Fuck off with your ideas to implement the immigration to Japan because Japan is good as it is...

Fuck off with your ideas to implement the immigration to Japan because Japan is good as it is. Population reduction in fact good because (mechanized) economy full of robots means less worker force needed and also, value worker force, raising GDP per capita. Dumb asses.

Nice proxy

I will beat you up American not needed

日本が好きです

He makes a valuable point

>proxy LARPing

>Population reduction in fact good because (mechanized) economy full of robots means less worker force needed and also, value worker force, raising GDP per capita. Dumb asses.
One of the dumbest things I've heard from a Jap

ror

You're preaching to the choir, Jack.

Good luck taking care of all those old people.

When you look at many problems of Europe and American is caused by the muslim and the mexico. So that is why I defend not immigration. When people decide not have kids, is because cost of living many high. So better not children. Because why put kids, if in costly world? Then, when little children, they afford more money. Also, even if Japan population become half of half of current, still more people than Canada or Australian, for example.

In my opinion is that the old should not have government of retirement. Because is duty of honor of the young to help their parent. Not government. When government do the duty of the man, then man will slack off, and not do the obligation, that is help parent. Also, if end the retirement of government, then some olds will work in the economy, give tax to country. In my opinion they can keep "safe" job like the people who you talk to when go to Mc Donalds (I don't know specific English word). So is better no retirement of government because that.

Absolutely agreed. Population replenishment by replacement is a leftist meme. And it is self-destructive. It has been terribly unproductive here in the U.S.

Well
First
You'd
Need
TO
DO
ALOT
MORE
MATING

>stereotypical sounding "chinglish"

Found the engrish teacher

I'm not convinced that your native population is incapable of supporting the elderly in the first place.

So you just want Japan to keep on being Japan, get out of your basement you disgraceful japtaku

No they dont japan is over populated they could be 2 million like hong kong but have mu h more resources thus higher gdp per capita.

>japan
>127.3 million
Hmmm that's actually pretty good just make sure they still have enough youths to carrier on generations

I think we need to ship our mexicans over to japan. You know, to save the elderly and stuff.

Way too high you mean.

You're right.

Notice libtards only talk about gentrification whenever speaking of migrants and muh halp them.

Yet preach we are over populated when speaking on the environment.

Retard.

Our mexicans will do the jobs the Japanese won't do. So, you know, it's like that. We can help Japan by sending them over.

Mongoloid

Should be mandatory for family to house elderly and provide for them, end of story, nearest family member becomes guardian.

This is such a fucking nip post. I dig you Japan. I love your xenophobic views. Hell, I wish Merica hated everyone as much as you. I hate brown people as much as you do.

>Way too high
Atleast it's not billion

>. I hate brown people as much as you do.

>muh brown people

All border restrictions are hate

Japan is based in their disdain for niggers and brownies.
If I recall the birthrate went up after your government simply said 'have more babies'..

Nationalism and pride in your country, wish more people had that here.

Is that an Imperial Japanese flag I see?

Its a white person no japanese posters are jap

Shiet, maybe depopulation is good.

>Shiet, maybe depopulation is good.

Trends that fluctuate are not always bad.

huh?

My point still stands nonetheless.

The mechanic meme has been going on since the ludists

nigger arent you canadian

cause of SHADILAY?
No I stole that of a canadian.