Change the universe or as is

You are now the Gwenpool of the 616, what do?

First of all
>admire my new found girlness(ive always wanted to be a girl but i still like being a guy, if the technology could actually work and not give me a fake vagina id get a girls body and be genderfluid)
>go out and kill all the shitty diversity characters excapt ms marvel and the real gwenpool if she ever shows up again, and resurrect all the REAL marvel heros that have died
>try and seduce ms marvel and deadpool
>join a super villain team like the sinister six and get chummy with all the super villains i thought were cool as a kid as ive always liked the villains more then the heros
>job on purpose because i like to taste the pain
Ill do that for five years, save up enough money, then retire in luxary in new york

Yeah until another super hero fight happens and your 1 billion dollar condo gets destroyed

Get rich, plucking money out of people's hands from outside the book, bartering impossible intel with corporado spooks and move away from New York to roll around Europe in a Rolls Royce Wraith, fighting vampires and shit.

>realize I'm fucked since I'd be a token black character
>try to get my hands on some FF or Stark tech so I don't immediately die since my plot armor is thinner than Gwen's
>realize my only option for relevance is to get into a relationship with iconic heroine or villain
>try to get into some young adult team and sperg out
>try to dick down I dunno Viv or Kamala
>pray that Sup Forums's vivid hate of me boosts my sales and keep me alive through all the bullshit events

Do I have to be a girl?

Forgot to add, bonus points for planting seeds of distrust and insanity, particularly toward company 'favorites'

Yes.

I'd probably have to spend most of my time there adjusting to being a girl then.

Yes. But once you're in there there's plenty of polymorph-self mojo JoJo you could track down

Why would you want to be her brother?
He sucks.

I'd tell Spider-Man about everything post OMD. Every stupid Marvel decision, every bit of Slott fuckery, all of it. I'd want to have him realise what had gone wrong in his life and have him get back with MJ. Then I'd reboot the whole universe, content that 616 Spidey got his "happy ending".

Why would I want to have to deal with having a vagina and tits from out of nowhere?

>Tell Spiderman every single bad thing that happened to him post-OMD is because of Slott
>Tell Miles he's shit out of luck once Bendis dies or leaves
>Start a war against the editors
>Kill Riri
>Fuck off as shit happens

Because you want to deal with that.

Says who?

You(female)

What's the worse that could happen to Miles once Bendis stops caring about him?

but I'm not a girl

Developing a personality
Bad shit starts happening to him
Death by crossover
forgotten to readers,writers and editors

>Bad shit starts happening to him
Well, this at least is already in process.

>ve always wanted to be a girl but i still like being a guy
whatever you say, jerry

Masturbate in front of a mirror.

Have all the guys in the Marvel universe run a train on me.

They won't kill miles, he already got a movie and appear in many crossovers and got connections to many heroes. And he was the one that help defeat god doom. He probably going to get the spider-girl (anya) treatment.

Yet

Go to Doom's country (Latveria?) and shitpost about heroes I don't like. It's a nice country so I'll be fine.

What does it feel like to get written out of character?

>vagina guy

If my superpower was having a vagina I'd name myself Captain Cunny.

I bring CIA in

you think superboy prime met gwenpoole?

Promote multiaplication films from countrys of Warshaw Pact.

You don't even need a mirror. Just watch yourself in another panel masturbating.