Second American civil war

You ready? Cause i'm 99% sure it is gonna happen within the year.

Other urls found in this thread:

download.militaryonesource.mil/12038/MOS/Reports/2014-Demographics-Report.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The military is pro Clinton so enjoy getting blown up by an Abrams

Every death just strengthens the cause.

Defiantly not within the year, but defiantly within the next 10.

Ten years military here. No we don't and we will not gun down Americans. All of us hate her.

Does it, when everyone supporting "the cause" is killed or suppressed?

You're not the military. Even if you're a soldier, even though you're probably lying, you follow orders, and the military will aside with Clinton. You'll obey orders or get killed for treason.

You're kidding, right? Ex-mil/ex-LEO here. The police and military are super red pilled conservatives for the most part. I'd say we have more preppers and tin foil hatters than any occupation. It'll be an instant military coup of the gov. You think the cops are going to show up when Moonman finally has a night out on the town in a SHTF? BAHAHAHA!!!

Yes. Because every one you kill, has 3 family members who will rise up to take their place.

Gonna build myself a bunker and sit on my ass until this country levels itself like Rome. Then I can take over as your new supreme leader.

>military
>beholden to a politician

I know you're trolling, but militaryfags take an oath to the CONSTITUTION, not the president and certainly not a pants-shitting old lady hell bent on importing shitskins and stealing white house furniture.

I'm a SSgt been in ten years as an explosive detection dog handler. Nobody likes Hillary, everyone is terrified of that broad will do. The fact she wasn't prosecuted for mishandling classified info pissed people off.

Attacking Americans would be an unlawful order and it's written in the UCMJ not to obey.

Eat my dick sperglord.

>preppers
Took me a second to realize you meant apocalypse/DotR prep and not prepping the bull

What is it with burgers and fantasising about having a civil war? It's not gonna happen you weirdos.

This. Pretty much any able bodied man in this country is right wing. Military, LEO, pretty much every single one is right leaning. It would be a massacre.

It's not going to happen within the year.

We won't have a Ft. Sumter like moment until at least two years. It's bubbling, it's fermenting right under the surface, but it's not ready yet.

I wonder where it's going to start, though. If history tells us anything, it will be the brave men of the Palmetto state. I could see it happening in Idaho, Montana, Texas, etc.

Where do you guys think it will start?

The military has been blowing up muslims like the second crusades for the past 20 years or so. A feminist who calls all white people "racist" and plans to import a million muslims, our enemies, into our homes... you think we're WITH HER?!?!

That is what they said about our last one.

>All of the populated southern states are voting for Hillary.
>HURR CIVIL WAR NOW.

This isn't your daddies military. The military is no longer right leaning. It's full of faggots and diversity training officers.

We're not Canadians, so no, not prepping any bulls.

>Military is pro Clinton

Ya blew it

Take a gun and waifu pillow!

Yeah but there was an actual issue to fight over then. Not 'Some of us dont like the evul goberment so 300 million people are gonna start killing each other'.

>implying the civil war will be an obvious north-south divide and not urban warfare where you fight street by street, farm to farm.

>Some of us dont like the evul goberment so 300 million people are gonna start killing each other
That is exactly what the civil war was fought over though...

I don't even live there anymore but my god the voter issues coming up every single day will either force them to do a recount/revote or face revolution. I think people are pretty serious.

You're 99% sure?

Damn, I better go out and buy a bunch of guns and precious metals

maybe wisconsin. the political map here is completely fucked and we have all kinds of crazy ass people here

Precious metals are historically pretty worthless when an economy collapses. You are better off having necessities like salt, water and ammunition.

>be confederate
>start civil war
>AHHH BRITAIN SAVE ME
>"no"
>lose
What makes you think it'll go any better this time

Ok so how do you see this playing ok? Hilary is elected, some more brown people arrive, and somehow half the states in the country declare war? Or all the preppers and gun nuts are gonna arrange a FB event called 'Where my country gone? Lets storm the white house thursday night'

I mean, you're not making a convincing argument in favor of a civil war.

Literally everything in the southeast relies on Raleigh, Charlotte, Atlanta, Florida's shit tier cubano cities.

Texas relying on nobody but even their rural areas are relatively dependent on urban areas.

Connecticut has the nuclear subs and makes the attack helicopters. Your trailer parks don't stand a chance, Cletus

Your nuts have been snipped and any nip worth a fuck was killed off in ww2. We have a means to stop politicians written in the constitution.

The military as a whole would fracture. Most officers and nco's on the ground would not fight Americans. She'd have to draft her sjw trannies or have the UN invade which will piss off Americans even more.

The military and law enforcement swing hard to the right, especially the military.

Groups like the three percent and oath keepers are almost solely of veterans and first responders.

She would be hung from a lamppost within a year.

(S)Sgt here. I dont understand why everyone thinks we blindly follow orders. We are people too. Furthermore as the military has given in to more and more liberal bullshit, troops have become more and more rebellious.

I dont care if its clinton, trump, or who the fuck ever. I will not attack my countrymen or violate their constitutional rights because of some puppet.

>military personnel have an obligation and a duty to only obey Lawful orders and indeed have an obligation to disobey Unlawful orders, including orders by the president

I've been in the Air Force for 14 years. I can promise you, we will take out Hillary first, if she tries to order us to fight against American citizens.

Yeah, pretty much. Social media makes it easier for people to communicate their dissatisfaction with the politicians.

It could be something as small as that or people following others leads when shit hits the fan and decide which side they'll take.

Same here, 10 years 3po71a, explosive detection dog handler. OIF 07-08

It's not gonna happen you retard. 99% of your country is never going to rise up and start a revolution unless literal Death Squads start marching down the street and burning down the homes of anyone who voted Trump or made a FB post making fun of Hilary.

your election is.one big voter fraud

your system is rotten from bot to top

there's no working rule of law as.Clinton shows by being above law

Killing fellow americans is the only way to purge the system of scum

>military
>pro-Clinton

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What I see happening is a cultural war. There won't be a north/south. There will be liberals vs conservatives. The far left vs the far right. After a few years of importing muslims and fanning the flames of racism and BLM, pockets of bad shit will be happening everywhere. Refugees gang rape a kid. Rapefugees get lynched. BLM chimps out as a result. More BLMs get shot. Eventually, enough dead dindus and happenings that liberals cry out to ban guns. Hillary passes a law to ban guns. Cops and military don't go to collect guns and just wait. Pro 2A people know that it's "now or never" and then happenings start occuring everwhere like an avalanche. It'll be like one big coast to coast riot. Cops will go on the defensive and troops will help keep gov safe. Citizens will be on their own. Congress and president taken into custody by the troops and martial law in effect. Military, police, and right wingers turn DotR into reality. Globalists sperg and send the UN troops in to fight against US. UN gets their asses kicked. Just my opinion though. Maybe we'll all just get nuked instead.

Nice b8
> inb4 CTR BTFO

but you're still an absolute faggot. US gov. did a study on how a civil war would go down and it overwhelmingly showed the rebels would win.

> Military and police side with rebels instantly (Have you ever met a service member? In all my life I have neither met nor heard of a leftist soldier or police officer)
> Gun owning citizens side with rebels to protect 2nd Amendment
> Liberal victimization mentality forces them to sympathize with rebels
> Media sides with rebels for shekels
> Decrepit US highway system is useless for transporting shit
> Blue-collar workers sabotage electrical grid/water/etc.

Many many more things were listed in the original post but I can't be fucked to find it.

>mfw deep behind enemy lines
I must become the asymmetrical gorilla

Ching chong Bing bong.

Shut up slant. You lost your opinion when hirohito surrendered. I was stationed at yokota, chink women can't get enough American dick and you know it's true.

You can't begin to comprehend how American culture is set. Liberals don't speak for the majority.

You're just a fat guy with his dick out fapping to the thought of killing a nigger. Even I know enough about America that a law totally banning guns will never get passed.

Clinton will send you to fight Soros' and 7th Floir's wars in Syria and and other hell holes though

Useless globalist proxy wars for no reason

Stop back pedaling.

>I'M GUNNA I'M GUNNA I'M GUNNA
Yeah fuck you. You won't do shit, coward.

I think this is an excellent showing of why the us government exists only because the people allow it. Like it was intended.

>navy
>full of fags
>still mostly trump but also the most pro clinton out of them all
figures

I'll bet 50 bucks that you're some white dude who watches anime impersonating a foreigner to give your argument more credibility.

If not, fuck off. Everyone here has been taught American History since preschool. Your cursory knowledge from trawling pol is useless.

>Liberals don't speak for the majority.
And yet you're about to elect Hilary Fucking Clinton. If the 'majority' of your population had any balls she wouldnt even be in the race. As long as you have your McDonald's and Nascar you'll continue bitching and moaning but never doing a damn thing.

Nope. I fap to fucking your women, nip. If you're nice to me, I'll let you watch me breed your wife.

Kek at these idiots who think the military is on the side of the American people. They'd choose the pile of money and enter the tanks to kill us.
Kekerino fellas.
Enjoy your time while it lasts revoloutionaries. The army will not help you, the navy wont, the air force wont, and certainly not the Marine Corps. They do not care about you. Get it in your thick skulls

lol my friend who's joining the army says Navy guys are fags, is that a thing?

one word, fucking niggers

>The Second American Civil War occurred in 2016, after Donald Trump's landslide defeat and subsequent call for revolution
>It ended within a matter of a few days, when all of the mobility scooters ran out of batteries

I know plenty about American history. And I know enough citizens and politicians spout 'muh 2nd amendment' whenever someone even looks at their guns. There is zero chance of a president putting a total ban on guns and you know it. Even if she wanted to it wouldnt be worth the effort. Just face it, you're never gonna die a hero in the Great War for American Freedom. You're gonna die a fat old drunk with diabetes.

Niggers can't be in the navy, user. They can't swim.

Yeah I'm sure one day you'll find a 3D anime girl who will want to touch you're flabby, acne ridden body. Keep dreaming weeb.

Tbh I would die defending my national rights. Albeit dying a shitskin, but I will still fight for the American people

Just leave Cascadia alone and I don't care tbqhwy family.

I'm not even defending the idea that HIllary's gonna take away our gunz. I'm defending the idea that you're obviously a huge faggot with no idea what you're talking about.

But my point is you wont have to. All this 'Uprising' talk is just that, talk. It's never gonna happen. We've had 8 years of people saying Obama is the literally Anti-Christ and is gonna talk all the guns and become the muslim communist dictator of America. It's just fantasy.

My dad was a ranger, brother a marine, other one is an army k9 handler like me.

We aren't going to kill our own families and people for money idiot. You have zero knowledge about people in the military so shut the fuck up and stop blowing out your fat fuck opinion like anyone gives a fuck.

yeah this is the post I was referencing

doesn't stop them, page 53 btw

download.militaryonesource.mil/12038/MOS/Reports/2014-Demographics-Report.pdf

I don't see any civil war happening.....you lack organizazation.
Angry conceal carry nerds shooting a couple of cops isn't a revolution

I actually got medically separated due to nerve damage in my right arm and lemme tell you it really is. This was back right before the dont ask dont tell was lifted but some of them dont even hide how much they are cocksmokers. We got smoked for laughing at the dentists when we were in boot just because they were such flamers.
You'd be surprised how many still join despite that. It was entertaining to watch grown ass men flounder about learning how to swim while you do PT.

Look, just go watch.some youtube videos on the american civil war. You will see that what is happening now is earily similar to what happened then. (Remember the last straw for the confederate south was the election of president election)

Well I would hope for it though.
I don't want my nation to become like South Korea or parts of Europe, and it's reaching that stage

You faggots aren't going to do anything.

So what have I said that is incorrect? If I only got my knowledge of America from pol/ I'd be led to believe it's a powder keg ready to explode at any moment, but fortunately I actually do know what I'm talking about because I get information from outside this echo chamber.

This is nothing like the Obama shit. The tension is palpable here. Ordinary people are fed up its not just fringe conspiracy theorists. The left has been pushing their dumb ass ideals too hard and normal people don't like it.

All it would take is a sizeable group to make a stand with centered leadership and millions would follow.

Military voting to get paid more by Republicans, who would have guessed?

No I'm not ready. I have literally never fired or even held a real gun ever in my life.
No they fucking aren't you fucking moron, they fucking hate her

What state are you in?

MAGA keyboard scheme with American ammo.

>a powder keg ready to explode at any moment
Not sure where you are getting your news, because almost every news station is pushing that narrative.

>it's a powder keg ready to explode at any moment

You would be right about that. People's lives are being destroyed thanks to leftist policies and bad trade deals. Healthcare premiums will also help to break the camel's back.

There will be a lot of people joining the Texas state militia if Hill wins.

Minnesota, why?

Not the guy insisting the military is "pro-Clinton," obviously.

Stay safe my rebellious son.

>I live in an echo-chamber.

Standards of living would have to drop exponentially before your hoards of millions will take to the street......stop being so melodramatic. People can and will put up with an awful lot of shit before they snap

>Wanting help from an already dying nation that's being infested with sandniggers.
Nice meme britfag, but there's literally no reason to have you on our side now.

If you paid attention to any sources at all you'd know the entire western world is a political powderkeg, dried and ready to go off.

Define 'a lot'.

This is probably why we are seeing a surge in militias. I know one locally called oath keepers is pretty active near me, was thinking of joining as an auxillary member.

135gr +p critical duty master race

SC reporting in, do we have to kick things off again you cucks?

The confederacy actually almost won the civil war. They were within spitting distance of DC. Not even a racist faggot here I'm just reciting what I was taught in public school.

If the south didn't rebel over being told what to do by a black man it is not going to rebel over being told what to do by a woman.

>a pants-shitting old lady hell bent on importing shitskins and stealing white house furniture

You literally made what I was drinking come out of my nose.

I was in the navy, no one talked about their political beliefs. We weren't even allowed to post about our political beliefs on social media. This alone makes me question the military times survey.

Black men were given the ability to vote before women user. Also, the civil war would be because of a rigged election and cultural differences, not necessarily because giant douche got elected

People are always 'fed up'. Unless millions of citizens are reduced to breadline poor and or the police start being allowed to execute people in the street for stealing food everyone will just grumble and get on with their lives.

Many people I know personally have at least stated an interest in joining should she win.

If I had to give an estimate I'd say numbers could easily reach over 100k. It really depends on how bad things get with her in office.

Again, you need to brush up on your american civil war history, because the south was pretty prosperous when they attempted to leave the union.