Who would you pledge allegiance to?

Who would you pledge allegiance to?

Evil Warriors, or Evil Horde?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bdhaHQ_pOeg&ab_channel=blastardinc
youtu.be/5_zOEMn2fgI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Skeletor. But that pic does make me wish the cartoons had run longer and brought in the Snakemen faction as well.

Honestly, the Evil Warriors.

The Horde is bad-ass and all, but at their introduction, they stand to lose everything: they've had nearly 20 years to conquer a planet, and they are 90% in control of the whole thing. But then some guy in a pink vest shows up looking for his sister and suddenly next thing you know, there's a freaking Valkyrie leading a rebellion that is piece by piece taking apart the evil fascist regime you've been living the high life on. And sometimes *her* brother shows up and he's punches tanks harder than she ever could.

Hordak has everything to lose. Skeletor's track record is awful, but he has everything to *gain*.

Furthermore, Skeletor also started with basically nothing. His boss leaves his ass for dead literally in the hands of the enemy and moves onto a new planet with his *entire* army. Skeletor started off on his own with nothing.

In 20 years he broke out of Eternia jail (or ran the fuck off the moment Man-At-Arms' back was turned,) got himself a cadre of loyal if at times incompetent bunch of cronies and a pretty sweet snake-palace with a red waterfall. That's not nearly as impressive as Hordak's set up at face value, but Skeletor has done a *ton* of research. Dude keeps pulling out locations of magical do-dads that could give him planet conquering power in an instant, if his nemesis wasn't a demigod who could beat Satan in a first fight.

>and brought in the Snakemen faction as well.
You know, it's kind of strange that they never did.

The cartoon has Tunglashor and Rattlor, why make them Hordesmen rather than introduce King Hiss?

At the very least. if they just wanted to maintain simplicity, they could have made Hiss a Hordesmen, and said that they Snakemen were a subfaction of the Horde.

Evil Warriors

You can be a fairly incompetent mook and still be regarded as a valued asset. Keep your trap shut and you don't have to worry about it getting smacked around.

I wonder if they have dental?

>I wonder if they have dental?

Not quality dental, I can tell you that much

The Horde. They got hotter chicks and access to hotter chicks.

Evil Warriors. Hordak straight up kills dudes for failing him. Skeletor will give you an angry NYEH, zap you a bit, and then you'll be right as rain in time for next week's low-budget fight scene.

>They got hotter chicks

They got MORE chicks, yeah, but hotter?

I'd say it's a quantity vs quality thing

Catra, Scorpia and Octavia ain't got shit on Evil-Lyn.
Shadow Weaver is a wild card...she got bangin' tits, but she might be hiding one hell of a butter face

Oh, but the other side... He-man and his people are a sausage party. The Horde got all these chicks to fight and beat up and... yannow.

Evil Warriors. Easier to lay low, and when you do lose you just get yelled at and maybe suspended. Also like others said, your enemy is pretty much a god, so no one thinks less of you for losing to him.

Good point.

Eternia really needs more girls, on both sides of the conflict. This was the closest we got to an alternative to Teela, and even then, she only showed up once.

There was the Ice Queen that wanted to jump He-man's bones, too.

Are you talking about Frosta? Because she was in She-Ra, not He-Man, unless there's another Ice Queen I don't remember.

And we are talking about how He-Man needed more women, right?

Probaby some test market bullshit telling them girls wouldn't watch a series with snake villains, and Mattel was so cheap they wouldn't produce He-man and the MOTU at the same time as She-Ra, which partly doomed the franchise.

youtube.com/watch?v=bdhaHQ_pOeg&ab_channel=blastardinc

No no, there was specifically an episode where He-Man went to try and recruit someone or deal with things in this frosty area or ice area of Eternia and the lady who ruled it became totally obsessed with him and the episode ended with her giving him a kiss and him blushing and giving a 'Ah, help?' look.

it would help if you could remember a character name or episode title, because that still sounds like Frosta

Evil warriors, they seem cooler and i cant make friends there, because the evil horde has no friends youtu.be/5_zOEMn2fgI

Horde seems like they are actually organized.

Skeletors crew are more like a random gang that got together one afternoon

Doesn't Skeletor constantly punish them for minor slights?

I'm not sure anyone but Evil Lynn and Shadow Weaver are actually valued in any way

Jim Sterling, what are you doing here?