Bus driver set on fire in Australia

>Police say a passenger got on the bus and poured a flammable liquid on the driver. "he stood little chance"

Moorooka has a fuck load of Sudanese and Somalis living there. Coincidence?

brisbanetimes.com.au/queensland/moorooka-bus-fire-one-dead-and-11-injured-20161028-gsctib.html

Other urls found in this thread:

khanacademy.org/humanities/ancient-art-civilizations/ancient-near-east1/the-ancient-near-east-an-introduction/a/the-cradle-of-civilization
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm Somalian. Not all of us are like that you bigot.

Faaaaaaark me!!!

Moorooka?

I'm shocked. Area is muzzie but also lots of derros. This ain't good.

If the black fellas weren't bad enough, we had to import wild googles

90% of you ungrateful faggot niggers are tho

Cops just said 48 year old man arrested on scene. He was compliant.

My guess he was a mental cunt who went berko. But too early to tell. All passengers on the bus able to escape with 'moderate to minor' injuries.

The deceased was a 29 year old man.

No but seriously you are violent criminal fucks. Go back to your own shitty country fuckhead

>29 year old man

Christ.

Fuck... Saw this on the news ... Nothing mentioned about setting the poor cunt on fire ... I assumed it crashed

I've been in Australia for nearly 15 years now.

If you want to pay for my plane ticket then I'd be more than happy to give you my bitcoin address so you can have the opportunity to send me back.

you'd never leave, welfare benefits are too good for you and your fifteen kids faggot.... im surprised you can even speak english nigger

You've been here for 15 years and you couldn't even scrape together enough centrelink for a plane ticket?

This is the exact reason we should divert all refugees flooding into Europe from Africa and the Middle East straight to Australia. Australia has very strick gun laws and as we see with this attack no gun was used to kill the bus driver.

#PutAnotherShrimpOnTheBarbie
#RefugeesGoTAustralia

No but you're missing the fundamental logic of this argument.

No Somalians = no Somalian problems whatsoever

I can afford it. But if you want me gone you'll have to put your money where your mouth is.

Do you want to send me the money or no?

Also I probably contribute more than you, you filthy bogan. I'm at my job right now. Where are you?

did , did you just do an unironic hashtag thing?

Proud of u fellow leaf

Studying for exams. How much are you contributing browsing Sup Forums at work?

>at my job right now
>shitposting on Chong
such contribute

coulter's law, cunts

Exceptions don't make the rule and all niggers are one emotional outburst away from murder.

>bogan
Anti-White slur used to demonise working class Australians. I'd rather live around bogans than live anywhere near a nigger, that's for sure.

>This happens just down the road from me
>I catch the bus from this stop on a regular basis
>Only find out about this through Sup Forums

Funny how bogan scum badmouth immigrants whether they are Indian, Chinese, Somalian, Arab, etc. even though we contribute more than them. Go to the city in Melbourne or Sydney and you'll see so many homeless white scum begging for handouts. You're all a bunch of drug addict scum who blame all your problems on immigrants.

We're not fucking leaving and you fucks are not going to do anything about it. How about that? If you don't think all the Somalians and Arabs could slaughter you racist bogan scum if you decide to come after us then you're fooling yourself.

Accept your new reality. Adapt to the new Australia or feel free to fuck off.

There's something called multitasking, retard.

>welcome to new Australia where bus drivers get burnt alive, everyone speaks Cantonese, and people poo on the streets.

What a ringing endorsement.

Victim had a flammable liquid poured on him and was set alight.

Looks like he went horribly. Was at a bus stop by some shops. There were many witnesses.

No further info on assailant. Police said very little. If it was a white dude I'm sure they would have said something. Its just we've had so many small scale 'minor happenings' in Australia on a friday the last 2 years that were all linked to i-slam.

I wonder is Coulters law will apply

Cough apex

I'm not anti-white you idiot. I love white people and I think most Australians are great people. But don't think I'm gonna take racist shit from you fucks telling me to go back and threatening to kill me. I'll fight back. I'm not a coward.

If you were educated, you'd know that hubris is the sign that the fall is near. Don't you have some trolleys to find?

People might be lit on fire now, but at least racist shit like White Australia is a thing of the past.

>watching some news
>read about this
>realize someone completely innocent died a painful death he didn't deserve
>did what he loved, driving the bus everyday
>always the same passengers, here and there a few newbies
>29 years old
>most likely killed by someone who was a fucking leech to everyone
>mrw

Yer I'm sure white people don't commit any crimes. Fuckhead. The difference is when white people do it not every single white person is labelled and blamed for it.

Thank you for enriching us with your wonderful culture of necklacing people human immolation was something this country was sorely missing.

>I'm not anti-White

>uses anti-White slurs
>makes fun of homeless White people
>mocks the loss of White Australia
>unironically uses the term "racist"
You are a coward though. It's why you're in Australia instead of Somalia. You fled like a little bitch. All niggers are cowards. It is known.

All good things come to an end.
how's things in Snowtown?

>Somalians and Arabs could slaughter you racist bogan scum
>the laziest, shittiest soldiers in the world could beat Australians

kek

You attacked first. You don't throw a punch and expect the other guy to just stand there. Anyway my point wasn't to insult all whites but just pointing out to the truth that there are bad apples in every race of people.

>be shitskin on Sup Forums
>still ask for handouts from whitey

Checks out.

You can feel the end coming, can't you? Lashing out won't change a thing

We have every right to attack. You are an unwelcome addition to this country. Arguably you "attacked" first by coming here in the first place.

>but mummy he said mean things first!

>just pointing out to the truth that there are bad apples in every race of people.
Irrelevant. Bad Whites are our problem to deal with. We shouldn't have to deal with bad shitskins too.

>no guns
>more and more niggers every day

Go to the middle- lower class neighbourhoods around you. It's all niggers and Ahmed's
JUST

You will never not be a nigger :)

>Police have discounted terrorism as a motive at this stage.
>"There is no apparent motive at this point of time, no issue of robbery was raised," he said.

So yeh it was terrorism

iitts only going to get worse

not all, just most

Lol how's Iraq? Afghanistan? How's Syria? The greatest white army in the world couldn't defeat a bunch of sandniggers as you call them.

Fact is most of you whites wouldn't stand a chance especially because most whites don't align themselves with you Nazis.

I hope we can get along.. but hey if you want war don't think we'll let you deport us or wipe us out. We're not Jews. We'll fight back.

What end? You're fucking delusional mate. Stop doing drugs and look at the real world for a second.

Who the fuck is we? A bunch of retarded shut in racists who post on Sup Forums? You're a fucking nobody. Everytime you faggots do a White Australia rally you fucks get blown the fuck up by your own white people lmao. Just sit the fuck down man. Nobody wants war. It's only you racist fucks who blame all your problems on immigrants that want it.

Also if we're unwelcome then why I am here? Why do I have a job given by a white boss? Why are white people nice to me? You're delusional.

>Abo gets job as bus driver, spontaneously combusts from years of petrol sniffing

Boats have been stopped.
People is getting redpilled by your own doing day after day.
Soon you fucking bigger, very soon.

Any proof of anything that you're saying?

Also why do you want me dead? I did nothing to you, lol.

But keep living in your delusional Nazi fantasy. Most white people think you're despicable and want nothing to do with you.

Nice digits. Ideally woulda been 1488, but points for effort

perhaps you would be happier in your own country, where no one will be "racist" towards you

Adelaide here.

I witnessed the Somalia kids stabbing each other back in 2008, litrially running down the centre of our city in full traffic, thousands of people watching.

They dont give a fuck about social norms, they just want to kill, like pro notice animals.

About a month after that I saw Somalians again, this time stabbing each other in a side street off Rundle street. I sat and finished my coffee. at least this time they were being g civilised enough to do it off the main road.

I honestly don't give a fuck about these animals, and I do t think society should worry about them, they're doing g a great job of getting rid of themselves.

i think you underestimate them. they wouldn't have survived Somalia for so long if they weren't a hardy people, they breed like rats, and the frequent stabbings only weed out the less violent ones. Every stabbing ensures the next generation is more brutal than the last.

Nah I'm fine here. My parents came here, I've lived here for 15 years. I'm not fucking leaving. You have to deal with this fact. There is not one thing that you can do about. None.

AlsoI don't think most Australians are racist. Most are good people, it's usually just a small minority so it's not like the racism is so high that I feel there's a danger to my livelihood.

Monitoring this thread...

Something's fishy about this. Media are barely touching it, more focused on the Dreamworld deaths.

Compare yourself and your family to an average Aussie white family and you'll see why I want you out.
And you know it's true. You're a fucking pest. You ruined your home country and now your "people" if u can call these animals that are lowering the standard of living for Australians and we get enough niggers here you'll turn this country into Somalia or South Africa.
Get the fuck out.
You will never call this country home, the only white people that interact with you are being polite, even they don't want to spend too much time around you, and you know it.
No white girl will ever be with you. They feel disgust.

49%

>Who the fuck is we?
Well for one, the hundreds of thousands of Australians who voted for Pauline Hanson a the last election lol. Plus most Australians outside of Melbourne and Sydney have a rapidly growing dislike of shitskins and it wouldn't take much to turn that into outright hostility. Something like the Paris attacks would probably do it.

>racist
Stop using words popularised by mass murdering Communists, pls.

>Everytime you faggots do a White Australia rally you fucks get blown the fuck up by your own white people
Sad, but true. As I said, bad White people are our problem to deal with and we shouldn't have to also deal with the criminality of shitskins when we already have enough on our plate having to deal with snakes in the ranks.

>Nobody wants war
Of course, but war is the only way out of the predicament facing the West. Voting doesn't work. Had there been a vote, Australians would have elected to keep the borders closed to non-Whites.

>It's only you racist fucks who blame all your problems on immigrants that want it.
Immigrants are a problem tho. Like those homeless people you mentioned earlier. Australia has about 100,000 people living on the street and hundreds of thousands more bordering on being forced onto the street. So why on Earth are we still bringing in hundreds of thousands of parasites every year? Really makes you think.

>Also if we're unwelcome then why I am here?
Because parliament passed a law without a referendum that let people like you in. Australians had no say in it. Isn't representative democracy great?

>Why do I have a job given by a white boss?
Diversity quotas outlined by the human rights commission.

>Why are white people nice to me?
Because White people are nice in general. It's both our blessing and our curse.

>You're delusional.
Hey, man. Whatever helps you sleep at night. A struggle is coming though so be prepared.

>You ruined your home country
Delusional. Learn the history of Africa and you'll see we didn't ruin shit. West supports African dictators and does anything it can to stop African liberation. Just look at Gaddafi. An African leader decides to finally make a change to improve our conditions. And they kill him. The West does this all the fucking time.

Just look at what you guys did to Iraq and Afghanistan. Do you even understand why Muslims kill you? It's because the West killed 500,000 children in Iraq because of its sanctions and then invaded and turned that prospering nation into rubble and stole its oil. You supported the Taliban in Afghanistan against the Soviets and then you fucking wonder why you get a 9/11 on your hands. You're own fucking leaders are your enemy not me. Why the fuck do you think that most terrorism only really started after the Iraq invasion? For most of the 20th century suicide bombings and attacks were very rare.

>Get the fuck out.
You will never call this country home, the only white people that interact with you are being polite, even they don't want to spend too much time around you, and you know it.

Too bad. I already have a girlfriend. I intend to have kids here. Raise a great family. Contribute to this country. Sorry you feel that way. But I suggest you improve your own situation instead of blaming everything on others mate.

>No white girl will ever be with you
Most white Australian girls are disloyal whores and I think you know that already. I don't want any white girls sorry. But they seem to have a thing for black guys as you know.

You're be one needs to pick a history book

Iraq was a shithole before Americans invaded, before Americans the people of Iraq was doing a fine job killing each other and invading other countries as its usual in your shithole states.

Same goes for Africa pre European colonisation.
Before the Europeans settled in Africa what were Africans doing? Where were they great cities and civilisations? That's right non existent.....
Really makes you think.

Just to add on this I don't support Islamic terrorism but don't fucking think it occurs out of a vacuum. If Saudi Arabia decided to fucking starting dropping bombs on Queensland right now I can guarantee you, if you were real men you would fight back and take revenge in anyway you can.

Imagine if America or any European country was invaded illegally by Muslims. Would not the whole Christian white world raise an uproar about this? Would you not resort to violence?

Fucking idiots you are lost. You don't even know the reasons why all this shit is happening. You look at immigrants and you think they're the reason for your problems. Typical idiots scapegoating anything they can without looking at the real cause.

Niggers sure do like to burn people alive.

>Iraq was a shithole before Americans invaded
No it fucking was not. Learn your history.

Iraq, Iran, Syria and Afghanistan used to be prosperous fucking nations before you Western fucks ruined them. Iraq is one of the most oil rich countries on the fucking planet. You fucking know this.

Also most of the gulf states were put up as puppet states by Anglos. Anglos have been supporting Islamic extremism for hundreds of years.

>Imagine if America or any European country was invaded illegally by Muslims. Would not the whole Christian white world raise an uproar about this? Would you not resort to violence?

What caused this the crusades you idiot?

>Do you know history
>Doesn't realize the Middle East and Europe have been clashing for over two thousand years I hate seeing you fuckers stinking up the subway and listening to that pathetic ooga booga shit you call music. You don't even realise that your personal situation is the definition of anecdotal evidence. if Australia imports more Somalis they'll get Somalia as it is now. Anglos should take full responsibility for taking a bunch of primitives and throwing them 2000 years into the future though.
>Muh dick
Every time
>If Muslims illegally invaded Europe
What is the migrant crisis?

I was there. Mudslime tossed a firebomb in while yelling allahu ackbar and shit. Ran off, don't think they've caught him desu.

Fucked up shit. Pissed as fuck that the media is hiding all this info, sure it'll come out by 6 o'clock news though.

100% terrorism.

The Crusades had little to do with religion, it was an empire that used religion for its own purposes. It was more about empires wanting more power/domination if anything.

Empires and nations have been warring with each other for thousands of years. Why is the Crusades seen as some fucking unique?

Also how is that relevant to right now? How does that excuse what the West has done and is doing right now?

Cronulla 2.0 when?

You asked me to imagine if Muslims illegally invaded blah blah, and I gave you a concrete example. How stupid are you really?

>What is the migrant crisis?
The migrant crisis is the result of you Western retards destroying a nation (Libya). Why the fuck didn't you have a migrant crisis before Libya? Tell me that. Didn't Gaddafi warn you that the fall of Libya would lead to these things? Your fucked up leaders went with it anyway.

And if you knew a thing you'd know it's Merkel and her friends who have opened the gateway to immigrants. Immigrants just want safety and opportunities and if you open the door they will come. That's hardly an invasion if they are being invited.

Also Syrians have been decimated by the civil war because you Western fucks decided to give rebels weapons and now you get yourself a refugee crisis.

It is all your fucking fault as always. Blame yourself, your leaders and not the victims.

Iraq invaded Kuwait retard. Like your typical warmongering Arab they attacked a country they perceived as weak ignoring the USA was going to wreck them.
And before that Iraq was gassing and bombing with chemical weapons different tribes in their country. See Arabs killing other Arabs as usual.

You niggers are your own worst enemy.
Look at Africa, what civilisation did Europeans destroy? None. You niggers inhabited one of the richest continents on earth for thousands of years and didn't built anything beyond a mud hut, then complain when a superior society shows up and takes over... Europeans used to treat niggers like animals because that's what most of you behave like.
You own people we're trading slaves long before Europeans did.
We didn't start slavery, but ended it.
Let that sink in.

>that feel

I take back every terrible thing I said about bus drivers. RIP

Yer thousands of years ago. How does that excuse what is happening now? How does it make it okay?

Dumb cunt.

I guess Africans should start killing you in mass because your ancestors killed them, maybe get some revenge ay?

Stop thinking like a child and trying to get revenge all the time.

If a Muslim petrols you, tackle him and no not let go.

>Iraq invaded Kuwait retard
Yes because on the orders of the States they were stealing Iraqi petroleum. Your Western chess makers manufactured the rise and fall of Iraq. This is what you do.

Fucking demonic fucks.

I can't wait till Russia/China finally end Western imperialism. You deserve everything that you get.

>If you want to pay for my plane ticket then I'd be more than happy to give you my bitcoin address
I'll pay for a one way ticket to the congo, I doubt your 10 kids will fit in the carry-on slot though, and I doubt the auz gov will forward your check on the 1st

See this is why you shouldn't be in our country.
You've been here for 15 years yet you don't feel like one of us. You don't love Australia. You don't love your nation. You shouldn't be here....
How would you feel if someone begged you to let him in your house, you give them shelter and a place to sleep and instead of treating your house with respect he trashes your house and tries to take advantage of you, wouldn't you want to kick him out?
Can't you blame us for wanting you out?

>And before that Iraq was gassing and bombing with chemical weapons different tribes in their country.
That's because your Western leaders carved up Iraq to make it so it doesn't fucking work, it was doomed to fail from the very beginning. You can't get all these diverse groups who have been warring with each other for hundreds of years to come together and form a country which never even existed.

>perceived as weak ignoring the USA
USA has been invading, bombing, forming coups, for a long time. The biggest terrorist nation is the United States of America. You're the fucks who fund Saudi Arabia with weapons and money.

>You niggers are your own worst enemy.
Nah you fucks are. Whenever an African leader rises they are killed and replaced by puppets. We're not stupid.

Ok smartsss, name one country run by blacks that isn't a complete shithole.
Take your time now

white aussie here.
my sister has a kid to an abo and a kid to a nigger (sudanese).
single mother obviously, but she refuses to fuck/date whites.
i mean, i'm on your side, but you're wrong about white women. they have this delusion that niggers have to try harder to succeed, and thus are better people overall.
R I P AUSTRALIA
R I P MY WHITE BLOOD

>it was doomed to fail from the very beginning. You can't get all these diverse groups who have been warring with each other for hundreds of years....
So you admit diversity dosen't work, paddle back to africa then nigger, you do not belong

>wanting Western imperialism and Western terrorism to end means I don't like my country

Are you retarded? Do you think all these wars started by you are a good thing? If you call out your government for this is that a bad thing?

Also don't you fucks on here suck Putin's dick all the time, lol. What happened? You have American retards on here who are literally calling for Putin to nuke their liberal cities and you're telling me I hate the West because I want these wars to stop?

Then why was Africa a shithole before Europeans showed up?
Europeans only been interfering with Africa for the last 400 years.
What were Africans doing the rest of the 2 thousand years?
That's right mud hut and tribal organisations were as far as niggers got and as far as they would ever get without whites.
Also typical gibsmedat blaming everything on someone else failing to recognise the wrongdoings of its own community.

Civilizations come and go. There was a time when Europe was all mudhuts at one point as well.

If you want to educate yourself, read pic related.

Nigger how retarded are you?
I'm blaffled to be honest
>Says something
>I didn't say that!!!!!
Did you finish high school?

>I can't wait till Russia/China finally end Western imperialism. You deserve everything that you get.

Why didn't you go to China or Russia to live?
Oh that's right no welfare.
Sorry for giving you an opportunity to have a good standard of living even tho WE DONT OWE YOU SHIT.

>Civilizations come and go
So when does the african one start?

>wherever I am, I must also nig.

It's been scrolling on the bottom of ABC for the last two hours.

nobodys falling for that Aushitter

Jared Diamond has been largely discredited by the Anthropology community because he relies far too much on conjecture and more often than not fails to back up his claims with credible sources. He's a fucking hack, that book is a sham, and you're a dopey half-wit if you believe anything that man has to say.

The first civilization was actually in Iraq. Those Arabs you hate so much had a civilization while you were living in mud huts.

khanacademy.org/humanities/ancient-art-civilizations/ancient-near-east1/the-ancient-near-east-an-introduction/a/the-cradle-of-civilization

Times change, bro.

Seems like you're just mad about the book's conclusions. It's okay man. Most of academia has refuted your shitty alt-right ideas anyway. Most of right wing thought from economics to philosophy to sociology is retarded and laughed at by academics. Why do you think most well educated people lean left? I mean come on bro, the biggest right wing philosopher is probably Ayn Rand and she is laughed at by everybody.

Fact is this book is very credible. It's why it won a Pulitzer. Stay mad bro.

>The first civilization was actually in Iraq. Those Arabs
They weren't Arabized at that point in time, you stupid nigger.
>had a civilization while you were living in mud huts.
Lol! A Somali talking shit to someone else about living in mud huts. You Negroes still blow air into cow snatches to get them to produce more milk and you have the audacity to talk shit to someone else about being archaic.

>Stay mad bro
CTR detected. Nobody else is the much of a tryhard newfag.

>They weren't Arabized at that point in time, you stupid nigger.
WE WUZ MESOPOTAMIAN AND SHIT

You think they were white don't you? Lol. You're so mad.

>Lol! A Somali talking shit to someone else about living in mud huts.
Taking the credit of your ancestors who got lucky to boost your tiny fragile ego is pretty sad bro. Anyway mud huts aren't that bad bro. I like the fact that Somalians are one with nature. Africa is very beautiful in this way because it's natural splendor has not been tainted. If only we had clean water and some food. You can keep the high tech bullshit it just destroys man's relationship with nature desu.

ok bro

thank God nobody had a gun or else this would have been a massacre

>The first civilization was actually in Iraq
Iraq, i.e. southern Mesopotamia is not in africa and the Sumer were not niggers you emu riding chimp. Also I don't remember seeing any semi-conductors or jet fighter designs come out of the region.
>inb4 we wuz

>You think they were white
Nope. But they weren't Arabs either.

>Taking the credit of your ancestors who got lucky
>lucky
No. They were intelligent enough to provide for and plan a better future for their descendants.

>Africa is very beautiful in this way because it's natural splendor has not been tainted.
Pic related is what happens when prosperous peoples give niggers free shit.