Wacky racers by Mark Sexton (Fury Road co-writer and storyboard artist)

m.imgur.com/gallery/3OIXq

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V0fKfD3F8GI
youtube.com/watch?v=GfuftLEFChs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Neat

The best Wacky Racers adaptation is this brazillian commercial:

youtube.com/watch?v=V0fKfD3F8GI

Whatever happened to that wacky racers ongoing?

It was shit so it got cancelled.

SOMEBODY GET THE ENTIRE CREW TO MAKE THIS SHIT. STAT

>heh, this is pretty good...
>that Mean Machine
Fucking NICE.

neat!

Wacky Raceland could have developed into something much more, but they just couldn't get the races right, it felt too static.. I'd like to see more of it to be honest, maybe make it a more Who's Who of characters and add other Hanna Barbera Properties in it. They even had initial plans for it to tie-in to the other books with the red heads apparently being descendants of one another, the virus in Scooby Doo being the cause of the Wacky Wasteland.

youtube.com/watch?v=GfuftLEFChs

also this (epilepsy warning at 1:35)

2001 cartoon network.com was the best place on the internet

>build easily the fastest car with what looks like a fucking jet engine in it
>get into pole position
>build a unassailable lead on your competitors
>fucking STOP and GET OUT and dick around setting traps and let everybody catch up to you
>lose
Dick you fucking idiot.

I imagine Penelope being one of those 'living in the past' types who drives in fancy old-world clothing and has a car that's equally as impractical in a fight. That would only work if the Any Hill Mob are there to protect her though.

Speaking of which, I'd love to see MM versions of the tie-in show characters. Like the Hooded Claw or Dick Dastardly's pigeon squadron

It's his birthright; he's not called Dick for no reason you know.

I remember reading a copypasta about this. Something about him losing on purpose because of mob pressure or something edgy.

>No Muttley, we can't win fairly. We are villains, ergo we have to cheat

We did this all ready.

So, was this officaly licensed? Because it's just spot on

And it ended with a sequel hook since the brain survived. I'd rather continue with this continuity.

HE'S GONNA FUCK DAT PINK PUSS

Are they still trying to do a shared universe type thing with these Hanna barbera comics? I think we still have stuff like Snagglepuss and jetsons to look forward too. Plus those banana guys I forgot the name of.

What would be the token design of a Sup Forums-mobile in a cross-board wacky race?

Probably like 1960s Batman's car. Slightly reminds you of a regular car, but loaded to the gills with gadgets and weaponry. Also it should look like some kind of comic book.

I dunno,but it aired on TV.

a piece of shit on wheels

It was fucking awful, but man did the cars look cool.

Yeah, the Adam West Batmobile is probably the most iconic Sup Forums car. But maybe it's also a Transformer? Comics & Cartoons in one vehicle.

Muh dick

That wouldn't look out of place in Metal Slug.

And this, kids, is why you never commission Sunibee to design the front of your flagship vehicle.

>Trannie Penelope

Ew

*already retard

A shame the remake never went anywhere

Either it was always intended as a mini or became a mini due to sales.

It wasn't that great. Not bad, but not great.

bump