ITT Simpsons jokes you never understood

ITT Simpsons jokes you never understood.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0vxkutwSMab
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How does it feel to be the least funny, most unoriginal human being on the planet?

does it hurt

CHUCK'S FUCK AND SUCK

IT'S CHUCK'S FUCK AND SUCK

DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW, YOU FUCK?

Sup Forums > Sup Forums

no it's gotta be something else, see it would have still been a feed and seed shop.

I still don't get it

Having never watched the simpsons, I just wanted to thank you anyway.
That's pretty funny.

Fuck off with your shitty meme

It's like a twelve inch pianist, the joke doesn't have to be literal so long as you notice the wordplay

nah, I think the store used to be called just "Chuck's"

What if the joke was there never was a Chuck?

This is a Sup Forums meme? I was wondering why it got a chuckle out of me, I thought Sup Forums was getting funny.

I really don't understand this joke.
Why would it be called "Chuck's Suck and Fuck" when he owned it?
Why wouldn't it just be called "Chuck's Feed and Seed"
How do we know the name just wasn't "Chuck's?" or something else entirely?

What happened to Chuck?

STOP ALREADY

it's a joint venture like bane posting to a lesser degree

Chuck's Seed and Feed was bought by a guy who's name rhymes with seed and feed, making it an ironic coincidence.

Sup Forums can be funny, the problem is that they always run their jokes to the ground by repeating them over and over

Why would the sign mention formerly chucks if it used to be a completely different business? Think about it.

Let's say a blockbuster store gets turned into a strip club. Would it make sense to say Paradise Strip (formerly blockbuster)? No it doesn't. But it would make sense if the type of business was the same, like Family Video (formerly blockbuster)

That is why this used to either be calls chuck;s feed and seed, or simply "chuck's"

>Sup Forums
>good memes
lel

If you open a new business, why would you write the former owner's name on your sign just to let people know who owned it before you did?

>Sup Forums is funnier than Sup Forums

lel

At last, I truly see.

aww shit.... not this thread again!

guess that shows where they live in the US

Suggestion.
It's suggestion.
Your brain tends to complete patterns.

Your brain also tends to look for patterns where none exist.

Name one thing that Sup Forums has come up with that is funnier than anything Sup Forums has created.

>Their biggest memes are from media that crosses both boards but Sup Forums has slightly better moderation and there are obvious crossposters that frequent both

>Homer and Marge are rolling on the beach together
>Homer: I've got sand in my underpants.
>Marge: Me too. Let's go home.
>They get up and walk away but Homer runs back to put more sand in his pants and shakes it around

Literally, what?

I think...
Homer just likes sand.

>people fantasize about sex on the beach, but it actually sucks and can be painful
>I've got sand in my underpants (meaning "I should take these off")
>they leave rather than fuck
>turns out Homer likes having sand in his pants

Autism.

Homer is the anti-Anakin

I don't think i've ever laughed in this board

Sup Forums is only funny to the kind of retards who think fanfiction and female comedians are unironically funny.

>its wordplay, you replace the last 3 letters on the word so sneeds seed and feed becomes chuck's fuck and suck

The mans name is Chuck Sneed. For years he owned and operated Chuck's Feed and Seed, thinking his causal and down-home first name would be an appropriate way to identify his store, since his customers were simple sorts.

Every so often, a friend or customer would approach him about changing to Sneed's for the alliterative effect, but ol' Chuck can be set in his ways and kept with his name.

As he got older, he started thinking about the future of his beloved feed and seed. His wife prevailed upon him to spread the operations responsibilities to his sons, knowing that in time they'd take over. With the store becoming more and more of a family operation, he finally relented and changed the name to Sneed's. His customers approved of the change but a couple of the more citified ones noted that the apostrophe was on the wrong side of the s. Chuck, set in his ways and not being the most erudite man in Springfield, did not make the change.

At last, the family has one business they can be proud to put their name on. There's another one, but they don't much like talking about it. Y'see, in Shelbyville, the black sheep of the family, Buck, owns a sex toy shop in the red light district called Sneed's Fuck and Suck. Oh sure, there's asterisks over the offending letters but everyone gets it. The Sneeds want him to change the name but Buck, set in his ways, refuses to change.

Despite needing the joke to be explained, I still laughed.

but anons here shit all over both of those

Don't worry, Sup Forums posters like to address the things they don't like to the people they disagree with. It's their mechanism of defense

DUDE
SNEED
LMAO

baneposting being an exception

The joke is that you assume it was always called Sneed's Feed & Seed because all of those words rhyme, but actually it used to be called Chuck's Feed & Seed and the fact that it's now owned by someone named Sneed is purely coincidental. It has absolutely nothing to do with fucking nor sucking.

It makes me genuinely concerned that some retard will read this and think it's true.

>Wow! A '50s nostalgia cafe.

>Reguritating the same memes over and over is funny
You have to go back

If you recognize the pattern then the suck & fuck joke is still there

The only funny threads on Sup Forums are Dobson and Buckly thread. And the latter never happens anymore, and the former get deleted by humourless, joykill cucks that we call mods

Oh yeah and CWC threads are pretty ebun, but they still have same fate as Dobby threads.

Not gonna mention movieblob and TGWTG as Sup Forums does that better than us

I need too understand this joke too.

This is what you consider fun, really? Trully Sup Forums is dead!

I still don't get it.

vocaroo.com/i/s0vxkutwSMab

>They were born in the late 70s/early 80s now

Kind of like Sup Forums?

calm down

Anyone know what this one is about?

it's just a terrible joke that idiots praise for being clever. there's more clever writing in American dad.

Shitposting you never understood.