Peter Parker - The Spectacular Spider-Man

TWO MANCHILDREN AND A HOT BIRD STORYTIME

>le incest face

What the fuck happened to you Jonah

Oh shit so that story was canon then?

heh

Jonah has fallen so far.

Oh Jonah, the internet is going to eat you alive.

Karnak really is the columbine kid of the inhumans.

kek

It's a nice gag by itself and I can already see it reposted in le epin funny Sup Forums pages thread but it really doesn't fit with JJJ's character anymore at all

>Spider-sense doesn't exist

Thanks for the storytime.

What story

With all the community points he acquired during the Secret Empire, Wilson Fisk is a saint at this point.

this is painfully unfunny

I didn't know that Hugo was the tinkerer's brother.

yes. All of Marvel OGNs are canon.

Well, that sucked.

Go to Sup Forums, they might agree with you.

That first panel is just itching to become a reaction image.

This will be used heavily in edit threads.

As it should.

>That plot

Isn't there a Justice League comic where this happens? Someone steals Batman's list of how to kill the Justice League?

I love johnny

Even the one where MJ was bequeathed a Scottish castle from a distant relative?

Just saying, it's hard to snipe Aunt May through several feet of stone, all of which is protected by the spirit of the Earth.

Even the one where MJ was bequeathed a Scottish castle from a distant relative?

Would have been a better hide out during Civl War than some dingy-ass roach motel. Just saying, it's hard to snipe Aunt May through several feet of stone, all of which is protected by the spirit of the Earth.

So I guess we can add Karnak to the list of people that know Peter's identity. How many does that make it?

>Johnny actually did call Karnak
Johnnny that's... a HORRIBLE idea.

It would be fun if i didn't knew that JJJ is now a broken man

Family Business, and we know that since issue 1

Tinkerer sure upped his game.

Why does it seem like they're making fun of Peter for trying to be a proper super hero?
>Peter with his silly secret identity. Those are like soooo 90s
>Wanting only a small group for a stealthy job? Ridiculous, hook me up with some falcon wings and some comically huge guns. I'll show you anyone can do this hero business.
>Super Heroes shouldn't take the law into their own hands!!!
Why does Marvel hate super heroes now?

Thanks for rhe storyrime user, but this was really bad, I only saw the J Scott Campbell variant cover for the first issue and I though this could be kind of a good spidey book, I was wrong, hell Pete doesn't even look like him...

>Even the one where MJ was bequeathed a Scottish castle from a distant relative?
I don't remember that OGN

I mean Kingpin's being Kingpin, using legal arguments and moral ambiguity to cover his crimes.

Is this about Keith Olberman?

He still doing his basement YouTube rants

Yes and they're still awesome.

He's a bad guy spidey! Insult his weight for christ sake!

Im referring to what Teresa was saying to Peter

What the fuck? We're just telling inhumans about secret identities now? Fucking Inhumans? Inhumans that just a few months ago were on the opposite side of the Civil War from Peter? The ones that BOMBED STARK'S BUILDING DURING THAT WAR?

what happened to Jonah?

Fucking hell Marvel. I was actually excited about Teresa coming back, but only because I wanted Peter to have a non powered friend/relative working on the inside of SHIELD relaying information to him. Sorta like a Jean DeWolff/George Stacy type deal. But noooo, they had to give her super shit. Why does Marvel feel it's necessary to give every damn side character super stuff?

Spirits of the Earth. It's fucking gorgeous but kinda dumb. Like almost all the Spider-Man graphic novels.

I kind of like this, kind of don't. The way P-Peter stutter is annoying. Some dialogue is just off; like he was written to sound younger than he is.

>but kinda dumb.
Spider-Man works best when he's campy, yet able to tackle darker issues at the drop of a hat. It's a hard balance to juggle.

Imagine if the guy who got your aunt shot when he found out who you are and forced you to retcon reality so that he would forget it suddenly said your name.

Wow
Wow
Wow
This writer is shit

Spirits of the Earth is about MJ getting a castle and it turns out that there is a secret death laser under it. There's camp and then there's secret death lasers under your Scottish castle.

>Peter is going to fuck his not-sister

I support this.

anyone gonna storytime spider-men II #2? thanks for this one OP

This book is just terrible. Zdarsky can't write dialogue to save his life.

Kingpin's entire scheme in comics is that he's basically untouchable, he knows the law better than you so that any hero that tries to bust him is the one who gets fucked over more. He controls his empire very well out in the open while still no one can touch him.

So why is Spider-man throwing the first punches here and giving Kingpin reason to defend himself? Does Spider-man still not know the game after all these years? You can't just go up and punch Kingpin, you need hard info on him if you want a chance at doing shit.

I'll put up with this series as long as they keep Johnny and Pete together.

They're great.

Awooooooooooo!

Don't worry. Falcon's gonna take it back in a month anyhow.

I was so hyped for a Zdarsky Spidey comic. What a letdown....

maybe it wasn't the best idea to not give her a mask

is it odd kingpin is asking him about peter? spidy is/was his bodyguard/mascot like a week ago and here's his sister

Yea that's called camp dumbass. Not all campy stories involved a bizarre ray to create rainbow Spiderman.

If we're blaming all inhumans for what some of of them do, does that mean that we can blame all mutants for all of the shit that the brotherhood does?

What's wrong with secret death lasers under your Scottish castle?!

why can't Cambell do interiors :((

yerr dumb

Wasn't he older?

>It's a nice gag by itself and I can already see it reposted in le epin funny Sup Forums pages thread but it really doesn't fit with JJJ's character anymore at all
I seriously cannot stand Zdarsky. I wonder what it's like being a colossally unfunny faggot who seems to lack the self-awareness to realize he's not funny.

Zdarsky is Canadian so no surprise there. The only thing Canada's good for producing is brain damaged wrestlers.

Peter knows, Zdarsky doesnt

Last time Kingpin knew about PeterĀ“s identity he caused OMD.

So yeah, I would be worried too even if Peter Parker was a name linked to Spidey

>even if Peter Parker was a name linked to Spidey
mascot/bodyguard to one of the biggest corporations in the world [for a week] is a little more than a name and again here's his fucking sister His name is going to come up even without a hinting of him knowing his actual identity
man, the more i think about this the dumber it sounds
>going on a sneaking mission bring along a spy and a giant flaming celebrity
>Don't even bother trying to sneak in just burn your way in
>Didn't even stake out the place long enough to know if Kingpin just went to use the toilet
>Don't even bother giving your sister a mask

To mock?

Yes, especially since mutants churn out a disproportionate amount of world-ending bioweapons

I like this page, but I don't think electricity and drowning count

Third bad issue in a row. Won't even bother reading this drivel for free on here anymore

>Jonah's dad passes away
>Jonah gets his wife and foster daughter back only for them to die again
>Jonah gets fired in disgrace
But hahaha Jonah's out of touch!