Skrulls confirmed for Captain Marvel

>Skrulls confirmed for Captain Marvel
>Ego and the watchers in GOTG Vol.2

So, he's pretty much confirmed for being the next big bad in the mcu, right?

doesn't fox own him?

Skrulls and Watchers are owned by Fox. How come they get Skrulls?

* correction Watchers aren't owned by Fox, only THE Watcher is.

The way I see it, if they can negotiate Spider-Man with SONY, they can get Galactus from Fox.

>The way I see it, if they can negotiate Spider-Man with SONY, they can get Galactus from Fox.
Sony Pictures didn't want the deal. Sony Japan had to literally force them into it. And the only reason it happened at all was because of the email leak.

This, Fox owns Uatu.

They also own the Kl'rt the Super-Skrull, but the Skrulls themselves are co-owned.

Could you tell me more?

I think he is talking about that massive Sony email leak in general. The same one which revealed that Bill Murray was basically forced by Sony to promote that godawful Ghostbusters reboot because they threatened him with litigation lawsuits.

Can't wait for him to be mishandled!

The way you see it is wrong. Marvel and FOX having nothing but bad blood. FOX won't even show up to the negotiating table. It's never happening.

Can't possibly be worse than Cloudactus from Rise of the Silver Surfer

>Um, so if Big Purple is so hungry why don't we get him some takeout? How about sushi from Yoshimi's on 52nd in Midtown? Best in the city, I promise. Yoshimi's a good friend of mine, just don't bring me up around his daughter.
>*winks at camera*

>litigation lawsuits
As opposed to a danceoff lawsuit?

>implying he won't be dead by then

Besides, I've always preferred laughing in the face of doom, to complete irrationality.

>Doom, we need the silver surfer's board else the world will be destroyed
>Fuck youuuu, Richaaards!

Only casuals think Galactus would make a good villain for anything but a Fantastic Four or Silver Surfer movie. I bet you don't know a damn thing about the character beyond "LOL HE'S REALLY BIG AND WANTS TO EAT EARTH XD"

Have you ever even read a Galactus story? Do you know how he's usually stopped? Ultimate Nullifier scares him off or Richards talks him down. That's not good Avengers material, there's nothing to punch really hard and the Galactus punishers are even more pathetic as mooks than the Chitauri.

Fucking casuals.

See, you say that as a joke, but Notch actually tried to settle a copyright lawsuit with a best of 3 in Quake.

>Implying we're not getting lead into Secret Invasion with an OC Super Skrull

That was a Twitter joke, my dude. He was challenging a corporation and it's lawyers to compete against him in a video game, something that was more in his wheelhouse.

James Gunn had to do some wheeling and dealing to get Ego from Fox. Marvel Studios let Fox use Negasonic Teenage Warhead for Deadpool in exchange for Ego.

they own specific characters like Uatu and the Spuer Skrill, not the whole entire race

I wonder how similar they can make him without getting in trouble. can they name him cl'e'rt and give him

1. The stone arm of a Kronan

2. Wanda's telekinesis

3. Vision's intangiblity

4. Ghost rider's fire

5. Natural stretchy-ness?