OK Sup Forums this is Sabrina Gonzales Pastersky...

OK Sup Forums this is Sabrina Gonzales Pastersky. a cuban-american (only because she was born in Chicago) MIT physicist who is currently working on her PhD. She built her own airplane when she was 15 and has been named The smartest woman in the world. several scientific figures and publications believe she has the potential to become the "next einstein" and her IQ is expected to be within the 200.

Let me make it short for you: The smartest person in the world is a LATINO WOMAN. how does that makes you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Ung-yong
youtube.com/watch?v=vLqHv0xgOlc
youtube.com/watch?v=K-lQPT_OOt4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Wolfram
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1) Einstein was a retard
2) She is a shitskin
3) If she was smart nobody would actually give a shit about what she does, because smart people do boring things
4) There's literally hundreds of "muh new einstein" around, she probably got publicity because "muh womyn" and "muh diversity"

(((Pastersky)))
yeah... cuban... sure

WE WUZ KANGZ N SHEEEEIT

>The smartest person in the world is a LATINO WOMAN.
>The smartest person in the world is a LATINO
>The smsatest person in the world is a WOMAN

I don't think so

Everybody knows who the smartest person in the world is

>smartest woman in the world
>smartest person in the world
which is it? also planes were already invented, so thats not a big deal

Man is a literal genius. Bite size chicken that can be cooked in a microwave oven? Brilliant.

fake. you're a nigger.

wow she's a very smart person

airplanes are easy to make. I've designed many when I was young, but I didn't have the funds to purchase the parts

Building a plane at 15 is very impressive although I am certain its bullshit.

Good for us.

by the way

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Ung-yong

What this guy said (excluding 1 and 2).
Smart people usually don't acquire fame until their death, or by making a groundbreaking discovery.
And nothing in your little bio implies she's made any kind of advancements in her field.

youtube.com/watch?v=vLqHv0xgOlc

>built her own airplane
>bought a model kit with instructions and had her rich dad help her

David Hahn built a nuclear reactor when he was 17.

Reading shit in a book is not creativity.

Einstein is Eistein because of what he did, not because of what a bunch of slathering science journalists thought about him.

Put up or shut up.

ugly af lmao

Cool.

So what scientific breakthrough has she discovered? What has she contributed to science and civilization?

Her IQ means nothing. All famous scientists are famous because they helped move science forward.

Shit I built my first car by the ge of 8, I have an in of 132. I am currently in school for mathematics after I went to war for 4 tours. Tell me how the fact that she has melanin and ovaries that she is better than me.

Think she takes it in the ass?

Are you suggesting that Mexicans and Cubans are the same thing?
Racist.

>le "einstein was actually retarded meme"

And she actually does boring shit. She even said she has no social mediaor even a smartphone and was very surprised to find out the world knew about her.
(She also said shes never had a boyfriend and barely has friends, total waifu material)

Cubans have had russian influence. also pol logic is funny...if a white skinned latino shows up you claim he is still a shitskin but when a smart latino shows up you say he/she is actually white. Which one is it?

Latino is a gender neutral word in english.

Yeah but your fatass sure wasnt building them when you were 15

You can be a girl w/ 200IQ, but if a man want to submit her, he can, and you would suck his cock like a whore

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM BITCH

Okay so women:10 men:10,000,000
What are you trying to prove?

and yet my retarded ass could still buy and sell her whole family ten times, funny how the world works

She's not the smartest, not even in her field. Nobody is. But...

People that want answer, tend to reach it. She does (her IQ speeds her up):
youtube.com/watch?v=K-lQPT_OOt4

If her IQ away truly that high, she'd be digging math equations in her skin while rubbing shit in the wounds.

Underrated

>how does that makes you feel?
Curious about how a sandwich made by the most intelligent woman in existence would taste.
Also, women need to get back in the kitchen.

>her IQ is expected to be within the 200
>expected to
Yeah, so she never actually did the test. Wanna know why? Because she knows she isn't that smart but doesn't want to harm her reputation.

IQ also means fuck-all.
Assuming she has a 200+ IQ, and considering she's already 23 and just doing her PhD, that means she's already a confirmed slacker.
If she wasn't, she could have jumped a bunch of grades with ease. She'll never discover anything worth a shit for that reason alone.

Send her back where she came from

>string theory

literally a dead field. into the trash it goes.

also if she was smart she wouldve done pure mathematics

If she is the smartest woman in the world that means she should know where the kitchen is to make sandwiches.

>David Hahn built a nuclear reactor when he was 17.
>Reading shit in a book is not creativity.
>Einstein is Eistein because of what he did, not because of what a bunch of slathering science journalists thought about him.
>Put up or shut up.

sounds good to me.

This is exactly like when some random ass basketball player in high school puts together a nice two-minute highlight reel of dunks and crossovers and people on youtube/Deadspin start talking about "WOW this kid is the next LeBron!." Flash forward four years later and that same kid is putting up 3.5 ppg off the bench at some shit tier college in complete obscurity. Let us know if/when she accomplishes something of significance in any scientific field.

Who cares what language her parents spoke? Look at her. Does she looks like the average "Latino"?

She's whiter than even the average Spaniard.

My sides are hemorrhaging.

she has 1 solo publication and it is literally just a review of undergraduate level e&m.

>she hasnt done the test because she knows it'll prove she is dumb
>btw iq tests are unrelated to intelligence lol

She is White Hispanic like St George Zimmerman

They have online guides, it all depends on how much you are willing to follow the directions and how long you are willing to put into it

>She's whiter than even the average Spaniard.
The worst thing is that this isn't even banter, you actually believes that.

IQ tests are related to intelligence, but not to expected accomplishments.
Your reading comprehension tells me that your IQ is somewhere in the lower two-digits though.

(((Patersky)))

>several scientific figures and publications believe she has the potential to become the "next einstein"
Give me the name of one notable scientist and one publication, that isn't Daily Mail-tier, that "believe she has the potential to become the "next einstein""
>her IQ is expected to be within the 200.
Expected? Within the 200? Did you write this trash? Anyway. even if she has an IQ of 250, it doesn't change the fact that the average IQ of Latinos is ~85, only 10 points higher than the mildly retarded range. Please consider drinking bleach.

She built a kit plane and it wasn't a full commercial plane, it was a 1 seater..atleast the wright brothers did everything from scratch

You do realize a fuckload of latinos have that skin tone right? its something that Sup Forums hates admitting yet its true

In my home country we have a saying;

'Just because you traverse the path that someone else built does not make you an explorer.'

tl;dr

The plane was not built, designed and tested by her from scratch but by other people before her who laid the groundwork, in this case; Men!

pics or it didnt happen

So her claim to fame is that she hasn't done anything worthy of being considering famous yet.... ok then.

She looks more like a white spaniard than a shitskin latino

>>currently working on her PhD

not impressed

>built her own plane at 15
No she did not, she's just a fucking wannabe physicist who studies at MIT

>She is a shitskin
Not an argument

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Wolfram
this guy did more at 20 than she did at 23

>(((Pastersky)))
The eternal pole juden strikes again

>Sup Forums is one person

Please explain the semicolon before men

I am aware that, In America, your Spanish word "fuckload" translates into "something like 10% or 15%".

There's nothing upsetting about that. Ultimately, I think it's a good thing.

Yes, in 500 years we will talk about her glorious achievment of being considered smart by tabloid newspapers. She will truly be put next to the founders of modern physics such as einstein and heisenberg

When compared with whites, not surprised, white women are retarded.

pretty sure terrence tao was already done his phd at her age

-ersky

BUILD THE WALL
> BUILD THE WALL

Makes me feel.... great, OP. I wish there were more women who were genuinely smart and interested in real shit that actually matters. Why would this be a problem?

cool w me, i LOVE latinas, so much better than white women, I only date latinas, and occasionally asians, if they are not too flat.

Kek I was building airplanes much younger than that without the aid of the internet. Is it supposed to be impressive? Call me when she does something of note in science or builds a business that nets over 1m a year. Most "young genuises" like this just flare out and amount to nothing.

Half Cuban Jew, half Russian Jew, all media hype.

Well maybe mostly media hype. There are other women who have done similar things and received much less attention.

These things simply do not exist. She's not a genius, the public has no interest whatsoever in learning more about her, it's just the incredible pressure leftist ideologues are applying through the media to "make the world a better place and eradicate racism".

The fact that she agreed to be a part of such a sham is definitely a sign of under-200 IQ.

you can tell she's a phd student by the baggy eyes and grimace on her face

>Star on shoulder
That's some Eastern European gang signs.
Also
>occasionally
>Date
Those words don't belong in the same sentence.

Why is here butt crack on her chin?

It's actually a dude.

well, the smartest woman in the world couldnt be a white woman I know that.

> smart enough to have no social life and look like she's praying for the sweet release of death

You go gurl

Let me make it short for you.

The sovereign status of the country does not prohibit legal immigration. This is about controlling who comes into our country and ensuring the integrity of our culture and the quality of our populace.

I don't care about skin color or racial descent. If you're coming here you should be a high quality individual not some unvirtuous fucker.

Really?
What amazing epiphany has she had for the good of science?
If she doesn't actually turn science on its head she's already a massive disappointment.
Then again, Einstein was a fraud so she may have a chance,

>itt a bunch of insecure butthurt racists who cant accept the fact that not every smart person in the world is white

btw regardless of her achieving nothing notable so far, its still pretty stupid to say "she's not that smart" when literally all of her tutors have considered her a prodigy, she has graduated with honors from MIT (which is something I'm sure only like 1% of Sup Forums can claim to have done) and is studying a PhD, that alone is enough to set her apart of a big part of the US population.

English is my second language still learning grammar rules.

I'll bet she's not illegal

>pastersky
>latino
Even if this was true, it would still be totally meaningless.

So what is the best case scenario for her then? The way the modern world does science, she'll end up as one of thirty names on a really groundbreaking publication in whatever field, and twenty years later when whatever it is passes health and safety standards whatever buisnessman backed the project get famous
The reason we don't have rockstar scientists like the Curies, Tesla or Einstein anymore is because the shit they published solo and came up with novel shit

Repost when she publishes something that transforms her field.

Until then, talk is cheap.

Uni is a joke, especially as a minority since the hardest part is getting in. If she does get her PHD in something physics related and accomplishes even a little bit in the field though then she's actually pretty intelligent and I would be proud of her.

Not Russian jew, notice the y, that's a polish jew ancestor.

OPs dad is literally an American sex tourist

She's literally the youngest PhD physics candidate at Harvard in 20 years.

Stephen Hawkings and Andrew Strominger have cited her papers. Hawkings himself follows her works.

there are articles about 8 year old muslim women "with 200 iqs who will be the next einstein!" every fucking week

The person scoring the highest I.Q. ever on the Stanford -Binet test is a 59 year old landscaper in Panama City beach ,Florida whose identity is a closely guarded secret.He plays country western guitar ,is an avid fisherman and supports Donald Trump .This individual tests pretty much off the scale but his I.Q. is estimated to be approximately 265.

>The smartest person in the world is a LATINO WOMAN. how does that makes you feel?
>a cuban-american (only because she was born in Chicago
Couldn't of got to where she is today without the AMERICAN part.

When has iq ever determined success

Hawking has the highest iq yet has contributed near nothing in the progress of humanity, in fact some say he deters and demolishes many people in his field of work

Personally I'd prefer to work with any average iq retard who works hard at his particular field rather then some Nigger who boasts about his accomplishments yet refuses to move forward

Put this thread up when she's done something worth noting

>All of these niggers answering the iq part

that shit was obviously bait, Pastersky has never been tested for IQ

Does she have a dumb bimbo friend? Who scrubs her back when she bathes; like my chinese cartoons?

>Dosent matter how smart she is cause that bitch got a goddamn butthole on her chin.

Happy.

What do you mean how do I fucking feel, you faggot? Any person that contribute to the forward movement of the human race should be given all the tools and support necessary to propel us into the future.

Fuck off with your b8 thread for retards.

Christopher Langan got a sex change?

she looks like a tranny.

is she fat?