 2.

tfw hater never got married to hater

fuck I meant wander

you get it

I'd argue Hater in Season 2 had good changes. It showed off the more lonely, emotional side of him, and that's good, because Hater was always meant to be a badass that is sabotaged by a myriad of insecurities. His arc in S2 plays into that hardcore, and the payoff (YOU'RE THE GREATEST) of finally watching him nail something that had a fair chance of relieving him from his romantic plight was cathartic.

season 3 when?

When it's rebooted 16 years from now

But it'll be shit

Long ago...

Season 2 is literally infinitely better what the fuck are you doing user

I want to cum inside of Sylvia.___

>Hater could have
Should have.

Wander canonically adores Hater, and Hater wants to be adored, explain why Hater/Wander isn't the superior pairing

protip:you can't

youtube.com/watch?v=FVyrenIyMlY

I won't. No one could love Hater more for who he is.
For the exception of Peepers.

Now who could be behind this post?

*the

Wander!

>satanic quads
awesomest evildoer confirmed

>Peepers
>loving Hater for who he is
Yeah maybe in early season 1.

Close enough

And season 2 finale.

DOMINAAATEEER!

series ending waifu

He is too good for her

sponge bob square pants!

No shit.

hopefully this thread will reach the bump limit as well

It's like you missed her entire passion for universal cessation of existence.

This

Wew, 8-th page already.

youtube.com/watch?v=xdEo_t-iVbM
best fucking song from any modern cartoon

>That up skirt they got when she back flips over them.

WoY has the best songs from any modern cartoon in general. I've memorized the lyrics to most of them from having listened to them so much.

Then post content, lazy fucks.
Half of the time denizens of WOY threads whine about Domfags, but it is the Domfags who end up pushing these threads forward.

Bro, I'm the biggest Domfag around, but Hater's song was still better

WHO IS UNIVERSE'S EVILIST AWESOMEDOER?

Wander is constantly moving forward, and getting hitched means settling down. Wander doesn't settle down.

Hater isn't a fucking faggot.

Dominator, when you strip away the competence and equipment, is just a female, more composed Hater. She's got anger issues, she's lonely, she's maniacally devoted to both her passion and being the greatest in the galaxy, she craves attention, she's immature, she's dorky, and I could go on and on. Hatinator should have worked out in S3.

i would, but i really don't have that much WoY-related content that hasn't been posted in every thread already

>tfw we never get to watch a proper hater V. dominator fight for the finale

IT IS I, DAN KUROTO DEUS!

Blowing her capital ship into splinters and sending her flying with only tattered rags to her name doesn't count? She was at her peak during this confrontation and she still lost everything she ever built - killing her in one-on-one battle would feel somewhat less devastating defeat-wise.

I'm not saying Hater shouldn't have wrecked her shit, but it would have been better if he did it in a slower manner.

When you annihilate everything someone's ever done in like 3 seconds, it's more shocking than disheartening. Even Dominator thought this. 90% of her reaction was "what the fuck", the other 10% was irritation, and she would have gone right back to plotting galactic annihilation.

Hater should have started with the drill and wrecked her ship after, and finished with her.

Not you, faggot

Where's the Dominator character sheet, before I give you a wedgie?

I wanted to agree with you because i can't ship Skeleton Dance but then i remembered that i ship Hater with Peepers and Wander with Major Threat. Ugh.

Not that user, but i know that these guides were made long before Dom was created.

It's okay, my man, Hater and Peepers is the second best anyway

nice crack ship with the second one though

These two were all I could find.

Here's 8 images I found that I assume are old Dominator designs. No idea if they're real but they're pretty cool either way.

Would Dominator have been waifu'd as hard with this design?

Threads would have been full of thicc fags.

Fuck we lucked out

Forgot to reply to my post last time, whoops.

Makes me wonder at which stage Craig made Dominator a woman in an elaborate armour. Some stages look way too defined to allow swift reveal, with some seemingly going solely for the "greater Hater than Hater" vibe.

They're real, i saw them in some crew member's tumblr as official concepts, but i can't remember whose exactly.

Honestly, I like the 8th Dominator armor almost as much as the one we got.

Some more old character designs, from most different to least different. I think he was still called Sgt. Peepers at this point?

He looks...younger?

Weird mouth, not too different otherwise.

Yes.

Originally Hater was an actual teenager, current Hater is a teenager at heart.

I like the 2-nd set, the ones with exoskeleton, the most.

Gotta give mad props to Craig McCracken and his team for developing and elaborating on all sorts of different paths for character in developement instead of sticking to the first 'good' guess.