Daily reminder that Persians are white and bro-teir

Daily reminder that Persians are white and bro-teir.

Fuck off achmed

I rather have a Glendale Armenian. They're Christian to begin with. Some behave quite like Slavs tho.

True
>good food
>generally ambiable
>rich ancient culture in which they take pride

Islam is the only thing fucking the Persians up. They should've stuck with Zoroaster and hating Arabs.

Armenians are worse than Jews. The best thing the Turks done was genocide them

memes

>white
get the fuck out mudslime

I agree. Iranians are pretty Based.

I fucked this Iranian virgin girl she was so cute and pure. I had to break up with her though because I smoke weed and I'm a bad influence on her and she loved me too much and I had to break it before it got worse for her.

She gave me a box of saffron as a parting gift I heard it's worth more in weight than gold but like Saffron is so light and gold is so dense I don't even know what that means.

are Spanish people considered white? Like Pau Gasol looks white and Ronoldo looks like a boarder hopper

>Totally white facial features compared to monkey tier arabs
>Proven to be caucasian

They are more white than America

America will become Brazil-tier in the future

Brazilians don't last more than a week before perishing here.

>I fucked a shit skin mudslime without a clit
>""""""pure""""""

She sexy as hell but definitely not white. Either way would race mix 9/10.

Persians are the most obnoxious of all sand niggers. They're literally the Mexicans of the Arab world.

>islam fucking persians up
>not making it less cuck and stronger
kys
>not knowing that there are dark skinned brown eyed persians AND blonde blue eyed persians
Seriously?
Wow, hilarious and original.

I don't feel that persians need to try and associate with Sup Forums and are better off not joining this circle jerk as it's filled with turkroaches, israeli scum posting from various proxies, dumb arab canadian cucks, and homo lovers. Whatever quality posters are here are being flooded by their nonsense and the only reason I come to Sup Forums is to find those quality posts.
However, not all persians know how to sort through these shit-posts and know what's right and what's wrong and are better off following their government's propaganda.

HOWEVER, all you niggers shitting on islam can kys. That's all you do and think that all these terrorist scumbags are the fault of islam itself. Well guess what? It isn't. Arabs were always violent and there was no such thing as "muslim imperialism", that's called expanding your empires. It was only because of Islam that the arabs were able to unite and successfully invade most of spain and much of eastern europe. Without Islam, the arabs would be stuck in their mini tribes fighting each other which is exactly what the Israelis and Saudis are trying to do. They're trying to make islam look vile, make all the arabs secular and have them go back to their barbaric ways of small tribes killing each other over nothing.

So you thought you'd depurify her and then fuck off?

You know, some of you idiots DO need to be shacked up with women that have had loads of black cock in them, you're about as bad and don't actually deserve any genuine virgin women.

Oh fuck off, you're not supposed to cling to every girl you meet. Have some self respect and look for the right one you cuck.

Persians are the most obnoxious of all sand niggers. They are the Mexicans of the Arab world.

ayo

hol up

you dont even know what her body looks like

I knew a Persian guy in high school, he was super fun and had a colorful personality. Would share a drink with him if Iran into him again.

>pondscum mudeyes
brb barfing my guts out

He was also a Christian, so I'm sure that's a good part of him.

fuck off ahmed

The only cool Persians I knew were legal immigrants that hated Iran.