Flash #29 Storytime

Other urls found in this thread:

www94.zippyshare.com/v/rdlHZX2U/file.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hal&Pals Storytime Action Comics Storytime
Detective

Hope you guys enjoyed and if you did pick it up in your local LCS. Still no rip for the other titles.

This was boring as shit

NEXT

Wanna bet he's got nothing to do with the Red and is just another boring theme villain?

I'll take that bet. The claim was never made that he had anything to do with the Red.

I guess she's right abut CCPD. I can't think of another police force that'd be as good as CCPD, at least.

Metropolis? Their task force is pretty competent.

True, I mostly discounted them on account of Superdad, though I haven't seen them crop up lately so I couldn't be sure, admittedly haven't kept up with any Superbooks either. Last I saw, Manchest Black was starting to show up.

This is depressing, Most of Rebirth has become utter shit.

Flash went from medicore to bad.

Green Lanterns is still good.

Hal and pals went to shit real fast.

Batman titles were always shit since the new 52.

Nightwing was alright.

Superman is GOAT imo

Action comics is average at best

JLA is shit

Trinity was good but went meh real fast

Wonder Woman by Rucka was good but went meh after the writer changed

Teen Titans is meh

Titans went from good to meh

I still like Supersons so there is that

I hear Green Arrow is good but I dropped that ages ago. Probably should pick it back up.

Seriously at this rate, Rebirth has died faster than the new 52. Both Marvel and DC are back to their shitty quality from the 2014-15 years pre-rebirth.

GA is great, you should pick it up
So is Deathstroke
So is Red Hood
Aquaman as well is very solid
You mentioned GLs, Superman and Super Sons
That's 7 titles, it's not as bad as Marvel, the worst thing will most likely be Snyder's event (though maybe I'm jaded from DotF? The issues went great-shit-good, maybe the binary trend will continue)

yeah ok maybe its me picking up shitty titles of my fave characters hoping they would be good thats made me jaded. I know marvel's pulled that stunt too many times.

Also dw Snyders batman has always been shit you aren't fucking wrong there. Literally every story since Black Mirror has been "ONE BIG MEGA BATMAN EVENT WHERE GOTHAM IS CHANGED FOREVER".

Like I remember when batman arcs were usually grounded with a few big life changing events littered here and there like Hush, no man's land or war games etc.

Marvel has 7 good titles too
at any given time, both companies have 10 give or take a few, good books

what marvel titles? USAvengers? Ultimates got cancelled?

Royals and Black Bolt are actually fun. I hate the X-books right now.

Deadpool is decent.

Both Spencer Cap books aren't bad but slowly getting worse.

Nick Fury is an underrated gem. It has no right to be as good as it is now.

New Super-Man is also great, so make that 8

Toxin?

Gwenpool, Deadpool, Uncanny Avengers, Doctor Strange and Sorcerers Supreme, Duggan's GoTG has been pretty good, Iron Fist is dope, Deadpool/Spider-Man is going to have Robbie Thompson/Bachalo take over, Black Bolt, Old Man Logan, Royals, X-men: blue, and all of Spencer's books depending what your opinion is about him and the Star Wars line

>One of captains boomerangs boomerangs to the back of the head will make you dizzy
Ya know that really doesn't seem that bad.

>that spacing
You have to go back.

Hal & Pals is doing great. They just fought a giant new god killing robot.

> become
It was always shit and Superman is especially shit. Fuck off to r*eddit with your pleb opinions.

That's actually more than 7. Rebirth btfo.

>a huge monster made of blood
Imagine the smell.

Maggie and Atomic Skull is pretty good,yes

I am still waiting for them to advance the whole "maybe Dr Manhattan" storyline
but seems they have abandoned it

Well the whole button thing was just a teaser for doomsday clock on Nov.

>Another story about Barry feeling sorry for himself and taking blame that he doesn't deserve
Wow it's just like my bronze age Flash comics. Thanks Rebirth.

Jess should show up soon, and preferably hook up with Barry. Iris has been written terribly for years and shes become REALLY annoying.
>Inb4 Hitch

I'd do so much Lewd to Jess.

Yeah Barry should take Jess for a cruise

She's really hot in that picture.

kek. thanks for the storytime OP. "Super hero losses their power and has to do things without them" is an old trope but it's kinda fun to see it here

Well Barry did lie to her so Iris is justified in being angry.

Jess and Barry won't happen outside of Justice League, mainly because Williamson and Humphries don't care about that pairing, not to mention superheroes from different titles dating is a no no.

Barry looks like he's gonna slit his wrists.

now his costume is back to yellow and red instead of black n red?

The culprit is obviously the Steve Buscemi looking mother fucker from the morgue. this story sucks.

The Flash 029 (2017) (2 covers) (digital) (Minutemen-Thoth)
www94.zippyshare.com/v/rdlHZX2U/file.html

I think it's red and black when he's actively tapping into the speedforce.

DP/SM is getting a writer change? Cautiously pessimistic.