"Good guys" who did everything wrong

>Villainous design/shape language, basically a recolor of Cinderella's stepmother.
>Leaves her entire fortune to her cats instead of her hard-working butler.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cny_D50Rr44
youtube.com/watch?v=_SRMLP2ZwA8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Not understanding that by the end of the movie, the butler was the type of person to squander the fortune on gambling or using it to be an outrageous prick

Nah he was just an idiot that didn't realize a fortune is nothing to cats without a caretaker, he would have been set for years and all he'd have to do is buy cat food and change the litter.

Regardless on where you stand with the whole literal race traitor issue
He literally forgot his mission to the point where he was of no help to anyone.

what about her?

She thought she was protecting her son from the evils of the world when all she was really doing was preventing him from seeing some of its true joys.

a metaphor for over reactionaries of all kinds, especially helicopter parents

not just race traitor
he disgraced his brother's memory
he was quickly swayed to the enemy side, a trait showing how weak minded he was
he was the proto numale

This. She cared for her son but was acting way out of line.

>Doing what people tell you instead of forging your own path

Nothing wrong with this.

I wonder what would of happen if they asked them or the utranium insted? was it called untrainum i don't remember the name of it

No, he fucking forgot.
They gave him an actual date.
Which he just plum fucking forgot, he didn't check in or anything, didn't warn the people he went native for, he just got all wrapped up in Dominican Cat Pussy that he got tons of them killed.
Jake did NOTHING in his power to help either side.

>alley cats destroy a mansion
>get a new one the next day

So...like could she understand the cats or whats the deal with that?

No son should ever have to say, "my father worked into his grave."

unobtanium.
They probably literally have no idea what that is but would be smart enough to know it meant uprooting from the Godtree since they've attacked the mining operations.

>Leaving money to a straight white male who probably more rich than her
Yeah nah she did nothing wrong.

Just crazy

>butler
>straight

Exactly why I cannot like the movie, it's stupid.

She is pretty enough to have sex with despite being old.

There's enough idiotic shitposters already, and you're not cool or funny by contributing.

Leaving it to her cats just means that some money is leftover to pay for their care instead of tossing them in a sack then throwing that into a river after she dies.
That being said, since she didn't leave in some other stipulations that we heard of, any random distant relative could just come out of the woodwork and toss him aside too.

Seriously, the butler did everything wrong.

There's been rumblings in /co whenever this comes up that --in theory-- the executor of this old broad's will could/would try to oust ownership of the cats from the butler, and, say, over to his family, but there's nothing in the actual movie that implies this.

The cats were all well behaved darlings (though it may be seen as a problem that they didn't hunt mice but a mousetrap is not an expensive luxury for a billionaire to buy) and that chucklefuck butler didn't realize the only catch to inheriting the fortune was that he had to have 4 well behaved animals live in the same house with him.

Shit, for however much that old lady was worth, I'd put up with those terms, even if the friendly cats were lions or something.

#Reperations

Like, friendly, well-behaved lions, or normal lions?

>You inherit my massive fortune the only catch is you have to share the estate with my four trained lions
That's a movie I want to watch.
Especially if it had Richard Pryor.

Bull fucking shit.

Dr. Light did make a gaff regarding Protoman--he didn't put any limiters on an AI with what is basically free-will and the robot ran away, but you can't blame him for what came after.

He was trying to advance robotics in a slower, safer means than his first attempt, and then some fucking asshole *steals his tech* and goes wild with it. Twice over Wily stole or repurposed Light's robotics, twice Wily stole other people's work or forced another scientist to make robots while he held his daughter hostage. The remaining 6 times, Wily built his own murderbots and tried to take over the fucking world. Even if you want to lay the blame at Light's feet for not having a better lock on his lab or maybe not hire the guy with ethics-violations on his rap sheet, but everything bad that happened in classic Megaman was Wily's fault. It always was, always is.

I can't imagine how much of a cunt someone would have to be to call a person a villain for doing what they want with their own money when they die.

Brewster's Millions, but with Siegfried and Roy?
I'd watch it.

He could've even hired someone to take care of them for him, and if he proved that this person was a trained vet or something he could easily say that he did it out of concern for their well being since a vet would know cat needs better.

Friendly well-behaved lions. I would still lionproof my personal quarters and hire some animal trainers to go around, but for my own needs, that's a small drop in the bucket and not a money pit.

I mean if person wanted to use their money posthumously to....throw shit orphans. I'd feel confident in saying he's a villain without being a cunt.

>Brewster's Mil-Lions
Fund it

>funding terrorism
>leaving your poor family nothing
>locking it in a booby-filled vault for no purpose

There are plenty of ways you can be a villain with your money.

It's a good idea but how about they are also ninjas and fight crime?

Yeah, but if they're ninjas, they need a sensei. What's an appropriate wise old master for a pack of lions?

oh fuck that's right. He was so fucking self serving that when he went native, he didn't even give them a heads up on the planned assault on their home
what a fucking cunt, he couldn't even traitor properly

Even gnoring everything Wily did, Light still and made sentient beings with personality traits, includig personality flaws, with the power to end the world (as regular armed forces were overwhelmed by older robots and completely helpless against Robot Masters).

You can argue that the 3 laws of robotics would keep them in check, but then you only need some fucknuck with knowledge of robotics like Wily to take that shit right out and engage in genocide mode.

And even if you defend Light's ideallistic idea of a world with no Wilys to mess it all up, there's still the fact that Light went and designed a new kind of robot with EVOLVING MORALITY, which also happen to be EVEN DEADLIER THAN THE ROBOT MASTERS. The Maverick virus only made the inevitable happen sooner.

James Earl Jones.

Dick Cheney

You said "No Wilys" Didn't that shithead create the maverick virus?

Yes, but I then said that the maverick virus only made the inevitable happen sooner.

the rat

>Villainous design/shape language, basically a recolor of Cinderella's stepmother.
Book cover etc
>Leaves her entire fortune to her cats instead of her hard-working butler.
He's an employee, not a relative. He should be working hard for his employer regardless. And if the clause mentions him as the guardian of the cats, he just has to not fuck up the simplest of tasks and keep the money.
Even if the lawyer demands that the money be spent on the cats and his salary remains the same, he can just make a deal to "buy" expensive goods for the cats at a large markup, list the receipts as expenses and them pocket the difference between the markup and retail value.
>How much is this catfood?
2 Francs
>I'll pay you 10 if you make the receipt out to be 50
>I'll also buy the food only from you
>only the best for these cats *wink*

Thing is, all the butler had to do was outlive the cats. The old lady even said he would get the fortune after the cats died. Or even just outlive the old lady. Like, who is to say that if his whole cat murder plan worked the crazy old lady wouldn't have bequeathed the fortune to the horse or something? Would he kill the horse too? Just wait til she dies and take care of the animals afterward. Is there some kind of census guy who comes to check out whether or not the cats are still there? Even so, two of the fucking cats could play the piano. Imagine the additional fortune to be made in that shit.

In any case, the butler was a fucking moron who did everything wrong.

Also he could have sex with the cats and they wouldn't be able to tell. Free pussy. Literally.

Yeah, it was a dick move, but the butler was an idiot as explained.

The funny thing is that the Butler wasn't even EVIL and couldn't even make himself kill the cats.

As a vilain he is kind of just a pitiful fuck up.

Female or Numale detected.

should have stolen everything thats not nailed to the wall, maybe switch the old cunts medication a bit aswell

youtube.com/watch?v=cny_D50Rr44

This ain't 100% what you're looking for, but you'll love it I'm sure.

Even if the butler succeeded, she probably would've bought more cats to replace them

How much would a vault full of boobies run?

>funding terrorism
It's called paying taxes
>leaving your poor family nothing
They aren't entitled to your stuff
>Locking it in a booby vault
same as lst answer except more fun

the movie would have worked better if he smothered her with a pillow at the end

What ever happened to the butler?

How bad do you want em?

Even with context this bit makes me laugh so damn much

25 shmeckles

>pedophile
>Scottish
>wastes away his fortune on stupid shit
I refuse to believe that I'm supposed to root for this guy
youtube.com/watch?v=_SRMLP2ZwA8

>the maverick virus only made the inevitable happen sooner.

The maverick virus is really interesting when it comes to Megaman themes desu. I mean, in the first games it was pretty much stated that robots only went rogues because of the virus, but after some games robots could just go Maverick because of their own choices and without any help from the virus (technically the Repliforce was forced into becoming Mavericks after they got set up, for example). If I'm not mistaken they even retconned the whole virus thing with the Mega Man X remake because of this.

The retard thought that cats having 9 lives was a real thing

>pedophile

w-wat?

So Wily dindu nuffin?

Kimberly is like 4 years old user. Gordon is infatuated with a 4 year old girl and he is clearly an adult.

The butler could have lived in a swank ass mansion taking it easy for the rest of his life as a """servant""" to a handful of cats.

Instead he tried to kill them, ensuring he wouldn't see a fucking cent

Wily created a berserker robot from the very start which lead to Sigma going Maverick anyway so he still did everything wrong

>Pedophile
user he's younger than her.

Even normal lions would probably leave you alone as long as they were kept fed. They'd rather just sit around like lazy fucks, given the choice.

Light is not at fault, the dude just wanted to help humanity, I'm putting the blame on Dr.Cain. The dude found X containment capsule, SAW THE WARNING from Light about the dangers that X could have, yet went ahead and built tons of Reploids who didn't get the same testing as X. Add in Wily's Virus and it's no surprise that the world went to shit down the line.

I REEEEE at the sight of that bitch

..Well, holy shit, that's a new wrinkle.

Cain was also old as fuck when he discovered X so it makes it even worse since he wouldn't be expected to live long enough to see even a partial effect of his actions...

Say what you will about Dr. Light at least he was trying to study dangerous shit as safely as possible when other assholes weren't stealing it. better someone with a sense of responsibility get the groundwork done so the world isn't completely screwed by others with fewer scruples getting to it first.

Cats playing piano isn't anything extraordinary in that universe considering that alley cats form Jazz bands.

Let's also add in that Cain was an Archaeologist, not a Roboticist. Plus, HE built Sigma, as well a Doppler and Repliforce (at the very least his labs did).

Kinda makes you wonder how much the humans in that universe know about the animals. Like is some guy gonna walk down the wrong street one day and say "Holy shit that goose is wearing a bonnet"

I guess that's why there doesn't seem to be animal control services

>Villainous design

An Anita from Dalmatians that outlived all her dogs and her husband and switched to cats to forget the pain is far from villainous.

Is Catscratch some sort of alternate version of Aristocats? The version where the butler was just sort of OK with it?

>Pedophile
More like sick adult-sounding fuck with a beastiality kink.

i think her design is a fair question. how come she isn't fat and jolly?

>>pedophile
Hes a fucking cat, you never saw a cat get attached to one person before?

Jeez. Yeah, I'm pretty on board with the X series being his whole fucking fault and indirectly the shit that came later...

>tossing them in a sack then throwing that into a river after she dies.
And he would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for those damned intelligent animals and their jazz-playing alley cats. How come he didn't work that into his plan.

but then wouldn't he have to have drowned them nine times?

It's not just stupid but also boring. Duchess, the kittens, Cat Baloo, are very uninteresting and the songs? Unremarkable. Aristocats is Disney's absolutely most boring animated movie ever.

How about Mr. Peanut Butter. He got divorce raped twice and got married again to a Third Wave Feminist hypocritical bitch who doesn't really care about him and is just using him to not move in back home with her terrible family and avoid needing to get a real job to sustain herself. Additionally he is such an idiot he wastes his money on stupid ideas that come from Todd the unemployed slacker. Seriously the only reason Mr. Peanut Butter isn't poor or worse is because the writing finds ways to spare him the full consequences.

Also we all know Mr. Peanut Butter WILL forgive Diane when she sells him out in the new season working for the Feminist Blog as he tries to get a political job.

I enjoyed the cartoon but it was nothing special, I would say it's one of those show you don't mind watching because it comes on before what you really wanna watch which, at the time, was Last Airbender.

>the shit that came later...
Yep, the Elf Wars, the Mega Men fights, and humanity dying off entirely.

>Leaving it to her cats just means that some money is leftover to pay for their care instead of tossing them in a sack then throwing that into a river after she dies.
But leaving her money to her cats is what CAUSED the butler to toss them in a sack and throw it into a river. If she had paid him he wouldn't have done that.

Making robots sapient is a bad idea. You don't ever do that. It serves no purpose to create a rival for humans, especially when you give them super powers! It could cause them to revolt. Which happened repeatedly, which happened constantly. Dr. Light brought a new era of war and carnage onto the world that continues forever(X, Legends, etc) and eventually causes the extinction of the human race and the robots keep on fighting afterwards. Wily made it worse but it all started with Light. Everyone is dead!

B-But user... SCIENCE!

Trips of truth.

>Manage to creater robot with free will on your first try.
>He runs out on you
>Well maybe let's make sure laws of robotics and clear prie directives are put in place
>Some asshole tinkers with the new robots and five minutes later he's on the brink of world conquest
>Hmm...
>Make new robots with even more freedom and malleable morality

Great thinking, father of death.

Why is it the norm for feliform species to be lazy?

Lawyers handle this all the time because there are that many people that do this. It's a standard thing. There are financial incentives to keep the pets alive including the rest of the money being inherited by him once the cats die of old age. The butler was a goddamn idiot.
It's only a bad thing if you don' get into transhumanism at the same time. Blurring the line is what holds the robots at bay.

There are no more heroes in this series

Wasn't the exact same plot point of this movie used in the Garfield sequel?

>It's only a bad thing if you don' get into transhumanism at the same time. Blurring the line is what holds the robots at bay.

>It didn't happen until Legends when both humans and robots got fucked and gave birth to the Carbons

Isn't it sad, Light?

I'm so happy having a kingdom ruled by an ice witch that could easily freeze thousands of people to death at the flip of a flinger instead of an "evil" prince who actually gave a shit about the people suffering from said witch's tantrum.