Ultimate Ultimates

What threat could actually be a challenge for them? It could be from any media, not just Marvel Comics

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmed_and_the_Oblivion_Machines:_A_Fable
google.com/url?q=https://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/geraldthesloth/blog/dc-batman-theory-massive-spoilers/51773/&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjri6uGyO3VAhVrw4MKHa_3AZAQFggLMAA&usg=AFQjCNF06up_Lx6Vs6tfZsNaKQryoC1uuQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The Ultimate Ultimate Ultimates, of course.

Maybe the EX Ultimate Ultimate Ultimates (EX Rage Mode), but only if they were in Ultimate EX Rage Demon form.

>The Third
Guys how do I bang a universe

nice multiverse you have there

>universe

Multiverse

...is the fourth Singularity?

Whose voice is this speaking in your head anyway?

IT WAS YOUR EYE ALL ALONG

I had the same thought, but Singularity is only a universe or a sort of pocket dimension, but she also doesn't remember anything so maybe
I prefer the theory of the Fourth being Stan

is stan lee

Silly me. How do I fug it anyways.

Probably in "the next place" they are no big deal

1- Start writing and became a Marvel writer
2- Make yourself Bendis` Sideshow Mel
3- Self insert yourself in a comic and make your selfinsert character a being of immensurable power
4- Make him fuck marvel third multiverse and the editors will ok it because you are bendis pet
4- make it fuck the third marvel multiverse

someone break down and explain all the references in this

The biggest threat to them is being directed by Michael Bay as a Fox production

Empty Hand is the clear answer. Mandraak/Gentry are borderline, but probably beneath them.

Multiverse fucking is like fucking a giant woman. Once you're inside, you're already fucking with every move.

4 certainly would be multiverse of real universe aka ours. 3 would be DC golden age stories that can't fit on earth 2.
5 is impiled to be magic heavy, so any multiverse that's magic heavy is that. I guess DC. Science is basically magic in DC.

So do they shall have multiverses inside them?

Most do. Not the first one.

He isn't even multiverse level. DC's multiverse is more vulnerable to invasion due to the lack of massive cosmic beings governing it.

"Leave this to me."

Doesn't this pretty much establish that Multiverse Eternity is more powerful than the Living Tribunal?

Always was.

How can it be always when some people have claimed that Living Tribunal is the second most powerful being in the Multiverse?

Did you not read multiversity?

THE OBLIVION MACHINE

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmed_and_the_Oblivion_Machines:_A_Fable

Bitch, The Gentry ate the Ultimate Universe

In yes but not out. The old rules don't apply for multiverse 8 but did for 7.

this changed the cannon, before there was only 1 multiverse at a time and the living tribunal was above eternity or infinity, now is not the case.

Gentry would just be a cavity in your teeth. A minor annoyance that you can eventually get rid off.

ITS TRUE.. REMEMBER IN MORRISONS JLA THE HEROES OF WONDERWORLD?

COSMIC SUPERHEROES OF THE NTH DIMENSION CREATED BY THE NEW GODS TO FIGHT MUTLIVERSAL THREATS?

THEY WERE THE KEY TO PROTECT EVERYONE FROM THE GENTRY. TOO BAD MEGADDENON ATE THEM ALL

Multiverse 8 uses celestials to fight infections. So the gentry would have harder times.

Multiverse 2 would have to be the second guy above. Once destroyed by the gentry and co.

What the fuck are you talking about?

Multiversity #2 literally came out on the same day that the ultimate universe was shelved

The Gentry said they were feeding on the corpse of Multiverse 2

Add up the facts user

Who? Nix Uotan? He is only 1 person and did a terrible job at it too. Also only about Superman tier at best.

You clearly don't understand what The Gentry are, or why they're such a huge fucking problem.

And the only opposition that Gentry and the Empty Hand had were a bunch of superhuman mortals and a single Monitor. Hardly a significant challenge.

And the reader.

Can someone plz explain how these multiverses work? I thought there was only 1, with the One-Above-All on top (aka God), and Living Tribunal Second, and the rest was the comics we all read.
That was simple to understand, but all this?

This thread is quickly becoming Multiversity discussion, so i'll just put the big question out there:

Is Doctor Manhattan The Empty Hand?

The Gentry.
Or at least their leader.

Doctor Manhattan is the Empty Hand's bitch. While in space, he accidentally came across the Empty, became corrupted and ultimately Empty Hand's bitch. Even took away Captain Atom's Doctor Manhattan powers.

All the others existed before 8. 7 was the old Marvel multiverse before Secret Wars blew it up. 6 was Galactus before he came to 7.

The first one is singular universe only. The rest to up are multiverses. They're all back now.

There was an idea some threads ago that it was a corrupted Ultra comics.

Here you have a dr. manhattan analog in multiversity not being the empty hand

Both ultra comics and Dr.manhattan are real worlds version of the superman.

Ultra Comics is the ideal comic book

The Empty Hand is that ideal twisted and warped, motivated out of hunger and driven to feed on the dying fictional universes it infects

The Gentry themselves are more complicated extensions of that but it's essentially the gist

The junction of everwhere is outside but connected to multiverse 6.

So Galactus was a herald for Eternity, but that seems to imply that there's only one cosmic Galactus, but he's always been in 616 eating 616 planets, and I'm sure there have been plenty of other alternate universe galacti.

So what's the dealio?

Galan of multiverse (earth zero) became galactus of every universe in multiverse 7. One man duplicated into many universe versions.

Universe 8 is finite and has different rules for lifebringer. He no longer needs to eat planets to do a new Big Bang. He also above the abstracts now.

* Galan of multiverse 6 (earth zero)

GALACTUS THE LIFEBRINGER OF EARTH 616 IS THE HERALD OF THE MUTLIVERSAL ETENRITY

Actually the celestial known as one above all (unrelated to the god known as one above all) is the herald of Eternity.

Or was he the herald of the never queen?

Ok, I understood what you said, that's pretty interesting. I still have two questions left, though.
#'s 3-5 I imagine are just analogs to the ages we have given to the comics, but were those comic ages changing actually mirrored by in-comic-universe events?
And also, what the hell are the first two even?

Also main earth of the now multiverse is prime earth.

Earth 616 is in the multiverse 7.

Just wave your dick around in the air.

preferably in front of a school

The first universe is singular and primal. Mostly barren.

The second is the first to have a multiverse.

Galactus and the Celestials are more like Multiversal Eternity's immune system.

That's highly plausible, Nix Uotan became the Dark Monitor after The Gentry basically put him into an anti-life equation loop (loneliness + alienation + fear + despair + self-worth ÷ mockery ÷ condemnation ÷ misunderstanding × guilt × shame × failure × judgment n=y where y=hope and n=folly, love=lies, life=death, self=dark side), and reportedly, Ultra Comics, our only superhero, who just so happens to exist in the form of a comic book, is going through the same thing. He doesn't want you to open it because he's in agony, and every time you read the story, he's forced to relive it. Not only that, but in reading it, you likely risk his corrupted self escaping. The Empty Hand could easily be him once he's outside of his own issue.

The whole thing also seems like it's exactly how the gentry would want it to go. Ultra's world is already in the same state that Thunderer's was. He tries to do a kind of 'last-minute escape' with the ultragem and his "you're being turned into text" line, but intellectron shuts him the fuck down. At the beginning of the issue, you see his eye turning into intellectron's and the skin around it being coated in black liquid. And let's not forget the fact that the cover is a scary twist on one of DC's most iconic ones ever a flash comic, no less. He's a wholly corrupted superhero, which is exactly the kind of thing The Gentry would want to spearhead their whole invasion. Heroism turned on its head, like Ultra's symbol.

Now, this is a little out there, but there's other symbolism to think about here, reaching beyond the DCU. For instance, the idea of a holy, or in this case superheroic, symbol, turned upside down: Ultra is an antichrist to superheroes. A false messiah.

All marvel universes of old are in 7. 8 has duplicates.

I feel like I don't even want to buy such a comic, cause the author undoubtedly will use the fact that you turn the page (or at least someone does) to turn things worse and make you feel guilty.

My sides.

Believe me, unless you're a casual, you want to read multiversity.

So question:

How exactly do crossovers fit into the whole universal mythology?

The Mighty Hyper Maximum Dai Dai Dai Ultimate Ultimates.

WHERE'S MILLARVERSE

dump it

Nah. They're gonna fight. EH thinks they're going to cast higher concepts ala Sandman in Hell. DM will just punch him in the face to start things off

Kuroto could feasibly make a Gashat that could beat the Ultimate Ultimates as he was able to replicate Undead powers using his technology, mystical abilities imbued into Blade's combatants by God himself.

Basically what said.
The Gentry represents the forces that don't create comics, but influence them.
Ultra, the living comic book, gets corrupted into becoming its apex, representing writers' ideas being altered and twisted by editors and executives to better suit the agenda at the time, for profit, or for any other reason.

Wait, the Gentry ate different versions of the DC Multiverse? Or is it universes you are talking about?

Still mad that none of those looks like these guys
I guess one of them was just Eternity in a battle armor

>Lifebringer One

Glad to see Ewing put a safe for keeping a Lifebringer, cause let's be honest, the next asshole who takes in his hands Galactus will make him hungry again, even if it is a more appealing character right now

All of Ultimates was Crisis' material

>Eternity...are those Waves of Antimatter coming for us?

No Stan Lee is the First.

After all he is the One Above All.

That or he's been stealing all these lives so he can see his kids more.

Top tier taste.

I'm a casual who hates meta, so I guess I'll pass.

This is really why I can't stand this stuff. Who the fuck read Watchmen and said, "hey, this character sees time the same way you read a comic book -- he should really turn directly to camera and explain that to the reader"?

>Top tier taste.
Clearly there's someone out there targeting Multiverses with a gun that fires waves of Antimatter.

On your last point there, IIRC, there was also some speculation regarding Ultra's likeness to Adam Warlock. I've been meaning to re-read all the old Starlin stuff, as apparently Morrison took some inspiration from it throughout his career. In fact, might do it now and come back to this thread later but until then, here's a basic idea to run with: Ultra is the super-hero antichrist, while Warlock is a genuine Messiah. Warlock was also created by Jack Kirby, so he could almost be considered a literal son of God on a meta level in the MU.

>tfw this is just a single page posted on an image board so you literally cannot look at the next page

you're safe mr fictional character man

But universes are made of matter and antimmater, are you talking about some DC stuff?

When will the Pilgrim who journeys into mystery return?
Also, kind of funny that according to this, the first 5 multiverses that presumably lasted billions of years each didn't have any science.

If universes are made of matter and antimatter, why are there still universes? Checkmate physicists.

So:
>First Firmament - Golden Age/Proto-Superhero Age
>Second - Silver Age
>Third - Bronze Age
>Fifth - Dark Age
>Sixth - Modern Age
>Infinity - Marvel Pre-Secret Wars
>Eternity - Marvel Now (literally)

>he thinks the story isn't reading him back

If something exists in our universe that something itself is part of the universe like you and me user

We dont know what life form those multiverses had, if they even had life.
The fifth for example is the home of some Lovecraft shit

Busy in the mcu

Is the Dark Multiverse's map fan made? Cause they said in Metal that the normal Multiverse is all but a drop of water in the sea that is the Dark Multiverse, therefore i think it's infinite

>there was also some speculation regarding Ultra's likeness to Adam Warlock
GOD DAMN IT

I WAS LITERALLY GOING TO SAY THIS BUT THOUGHT I WAS REACHING.

Cleverest post ITT

Speaking of metal, anyone who hasn't read this needs to check it out asap.

>google.com/url?q=https://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/geraldthesloth/blog/dc-batman-theory-massive-spoilers/51773/&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjri6uGyO3VAhVrw4MKHa_3AZAQFggLMAA&usg=AFQjCNF06up_Lx6Vs6tfZsNaKQryoC1uuQ

They namedropped barbatos in metal #1 and said that Batman first encountered him in final crisis.

GEntry Ate the Marvel Ultimate Universe

Figured I'd go back a little further and read Warlock's earliest appearances from FF and Thor as well. This is the page right before the reveal of his cocoon. Alicia's practically addressing the reader, so how's this for a possibility: Ultra's the ideal hero, and Warlock's the ideal reader?

It ate a universe that was a reference to the Ultimate Universe

Wait, what similarities does they have?