Forbidden Media

Goddamn it-
Does anyone have 201 uncensored?
It popped up a long time ago and I never snagged it. Now finding it's a bitch.

I just want it on principal at this point.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u1XubtHhVI8
mega.nz/#!mgdShKBR!mYRG4Bg1_qBq7SDwhMEA2eLMF1o4t92eUPz5D-7E6qg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump for interest, I've never seen it uncensored but have been wanting to add it to my collection for a while.

I saw it a long time ago, wondering why Mohammad and Tom Cruise were still visually censored.

Then I realized that was the joke.

It's on TPB. Not sure about the visual quality since it's likely the old SPS-rip, but you can always mix it with a BD 1080p copy.

Are you referring to the massively censored speech at the end? Because you can find it easily.
youtube.com/watch?v=u1XubtHhVI8

If you're referring to Mohammad being censored, that's just part of the episode.

I have a copy of the episode, not sure if it's censored or not. It obviously has the censor bars, but that's part of the episode, it's a joke. What's the censored difference?

Yes, a few guys on Sup Forums leaked it when they found out that SP studios might have the episode still listed on their server, and they did. The used rtmpdump to get it.

The visuals were censored on purpose, which that joke was lost when the audio was censored too.

You can easily find the torrent for the episode anywhere online

>torrent
Nobody want's torrents user, we want RESULTS

No, it's not part of the episode.

d-do you know what a torrent is?

Mohammed being censored is a joke. Speech being censored is not and is actual censorship by Comedy Central.

They've went on record plenty of times saying they were told to censor him and the speech last minute.

What do Trey and Matt not want me to remember?

Does that even exist?

One of the earlier signs of the SJW rot setting into our popular culture.

It works better if it's censored though, since that was the whole point of the show anyway.

>show
Episode, I mean

He was shown in the Super Best Friends episode. I don't know what the fascination is with seeing him again.

but he was definitely intended to be shown again. anyone doubting that is an idiot. CC just caved.

Welcome to 70 years ago.

the word Mohammed is beeped out every single time and Kyle's speech at the end about threatening people with violence was also completely beeped out.

>sjw

The episode was hot off the heels of artists being killed by actual terrorists, with Matt and Trey having received vague threats before its airing. SJWs had nothing to do with it you mong.

No, he's right. Actual liberals in France went ahead with their prodding and joking. It got them attacked but they didn't stop.

Telling people it's okay to be mad about a cartoon is definitely SJW territory. SJWs aren't necessarily liberal. But that departs vastly from the cartoon.

There is no actual uncensored version for the visuals. The uncensored audio is around and I can post tonight if someone gives a retard proof guide to safely MEGA.

mega.nz/#!mgdShKBR!mYRG4Bg1_qBq7SDwhMEA2eLMF1o4t92eUPz5D-7E6qg