I will probably regret this, but ask me anything

I will probably regret this, but ask me anything.

What is that flag, because it ain't the flag of Saudi Arabia?

Wtf are you doing.

Its the islamic shahada flag. The flag muslims use since the very beginning. It wasn't introduced by the saudis.

This one got a extra ,,allahuakbar'' on the top. Apart from that, saudis use the exact same flag.

No.

wtf is the premise of your thread, why should I ask you a question over any other user

Why didn't the United States and Soviet Union force the Muslims to "bend the knee" in the 60s and 70s? Why didn't they just re-embrace Imperialism if they were secular/Christian at the time?

Was it because of (((them)))? Did they want to give them money so they had money to buy our stuff with? Most likely explanation.

It wouldn't be hypocritical at all give that Islam worships Power above all else.

What does it feel like to be exterminated soon?

is it possible for the saud clan to go into a civil war because of the king inheritance issue?

Where from exactly?

Are you happy that, in exactly 62 years, Germany will be a Muslim majority country?

No it won't

Why not. All the demographic trends are heading that way, and that's not even including immigration. 62 years muh nigga. And your asses won't be far behind.

How pissed are you they don't offer a major in being a sleezeball at uni? lmao dumbass

preteen boys or preteen girls?

Will you stop the singularity from enslaving us?

YOU DONT KNOW HOW TERRIFYING THAT TECHNO DYSTOPIA IS

BLACK MIRROR BLACK MIRROR

Stop being fucking delusional.

Germans will take matters into their own hands if the governments don't.

It felt good killing muslims in the military, I hope we tag team you goat fuckers with russia, and yes I have seen you scum fuck goats and wrecked by a bunch of 18 year olds

Why are you in Germanistan?
What is your end game?

why do muslims bang 8 year olds? fucked up shit even if their cycle has started so johammasd sed it ok

>Stop being fucking delusional.
>Germans who've spent a lifetime being brainwashed to love multiculturalism, homosex and foreigners are suddenly going to turn into ultra-right-wing, hate-filled nationalist racists.

Clearly there's a realist here, and it's not you. And that's precisely why you're going to get anally raped by massive black muslim cocks. Fucking cuck.

If it happens, it happens

I don't know, i don't care about oil diggers.

Looking at history two things can happen.
Either the dominant culture enslaves the prosperous yet feminized culture or the white chimps out and kills everything.

Which one do you predict?

When will Saudi Arabia and Based Iran become allies for the betterment of Islam?