Why are you so proud??

Why are you so proud to be a canadian??

Your country is a literal joke that started 60 years.

No freedoms like Americans. None
No guns like Amerca
No cool ass cars like America
No hot women like America

Everything you do is stolen from America.

Besides blind patriotic brain washing, why are you so proud of canada?
It's a joke that has done nothing in the world.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-E107oPUKZk
youtube.com/watch?v=Lids-ex8uqg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cuckbecker detected

we wuz insulin and the telephone and shit

wtf?? I lvoe canada now

Not.

Good points your presented user

I saw an Aussie guy claiming and Australian invented insulin

My mom was one of the first families to have a home phone in her town. She's 60......

>no freedom like Americans
We do have freedom, it's just that we're not stupid enough to be racist like the rednecks down south

>no guns like America
We don't need the second amendment because its such an archaic law that is the cause for the gun violence in america

>no hot women like America
There's a lot of hot women, and soon Canada will become a very multicultural nation with mixed and diverse people

>Everything you do is stolen from America
Not true

It makes me proud because unlike Americans we don't resort to muh guns for every solution like killin ppl. We're also not racist and multicultural at the very heart of canada.

I'm proud to live in a country where all the obnoxious trash lives in containment zones known as "cities". Hilariously while housing and vancouver is like 3mil for a fucking townhouse, with equivalent funds I could buy enough land to get lost and die on and still build a fucking mansion on it in a place where my closest neighbor is miles away and everybody does a lot of weird shit in private.

shit's fucking cash. I'm about to go take a rip around the property on my quad, I'll be back tomorrow

Read the Charter of Rights and Freedoms written in 1982.
You have no rights. They are privileges.

>everyone does a lot of weird shit in private
Like fuck dogs and their own children.......?

> the trash live in the city
>Us righteous canadians love in the deep woods so we can do lots of weird shit in private

I'm a canadian paladin, upholding the moral fabric of canada, doing weird shit in private.
Like fucking my kid. Having a pig farm and murdering hookers.
Us canadians are righteous folk eh??
Shining beacons of morality.
We LOVE doing weird shit in private.
We come out to virtue signal our asses off, then retreat to the woods to do weird shit in private.
Like incest with our children. Part of our heritage.

justin is a fag who sucks dick and fucks trannies in the state of commifornia also he uses the name ryu on steam

bout to take a rip around your kids asshole eh paladin?
Freedom of canada!
Diddling the kids. Part of your heritage

My uncle collects planes and his wife has like 30 horses. My brother is a pyromaniac and he helped my sister pave her own skate park. My other uncle is a survivalist nut and he's got 5 kids he teaches all this shit to. His wife paints obsessively. My mom is a dog breeder.

I'm going to drop $50 grand into developing an obstacle course. When you have loads of resources like this and loads of time because theres nothing to do, you can basically do whatever you want.

Robert Pickton lived in Port Coquitlam and killed native women from DTES Vancouver. There's a big difference between that and having 300 dogs on as many acres you bitter faggot

Ya I'm fucking disgusted to live and be born here.

canadians are homos or pedos. Or both.

I'm convinced canada was a penal colony for sexual deviants from ireland and scotland.
Homos, pedos, hookers, rapists.

>we LOVE doing weird shit in private

I'm sorry you had to live the events of Deliverance.

Idk man I like it. Nothing really negative that affects me in my daily life. I don't mind being in Canada at all.

None of that is "weird" shit.
I doubt you have that type of money or land as well.
canadians are notorious liars.

Kevin O'Leary will make Canada great again.

canada was NEVER great.

They call us The Great White North for a reason.

Crickets..........................

I'm going to beat the patriotic out of canadians with facts to who they actually are.

Horrible fucking people.

You got nothing to be proud of for a reason.

I'm glad to see Canadians turn on each other. Cucks vs Ameriboos when??????

In Vancouver, yes these things are considered unusual, where the norm is using your time and money to be social and pursue "education" or travel and other basic bitch shit like that.

But it's okay Dakota, I'll still let you bum smokes off me when I run into you at the liquor store

Look it here faggot. If you don't like it leave.
Do give some American a poopy dick or something.

I like life in Ottawa.

I'm on Team USA and right to take out as many canadians as I can sir!

You poor sad person.

OH my hard drives are starting to access themselves for no reason.

Hi CSIS

WHEN TRUMP WINS YOU LEAVES ARE GONNA HAVE TO PICK A NEW LEADER( A REAL ONE THIS TIME) BECAUSE JUSTIN WILL BE DEAD

TIME TO MAKE CANADA GREAT AGAIN

You seem paranoid.

It's scenic.

For good reason. I'm telling the truth.

canada has a secret police of the internet, just FYI

>said the bullied child

Save the West from Cultural Marxism! Vote Donald J. Trump November 8th 2016!
Watch: m.youtube.com/watch?v=-E107oPUKZk

:)
You people are fucking assholes.
Bullying others isn't a sign of shit, except you're a cowardly asshole who picks on the weak.
Another reason I consider you people scum
Zero fucking empathy or sympathy for anyone.
All you care about is yourselves.

I mean unless I am doing something I have nothing wrong, they wouldn't care.

Unless you are some pedo or got something else to hide that's illegal nothing is wrong.

this, also it's cold. I like the cold.

kill yourself

Telling the truth that canada was a penal colony for pedos and homos.

I'm sure they're just scanning to see that it's me.
Hey CSIS.
Want to deposit money in my account so I can fuck off out of here?? That'd be cool.

>cool ass cars
Topkek. American cars are absolute shit.

No, you kill yourself. How about that??

Well canada doesn't make any, so it's better than nothing.

At least Canada looks beautiful imo, especially the west coast. And I guess it's just the soft version of US but still better than EU.

Hey here's a thought you moron.

Fuck off

Let's fist fight.

Sooooooooooooooooo nothing...........

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Just proud of canada cause you're a brain washed idiot.

Good job!!

Can't wait to be an American.

USA!! USA!!! USA!!!!

same time.

Quebec here, working on destroying that country with the welfare you guys give us. One day it'll work.

you are aware that if you physically respond to an assault you can't press charges in this country?

>No freedoms
We're not spied on by our governemnt. Yet.
>No guns like America
We have guns. Restricted are a pain in the ass, and if you have an assault charge you'll have them taken away from you for up to 10 years
>No cool ass cars like America
Snow. We have cool ski-doos and sleds though
>No hot women like America
REEEE
>Everything you do is stolen from America
Not true, our radios are forced to play 50% Canadian content :^)

Enough said, our country does suck and we have no identity, which is what the kikes want
Forge a better shitpost next time

better kick his ass then

Much smaller country, population is easier to handle and control. Less geniuses born but less morons/psychos as well.

I'd rather live in any part of Canada than anywhere else in the world desu

Except maybe Winnipeg.

Sure, we may not have a good constitution or freedom of speech, but chances are I will never go to jail for speaking my mind. I like that we are more white and Canada just feels like home. It's a great country it saddens me to see my country men so down about our lovely nation.

BECAUSE I AM ALIVE

Canada's not bad

Agreed I'm sick of these fucking cucks on Sup Forums trashing Canada. GTFO to the states if u like it so much.

well you say that heric but we are kick ass fighters.

Fuck you nigger lover. You cucks are the reason canada sucks desu.
But if i didnt live in canada id still pick any country over america.

Even sweden is better.

I would never feel at home in the States. We have a different upbringing. My youths was spent playing hockey, skiing, drinking timmies, ect. I could never live in a negro zone or deal with the shit in the states.

Calm me a simple man, but Europe is a hell hole, the States is cool, but CANADA is my home.

You have maple syrup m8. Cheer up.

It's hard to be proud these days I'll be honest..

Grass is always greener bro.

Don't let the memes get to you. Canada is still a great country. It hasn't changed that much. Only you have changed.

It's not our fault no one wanted plastic cars with gull-wing doors.

What a beta cuck. 0/10. how about instead of bitching, you either

1) GTFO to the US where you'll be killed by Black Lives Matter

2)Stay in CAnada and fight Trudeau and the cuckery like a man.

>It hasn't changed that much
Give those 55,000+ "refugees" a few decades to breed and just watch lmao

Be glad we don't have a nigger problem yet. That's the only thing stopping me from moving to the States. Also, I'd miss the snow up here

Then stay and fight to take our country back

canadian girls are great fuckoff unpatriotic scum

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

"Yet" actually we never will. We will have a rapefugee problem like Europe though.

I'm a different user, but yes I am of the vain it's better to stay and fight back, if you don't you're no better than the scum that fled Syria

>canada doesn't make any

We make all their cars.

Albertfag here, I'm just seeing alot of
brainwashing with the education to try to find the citizens 'identity' and their push to teach
Francophone and Native shit so that everyone can be 'proud' of their heritage and what not.
Not to mention the bullshit to push away from our oil companies which seems to be the only thing keeping this province afloat.
I do like the Rednecks here though, they're like the Texas of Canada.

The land is really, really good. Ashamed of the governments, certainly.

I'm seeing a lot more niggers in my hometown recently. Before I'd see one maybe every month
Now I'm seeing 1 or 2 each day

Honestly as long as you don't live in a city then it's pretty good. People are friendly, land is relatively cheap, can go hunting whenever you want. I have literally never seen a nigger or mudslime in my life.

Cities are absolute shitholes filled with retards, gooks, and brown people.

Rapefugees might just be what we need to get Toronto girls acting like women again and looking to their male kinfolk for protection.

Look you fucks. Freedom is being clamped down whether you are in US, Australia, Canada, Britain etc. We can argue are which is more free but with only 11 days now is the time for action.

What the fucks are gonna do is install Clinton

Soros machine are gonna be running hot switching votes. All Americans who see the light better get out their on election day and try and stop this.

This will be the biggest fraud ever.

You must volunteer to be an exit poll assessor. This is a pivotal point.

Go to
Stopthesteal.org

Yanks have got to step up. You've got to fight the machines. Trump has to get in. You've got to volunteer on election day and be an exit poll assessor.

Go to

Stopthesteal.org

Yeah im fucking tired of seeing all these native sob stories, Like stfu nothing's stopping you from getting a job.

I do respect the French for preserving their culture. I wish that they separated in 1995.

I don't mind people having a strong cultural identity, but white people are the biggest pussies, and allow themselves to be marginalized by the other groups, who are all competing for supremacy.

Never said I wasn't proud. Man should always have some basic pride for his homeland.
Just hard these days.

Really where?

I have to say ive never lived in a rural area. It it good?

That's why I said fight instead of being cowardly

Either move or do something to help your nation, then. Complaining about how another country is so much better than yours is very low-energy.

then fuck off

For all the shit-talking that Yanks do about us being cucks, they are armed to the teeth and are doing nothing in the face of all the evidence that their country is run by foreign bankers. Wikileaks shows that Killary is a fraud and a crook from top to bottom. If she gets in, I bet they'll continue to shitpost on Sup Forums instead of using all those guns they have.

Prince George BC is my hometown that I visit many times per year
I live in Alberta however
I'd expect it in Ontario but not northern BC

Canada used to be great until the first Trudeau cucked our shit up

because we're not shit like the rest of the world, not including the States, New Zealand or Australia

It's okay up here... to bad our PM is a cuck

>No freedoms like Americans. None
>No guns like Amerca
>No cool ass cars like America
>No hot women like America
of all the things you coulda listed, you chose those

Multiculturalism was never at the heart of Canada that was an invention of Trudeau's father in the early 80's you cuck

I'm not proud to be a Canadian, I'm proud to be a Newfoundlander.

youtube.com/watch?v=Lids-ex8uqg

What are the gun laws like in Canada. Are they similar to the UK i.e. no shooty bang bang for you, or do you have rifles and other types of people killers like the U.S?

Got a big enough joint there, Rick?

Sadly Quebec never separated. The only place left in Canada with a proper national identity.

we can have guns
you need a course for restricted weapons
you must have your license (PAL) to purchase ammunition
you can only shoot at licensed ranges
you must have them sealed for transportation

We're allowed to have guns, but it's regulated. In Nunavut, almost every eskimo owns a rifle. Almost everybody in Newfoundland owns a gun or knows a bunch of people who own guns.

I don't really care for Canada. It is cold as fuck here. I want global warming to come ASAP.