Racism rears its ugly head

A white supremacist jury has acquitted several members of Y'all Queda in Oregon. Their guilt was never in doubt; the jurors simply ignored the evidence and the law and used nullification to protect the defendants.

This is white supremacy at its absolute worst and we need to stop it. Only by electing Hillary Clinton can we put an end to this system where black people get shot for walking down the street and white people get to go free after committing a crime on live TV for several weeks straight.

I am so angry right now that I can't even see straight. I am called to action and will not stop until this corrupt system has been BURNED THE FUCK DOWN.

this is satire right?

Yeah, these problems sure got better under Obama.

Also, what does white supremacy have to do with the yall quada idiots. They're not lynching black people, or stealing from them, or taking their jobs. That's Democrats.

What a surprise, a Hillary supporter threatening violence. Super tolerant of you.

>people of ohio didn't think other people of ohio did anything wrong by protesting on public property
what a bunch of nazis

>Y'all Queda

I believe it's Qaeda

Because if black people had done the same thing they would have been thrown in jail for decades, if they were lucky enough to not be shot by the police first.

false. they would have been given a trophy.

anything a white man does is judged harsher than anything a nigger does.

niggers wouldn't have even been arrested if they did the same thing.

PRAISE KEK FOR THIS MOST GLORIOUS OCCASION.

Yeah they probably should be in prison, but hey the US is a bit fucked up in general. Welcome to "Jury of peers".

Hillary Clinton is also the beneficiary of a corrupt law enforcement system though, she'll do no more than token efforts to clean up the system.

Dubs don't lie

PRAISE

So how do I become one of these guys?

trips rigged by racist mods

You start by fucking your sister.

n i c e

>so angry right now

This! Many upvotes!

Honestly at this point what difference

Does

It

Make?

Kek will smite you, filthy peasant. Our chaos god will grant his digits to whomever he pleases!!

>Y'all Qaeda
kek

>dat filename

Kek'd and check'd

Yeah its a real shame criminal black thugs get shot occasionally by law enforcement. You would think Obama would make it clear that only blacks can shoot a niggas class criminal thugs.

The corrupt system you mention is run by a BLACK PRESIDENT you racist white hating idiot

I bet he has ass pennies.

What we see now is only a miniscule fraction of the immense butthurt that will occur on election day when Trump's victory is announced.

It will be glorious.

>What a surprise, a Hillary supporter threatening violence. Super tolerant of you.
yup

>vote for hillary clit
>burn america down
at least youre logically consistant

That's a nice picture of Juan Peron there

hmmmmm

Say the closet racists who want to lynch all niggers

He didn't invent it lol

>2016
>not wanting to lynch all niggers

I mean come on its the CURRENT YEAR