What the fuck was his problem?

Liam Harris
Liam Harris

What the fuck was his problem?

All urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/dataisbeautiful/comments/7yjgzw/tips_ive_accumulated_over_the_past_week_based_on/

Tyler Fisher
Tyler Fisher

He's got bug eyes

Asher Ross
Asher Ross

He was just a broke criminal needing another score and merely making excuses.

Levi Collins
Levi Collins

true blue was his really favorite madonna album so the whole exchange earlier ruined his appetite and he thought it was the coffee so that's why he didn't want to tip but he also didn't want to admit it was the coffee because everyone else was drinking it and he didn't want to worry them desu

Blake Collins
Blake Collins

It was a dollar, they were gonna make a shit ton.

Evan Garcia
Evan Garcia

FIFTEEN (15) dollars

Carson Williams
Carson Williams

Tipping is a necessity, regardless of performance
what the fuck is America's problem?

Brandon Collins
Brandon Collins

He was absolutely right, but it's not a hill worth dying on

Jayden Reyes
Jayden Reyes

If you don't tip at least 20% you are a sexist, racist, homophobe.

The only exception is if the tippee is a straight white male

Ethan Ward
Ethan Ward

a dollar went a long way in the 60's

Hunter Adams
Hunter Adams

he didnt die though.

moral of the story then is tipping is dangerous

Carter Clark
Carter Clark

the 60's
Is this bait?

Mason Perez
Mason Perez

did you reply?

Mason Howard
Mason Howard

*50's

Colton Wilson
Colton Wilson

go to bar
don't tip bartender on first drink
he takes forever to serve me
This is extortion.

Blake Reed
Blake Reed

in the 1920s a morgan dollar went a long way

William Anderson
William Anderson

a florin was stretched far in the 1600s

Jackson Baker
Jackson Baker

Why should I have to pay your salary? That's the job of your employer.
The US is completely retarded.

Zachary Long
Zachary Long

he didnt die though.

mr pink definitely died

Ian Hernandez
Ian Hernandez

Prove it

Jose Brown
Jose Brown

He's the only one that gets out of the warehouse without getting shot though. If he died it's off camera to a bunch of pissed off cops... actually yeah he's probably dead.

Thomas Wood
Thomas Wood

you can hear him surrendering and getting arrested in the background

Noah Taylor
Noah Taylor

You can hear the sounds of the cops arresting him at the end of the movie. They don't kill him but he probably does get blamed for that massive catastrophe since everyone else is dead.

Cameron Parker
Cameron Parker

Americans r retarded

Hudson Brown
Hudson Brown

co-worker trys to convince me if you order alcohol not in the bar and you don't tip, the waiter has to give their money to the bar tender to make up for you.
Tell him that doesn't happen
"It's just the system man you have to"

Carter Jenkins
Carter Jenkins

waiters make more money than the average person making minimum wage because of tipping. but yes it is dumb as fuck

Noah Cruz
Noah Cruz

Mr Pink is literally the only one who survives

Bentley Jenkins
Bentley Jenkins

Why do food and drink staff feel entitled anyway, I literally make $8:50 hr as a line producer for a university’s av department (the training makes up for low pay, I’m 22but still getting my degree, long story) but really though, a 12 yr old could literally do their job they have no skills, why would they ever feel like they deserve more than anyone in any semi skilled work environment

Benjamin Phillips
Benjamin Phillips

Because he's a faggot.

Ryan Kelly
Ryan Kelly

they're not entitled they just want to keep making as much money as they do and guilting people is the way they do that.

Jack Scott
Jack Scott

You raise a good point, but still though, it’s a shitty entitled mindset

Chase Johnson
Chase Johnson

Tipping is a necessity, regardless of performance
Who the hell gave you that idea? If the performance is poor don't tip.

Lucas Butler
Lucas Butler

he was right, for the wrong reasons but yeah he was

Julian Fisher
Julian Fisher

I was literally a manager of a resturant when i was 16 and also waited tables. Anybody who says that waiting is a hard job is a fucking moron. Anybody who says tipping is mandatory is a larger moron. A 20% tip should be a reward for great service. Mediocre service =10% and no tip for shit service

Caleb Cook
Caleb Cook

reddit.com/r/dataisbeautiful/comments/7yjgzw/tips_ive_accumulated_over_the_past_week_based_on/

Connor Sullivan
Connor Sullivan

I deliver pizzas and I also record tips and demographic data, except that i've done it over several months instead of 1 week and i keep track of age group, sex, resident type as well as ethnicity

Matthew Green
Matthew Green

based hispanics know the struggle and are more willing to tip, what cool hombres

Owen Martinez
Owen Martinez

I just realised in two years I'll be as old as Buscemi was in this. Soon enough I'll be older than most of the people in film and tv. Where did the time go?

William Stewart
William Stewart

Is America the only place where waiters take your food hostage just because you don't tip them properly?
I've never seen this in Europe or even third world countries

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit