What would you do in this situation?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lAwTQTDz43k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circle
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Grab the left one's pussy

Kick jewhair in the balls and grab the girls pussy. She wants an alpha

>i dare you

Yeah because you have to law on your side you stupid bitch. I could literally rape and murder you with ease with a hand tied behind my back you stupid cunt.

Grab that guys boipucci and then fuck him

KILL HER CHILDREN
RAPE HER
CRUSH HIS HEAD IN LIKE THIS

I fucking bet he browses pubbit, plays LoL, pokemon go and never been to the gym. And a beta too.

Grab her pussy because she clearly wants someone to do it better than the guy on the left.

this was a shitty scene, it looked like they just draped uncooked bacon over the viper's eyes in the after shot.

She's pretty hot though

she is literally asking for it

how do u grab an internal organ?

Grab the guy by the shoulder then tell the girl her shirt cant tell me what to do

I know that faggot on the left. Haha he's a complete dumbass, no lie. Like iq of 80 MAX

Girl looks like my ex but uglier and less feminine. I used to grab mine by the pussy. No kidding

I like it, you literally crush his confidence and make her pussy wet.

POUR KETCHUP ON THEIR SHIRTS.
TURN 360 AND WALK AWAY

>Dude me too xD

Why is there always one guy in every thread claiming to know a random person.

Grab the guy.

wikihow.com/Touch-a-Girl

Grab his boipussy, obviously. He was asking for it, officer.

corrective rape

What ugly Jews.

If you have big hands, just get a good grip on her pelvis and asshole and drag her down. Or stick your hand in there like a puppet and lift her up. I normally go 3 in the pink, and 2 in the stink to get a good grip.

>What was on his mind when the photo was taken?

>I hope this makes he want to have sex with me tonight

Oblige.

fuck him in the ass and give her a dirty sanchez with his shit

Steal his girl,

What in the fuck is that disturbing creature.

t-shirts bearing any more than a local band name BANNED from household, children normalized through exposure to loud rock

Grab their pussy.

What are they going to do, assault me?

I'd gladly defend myself by any means necessary.

youtube.com/watch?v=lAwTQTDz43k

My Twin Peaks wiafu

are you feeling okay, scatboy?

What's with all the faggots on this board?

Fuck off

>I'm grabbin some pussy tonight, fuccbois

>Not going for Shelly

P L E B

She was a cunt.
You get what you deserve there m8

It says 'grab my pussy'. Is this not permission? Or does permission need to be verbal?

Made me chuckle.

I feel so fucking bad for that guy. It reminds me of this picture. I'd probably just shake my head and walk away if I saw that in real life.

>the "i'm being photographed so I better smile I guess" smile
>cover his mouth and you see his eyes and eyebrows give away his true emotion
>the twig arms with very light hair on them
>nail polish on the thumb (guessing the rest as well)
>hairband on the wrist

He's got a great facial structure and features so if he cut his hair and lifted a little bit he would be a total pussy crusher appearance-wise. I don't know the backstory to this but I see a "man" who has fallen for society's feminization which has most likely been encouraged and reinforced by that ball busting smug cunt.

I'll fuck you in the boicunt kiddo and you'll love it like the fag you are.

>360
>still facing them
>walk away

No, I think written consent if sufficient.

Found that guy

What is it with liberal subhumans and posturing for media like this? Is this what they do since they can't get anyone to like them another way, because they're ugly unfuckable trash? Is this virtue signalling supposed to be the left's flirting?

you need to go back please

Alpha bowling?

I like all the people complaining about it being too graphic. The rest of the show is fine though!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dumb faggot probably meant 720

Fuck the girl. Have the "guy" watch. Then kick them both out.

Newfag detected

Hey, a dare's a dare...

>69
Kek wills it.

Holy shit, found the newfag.

Lurk more

No Thanks her bush is probably worse than his hair.

girls like that love rough misogynistic bedroom things more than any other girls.

Can't tell if troll or faggot.

What the fuck bro? He's obviously a pussy so might as well fuck him. Nothing gay with fucking another man in the ass as long as your balls don't touch.

>not going for the semon demon

>implying

Start cutting my hair. Jesus I look way too much like that faggot on the left.

I'd grab both of them by the genitals, rip off the the guy's dick and use his blood as anal lube for his girl.

Fuck.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circle
>"360 degrees" redirects here. For other uses, see 360 degrees (disambiguation).
>implying I'm the newfag

gas yourselves kikes

Kek

Holy fuck.... i bet you think that diamond isn't the hardest metal on earth too? I LOL'd out loud over your faux pas

*Breathes in*

... HOURAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Leaps across the room and hooks the guy on the left, sending him flying through the wall, looks at girl*

AWAAAAAAAY WITH YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!! *one-handed blast*

stare her friend in the eyes, hold eye contact, then reach over and grab her pussy, squeeze her bean until 24 years of never orgasming come to the surface and she submits to your conservative alpha male grip with a gushing release of joy and sorrow

It never gets old.

He's right though. Women are so beyond inferior to men, they're damn lucky we have laws. There's a reason every middle eastern country has women at the bottom of the food chain.

go on with my daily business

Lurk moar newfag

grab both of their pussies

Sup Forums is /LGBT/ property and DONT YOU FORGET IT

ridicule the numale

it's the same category as that faggot who always claims any hot chick in the OP looks "exactly like my gf"

Grab the numales pussy and he cant react because that would be homophobic

Gross that's a huge muff on its head

You have to get some velocity goin'

Grab the sissy whiteboi boipucci obviously.

seems like consent to me

See

oh my fucking god

like pottery

Touch the left ones shoulder and tell him I just grabbed a pussy.