This week on Deadpool kills the Marvel Universe again

This week on Deadpool kills the Marvel Universe again...

DING DONG THE BITCH IS DEAD

Too bad this isn't canon

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

What I hate about this DKTMUA is that the deaths aren't satisfying, its usually done in a chibi way/off panel unlike the first one where the deaths were pretty gruesome, giving this sense of euphoria.

THE WEAK
I kinda like Gwenpool though

His mask looks fucking retarded with those realistic eyeholes.

>too pussy to show him killing them
Why even have it in there or advertise it in the solits

Then the fallout. The only cutaway kill joke I enjoyed was with Moon Knight and Punisher.

This being an Old Man Logan prequel was a pretty neat idea, and helps explain how every hero getting killed off actually occurred, since Wolverine butchering the x-men alone wouldn't be enough to tip the scales on its own

I do too. At least she got to fix Deadpool.

FUCK NO, NOT MY GWENPOOLY

>NOT MY GWENPOOLY
This isn't our Gwenpool. This one is the smartphone obsessed one.

>Heard you giggling
>What was she actually doing Sup Forums?

Crying.

Wait, she's not Gwen Stacy?

No.

The original concept (which was just a one-off gag) was Gwen Stacy dressed as Deadpool, but ever since she's been an actual character she's been completely unrelated to Gwen Stacy apart from having the same first name.

>Wait, she's not Gwen Stacy?

No one cares about your shitty fanfiction-tier character, faggots.

Someone just asked, obviously someone does silly willy.

Again, I dont understand the sense of this series.

Someone just asked, and with how often the book gets storytimed, there is no good goddamn excuse for still not understanding this.

I wanna read Gwenpool Kisses the Marvel Universe!

>there are other gwenpools in other marvel u's
That doesn't make sense

This. What the fuck?

Why wouldn't there be? Every instance of time-travel causes a timeline to split and time-travel is rampant, so 616/Prime has probably hundreds of off-shoot universes, and all of those off-shoots would have Gwen in them.

It's simple- She's in any What-if or AU that split off after she ended up in the main Marvel U

It could be gwen stacy dressing up as gwen poole. Or gwen poole pretending to be dead.

>Gwenpool is behind all this
>she wanted a sad, dramatic death so she'd be remembered

man what the hell, Bunn.

The denial is strong with this one.

If you're "old" enough to put on a costume and fight crime you're old enough to be killed like a bitch. :/
Also Moongirl is the only kid there.

What about futa Gwenpool impregnates the Marvel Universe?

No that's for Carol.

Not Gurihiru Gwen, so I don't care.

>gruesome

>euphoria

That makes me more worried about you.

She's omnipresent, so it's fine.

user, isn't the whole point of ___ Kills the Marvel Universe to see beloved/hated characters be murdered without it affecting the main continuity for some euphoric release?

I've felt that way.

After any ____ kills ____ comic, I just feel bad afterward.

I only feel bad if its someone like Spider-man/ stupid deaths like electrocuting Wolverine in that punisher one. Has Carol not died yet here?

This so much.
For example, we live in the continuity of Marvel Kills the Marvel Universe and it's been a hell of a ride watching them sink their own ship for DC.

I just dislike them because they're so OOC.

Many of them blatantly disregard what characters are capable of and kill them in ways that shouldn't work.

>/ourgirl/ got to be the true hero of the story

>this level of delusion

Ms Marvel is at best 16, so she qualifies for a fucking kid

The Power Pack is also extremely young, or at least what we see from this version

The point user is making is that when you take up a cape no matter what the age, death is a possibility. Also what the fuck are they not gonna kill America?

Gwenompool would be totally on-board with that. She was about two heartbeats away from humping Daredevil's leg.

I hope she dies in 616 too. Horrible character.

>OP wasn't a faggot but first post was

PLEASE HELP I AM IN AN ALTERNATE DIMENSION

Wait...
She isn't Gwen Stacy?
Is SpiderGwen Gwen Stacey?

The only faggots here are waifufags like (You). Get a life, fatty.

Yes. Spidergwen is Gwen Stacy. Peter Parker is the Lizard but you literally never get to read about it because it's all just backstory.

Why is Spidergwen so boring?

Spider-Gwen(called Spider-Woman in her own universe) is the Gwen Stacy of Earth-65.
Gwenpool is Gwen Poole. Her nom de guerre comes from people mishearing her when she says her name.

Unlike the tripfag wanting to be noticed in an anonymous imageboard

>implying I give a shit

Then don't response.

>best thing of the comic should have been Deadpool killing Moon Girl
>Bunn is too much of a cuck to show it
Fuck. You.

Is it really so hard to believe no one cares enough about it to read it?

ew gross, what's this mutie scum doing out in public?

>DKTMUA is too much of a pussy to show the Power Pack get killed
>Old Man Logan years ago had Jubille and a ton of X-characters that were around the same age and older than Kampala get ducking brutalized
>they literally show that moment in this same book
The tone and premise of this fucking thing is all over the place. If you didn't wanna show them get killed, why even have them in the fucking story?

awesome

>kills Kamala, Moon Girl, and Power Pack
>only show a dead Devil Dinosaur

>inb4 Jean turns him straight again after he comes out to everybody, but now nobody believes him and he can't find love that isn't homosexual

she has but they don't show how she died like with everyone

>Cuntica Jones dies
YES

>Jean was the one who turned him gay in the first place just because she got upset at him calling other girl hot
>It's just a prank, bro!

The original DKTMU didn't show it either for some reason, they just say he did it.

She turned him gay by accident.

It's established in that arc that she does stuff with her powers without even being aware of it because they've become unstable.

WTF she really looks like a man there

You ? Bendis ? You are a comic-book writer right ? Bendis the comic-book writer.

Can we talk about how this book is obviously a tie-in to Old Man Logan?

The villains teaming up and carving up the United States, someoneLogan killing the X-Men, and so far Deadpool hasn't killed anyone who had a death explained in Old Man Logan.

Right?

These deaths when plot armor just turns off are boring. No effort, no build up. There's a halfway point between characters made out of wet paper, and characters who are entirely invincible. It shouldn't be the difference of a switch being turned on and off.

Deadpool honestly shouldn't beat every character ever including the Hulk just because he's acting as the main character at the moment, and that's it. There's really no rationalization most of the time other than he's the main character. Put a bit more thought into it first. Make each one into a war in itself.

You can have solo stories like "Punisher kills Spider-man" that turned out decently as What Ifs, but ____ kills everyone usually end up as just absurd.

why is Marvel so obsessed with stories where their heroes die gruesome deaths

I am going to be honest. This honestly makes me feel ill. Who thought killing kids for shock value was a good idea.

exactly, made all the worse due to the fact that you can count the number of writers in the comics industry who can write any form of death well on one had, and Ewing is the only one of them who's currently working at Marvel

>and so far Deadpool hasn't killed anyone who had a death explained in Old Man Logan.

There's a ton of discrepancies (like Emma Frost's headless corpse being shown with the other X-Men's bodies) even if you discount the OML ongoing (where we were shown how a bunch of characters like Moon Knight, Punisher, etc. died)

It was just a gag.

>Emma Frost
I guess I didn't notice that.
>where we were shown how a bunch of characters like Moon Knight, Punisher, etc. died)
Oh. Were we? I don't remember that.

So ok. I'm just dumb. That's fine. This is fine.

I wonder how a rematch would go considering recent developments. I mean, she still can't actually kill him or anything, but she might be capable of a stalemate at least.

and its never brought up again

Iron man there is Riri right?

Actually, recently empowered Gwen is probably a different story from evil goddess future Gwen.

they didn't go far enough

How the hell did Wade lose the Ultron armor?

Book of the year for me now.

Oh true, tahnks for calming me kind user, normie Gwen a shit

He took it off.

This shit had some real WTF kills. I mean, more than usual.
How do you kill Richard Rider with a gun? That shoots bullets?

Honestly, your post just makes me realize the problem with these "____ Kills the Marvel Universe" things is that the main character just gets everyone else's plot armor, and all tension is erased.

In a sick way, what it makes me wish for is a "Marvel Universe Kills the Marvel Universe" where EVERYBODY'S plot armor is turned off, and a event-level conflict breaks out in which no one is safe due to future appearances, and things just proceed as would logically.

Yeah, honestly it looks like some edgy deviantart shit.

>Tinkerer
>Is clearly the Mad Thinker

shit dude thats news to me

Is riri kill?

>There's a ton of discrepancies (like Emma Frost's headless corpse being shown with the other X-Men's bodies)

Was that Emma? It doesn't look like her 80's outfit and in her other outfits she usually wears pants when she wears a cape. I thought it was Storm and they screwed up the coloring.

I'm still unsure if that was actually Emma until Bunn confirms it. Cause that costume doesn't exactly match up with the ones she wears (look closely at the cape and boots and notice there's two different shades going on; Emma usually wears all-white), and the other female character with black boots nearby is supposed to be Magik.

The characters that have to show up in Old Man Logan are Clint Barton, Bruce Banner, Red Skull, Doctor Doom, Black Bolt, Emma Frost, and I can't remember if there were any others. There was also Loki's skeleton but Loki was turned to stone in this series, unless Bunn suddenly decides to have Loki show up and try to stop Deadpool only for the Baxter Building to be dropped on him. Pym is also shown to have died in such a way that his corpse becomes Pym Falls. Reed and Sue are implied to survive so that the rest of Millar's Fantastic Four could happen. Magneto was also supposed to be implied to survive so that he'd die at the hands of that New Kingpin in OML. And then of course there's also the various FF villains who need to show up at the place where Clyde Wyncham was held in order to break him out (and in turn be killed by Clyde who becomes the Marquis of Death). Abomination also survived to take control of the west coast only to be eventually killed by Hulk. She-Hulk was also implied to survive so that Hulk would fuck her and have their kids. The map also implied Creel has a gang and Lizard was around.

DELETE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!